Check Your Postcode for local solar power quotes

United Solar Reviews

About United Solar, Solar Installers

United Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

United Solar Solar Reviews

I chose United after looking around. The Salesman there followed up very quickly. Nevin gave me my quotes, date of installation, no bull crap up sell rubbish.
I knew what I wanted & how much I could spend. United followed through. The Director follows up personally as well as phone calls. WHAT COMPANY DOES THAT? Professional technicians install the tiles. I am very happy.
Looking forward to paying less in powerbills.
The only company prepared to send a representative to our home in Lara. Disgusting service from all others. Lara is located 13 klms from Geelong between Geelong and Melbourne with a huge potential for solar installation with many new estates coming on line. Some businesses deserve to fail. Show additional information