DJM Electrical

DJM Electrical Reviews

DJM Electrical is a Solar Power Installation company based in Carrington and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

DJM Electrical Reviews (2)

A very good experience

The manager was a very good communicator. After my first phone call, the manager came the next day then checking through my home, answering my questions and calculated the best option for my needs then send me two quotes with different panel types and inverters and benefits for each option. The price was very competitive to other quotes I received. All my subsequent questions were answered promptly even over the weekends.

During the installation, the job had to be done with a mobile elevator to access the roof of my double story house. The manager personally worked with 2-3 other team members from 7 am to 5 pm then spent another half day to complete the job. All the work were done professionally and tidy. The system was up and running immediately.
The manager went through with me all I need to install the App on my PC/Laptop to get the data running and I got over 10 Kw that afternoon from the new system over a cloudy day.

He gave me generous warranty and after sale service and there was no upfront cost or deposit required for the purchase
It was a very good experience for me to have my 15 years old solar system replaced with a 7.82 Kw system

Original Review on 26-06-2020:

Newcastle solar

Dak Murley and his team were like a breath of fresh air for us after looking at all the cheap versions on TV it was good to get some solid advice and we are confident moving forward that we have a reliable long lasting system on our house.Thanks to DJM Electrical. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Peter: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"