Aus Solar Australia Reviews

About Aus Solar Australia, Solar Installers

Aus Solar Australia is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves . Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Aus Solar Australia Solar Reviews

To all Customers

Please don't use this company to install your solar panels. I had a very bad experience with them.

My solar panels were installed on or around 1st July 2018. Those panels installed, do not generate any power even after three months. I am trying to solve this problem with them for three and half months. No response received from any body yet. No one has come to inspect it. No body is giving us an update.

When they installed panels, there were damages to roof tiles and our ceiling was damaged by water leak and carpets were damaged too. No one has come to rectify these property damages. We are now seeking legal advice.

PLEASE DO NOT TRUST this company to install solar panels.

Chami Jayaneththi
We paid a deposit for our system and told the sales person we wanted to pay the balance in cash. The sales person said no problem but he never came to pick it up. Under my own steam I deposited the cash into their account at their bank. We have never been given an invoice showing we had paid the account and we have never heard from anyone from their company. They have very poor after sales service and we would not recommend them to change a light bulb in future. Show additional information