Sunsave Solar Reviews

About Sunsave Solar, Solar Installers

Sunsave Solar
Sunsave Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in Newcastle and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Sunsave Solar Solar Reviews

Fantastic Experience & Service

Polite / Punctual / Quick.

Made a personal visit and explained the process in simple terms.
Going into the process I did not fully understand how solar worked and how to get the best out my investment. After using your website and getting quotes etc and reading your info I gained far more insight into what systems did or didn't suit my situation. I went with an enphase microinverter system with the enlighten app software. QCell panels. I had a 1.5kw system that I already had from the 60c tariff days and they hooked ot into the monitoring system for me as well. So I effectively have a 4.5kw system. I have not had a bill yet since installation but if I go off average daily consumption alone I should be in for significant savings.
I think one of the most difficult issues is the getting the best deal from the power supply companys and understanding how to maximize consumption to production using what you are generating. I hope that I see the results I am looking for. I am generating around 18kwh a day at this point. So alot of my generation is going back to the grid.