Zenith Solar and Electrical Reviews

About Zenith Solar and Electrical, Solar Installers

Zenith Solar and Electrical
Zenith Solar and Electrical is a Solar Power Installation company based in Malvern East and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Zenith Solar and Electrical Solar Reviews

Excellent service and product from Zenith Solar

Zenith Solar were polite, helpful and willing to discuss a variety of options and the pros and cons of each option. They allowed me time to consider the information without being hassled or feeling like I was being pressured.

Once decision was made it was so easy to get the government side done and then very fast and efficient and freinldy installation. They also followed every thing up and got meter reconfigured with no effort on my side.

Quick & efficient

Whilst there was a bit of misinformation from the woman who booked the installation, the guys that came out were very professional. They arrived early, got straight into it & let me know when they were making extra noise or turning off the mains. Apart from leaving some of the packaging lying on the ground, I was very happy with them. Show additional information