Vagus Energy Solutions

Vagus Energy Solutions Reviews

Vagus Energy Solutions is a Solar Power Installation company based in Hawthorn and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Vagus Energy Solutions Reviews (2)

Very happy with my solar

Vlad was very professional and we both found exactly what fit my requirements.
When the inspector came out he knew exactly who the installer was and was confident in their work before he even went up to have a look.
Overall very happy!
Ask for Vlad!

Efficient process, professional installation

Vladimir did a great job quoting - very efficient, answered all my questions and changed various bits to suit my requirements - site and budget constraints. Provided excellent guidance to navigate the rebate process, and kept me updated as to when each stage of the process would happen.
The installers (Peninsula Sparkys?) were really professional - on time, tidy and knew their stuff. Happy to answer my questions, asked me where I would like the inverter to go, gave me advanced warning as to when the power would be off etc. Great communicators - would have them back to do other work any day.
The grid connect went smoothly and we started exporting our excess to the grid the following week.
Very happy customer, thank you to all involved