South Coast Solar Solutions Reviews

About South Coast Solar Solutions, Solar Installers

We have been involved in the solar industry since 2007 and over this time we have concentrated on sourcing quality solar product suppliers that have a long history and a bright future in the solar industry. This means that when you buy solar from South Coast Solar Solutions you are guaranteed that you will be using high quality solar products such as LG, SMA and Power One.

Initially servicing the Shoalhaven and Illawarra regions, our business grew on the back of being a supplier of reputable brands combined with honest and reliable service. We have now expanded into Sydney and the far south coast while still offering the same strong customer focus that has seen the business grow over the past years.

Specialising in solar and energy saving products, we offer professional and honest advice, free site inspections and system design services. No two homes are the same, that's why we take the time to visit every customer at their home to tailor a solar power system to suit their particular electricity consumption patterns. By going through this detailed auditing and electricity usage analysis we ensure that our recommended solar power system will be custom designed and will maximise your return on investment. Our solar services include solar electric power, solar hot water, pool heating, energy saving products and rainwater tanks.

At South Coast Solar you will deal only with fully accredited tradesmen to complete your solar system installation. We are a local company, employing local people and striving to ensure all our customers get the quality and value they deserve.

South Coast Solar Solutions Solar Reviews

South Coast Solar Solutions provided great customer service, they made the effort to call to discuss and they did not try to hard sell their product, they gave me options on three systems and different sizes and didn't push me at all. Unlike the other two options, all I got was an email from one of the options which didn't answer half my questions and the third option who didn't even bother to contact me at all.

South Coast Solar Solutions made the effort to answer every question, they provided a quote with no hidden costs, the installation happened with ease, the employees were polite and well mannered and they did a follow up call and visit to be sure we understood the system and how to read all the displays.

Of the other two options, one sent an email that didn't tell me much beyond the price and a second email included a $300-$500 additional fee for travel because I wasn't local. The third option who I had expected to provide excellent service based on their reviews, didn't even contact me. So while it wasn't hard to see why I went with South Coast Solar Solutions, the quality of service and installation was excellent. I would use them again.
Although a little bit more expensive. The units are well known and with me working in the power industry have asked around about performance and reliability. We made a choice on a company that is close and has been running for a time. Have been in contact with previous customers and had pleasing reports. Show additional information
So far all has been great. Supplier is very approachable, reasonable and informative. Show additional information
I'm easily pleased,.... however one of life's joys is seeing the meter box going backwards! Show additional information
System installed within stated time(6 weeks). Installation to grid connection was 5 days. Show additional information
We had to wait longer than we thought to get the system. I think part of that wait at the end was the weather.

The actual installation was flawless and the guys were the best.