Solar Wholesalers Reviews

About Solar Wholesalers, Solar Installers

Solar Wholesalers
Platinum Partner
Solar Wholesalers is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 76 090 593 310  ABN active since 18 Nov 1999 | Sel Absolute Return Fund Sa Pty Limited
ACN: 090 593 310  ACN active since 18 Nov 1999 | Sel Absolute Return Fund Sa Pty Limited
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
SA: BLD 230894 Sel Absolute Return Fund Pty Ltd

Estimated pricing for system: $5,500 - $6,600 depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Based in South Australia, Solar Wholesalers provides solar power systems to Adelaide as well as regional parts of the state. It was one of the first solar power companies to be established in the area.

Solar Wholesalers has been operational since 2007 and prides itself on offering reliable products to its customers.

Not only this, but Solar Wholesalers believes it is small enough to offer a personalised service, while big enough to have strong relationships with suppliers to offer competitive prices.

Solar Wholesalers Solar Reviews

Great experience

The whole process with Solar Wholesalers was professional and pain free from start to finish. The quoting process gave us plenty of information to make our decision and the installation guys were fantastic. Show additional information

Excellent service & installation

Very professional and prompt with their quote, supplied specs and comprehensive information on the panels and inverter quoted. Installed within the timeframe initially quoted and they handled everything including system approval and having our meter reprogrammed by our energy supplier. Highly recommend solar wholesalers they did an excellent job from start to finish and were really lovely people to deal with. Show additional information

Job well done, great customer communication

All aspects from quoting to scheduling to installation and after sales support all went smoothly. I would be happy to recommend Sam Cranna and his team at Solar Wholesalers to others and should I need another PV system for another property I would use them again Show additional information

Very easy to deal with.

Company did all that they said they would and install was very clean and tidy. All rubbish from site removed. Show additional information

Excellent and prompt service and installation

. I made a cold call to enquire about a solar system. The sales person certainly knew his stuff;
. The installation took place before the estimated date. The installers were very polite, tidied up after completing the job and were punctual.
. Once installed and the system tested connection to the grid occurred within 3 work days

Highly recommended installer.

Solar Wholesalers were informative, prompt in providing a quote and full details of the proposed system(after finding out our exact needs), and prompt in returning our calls. The installation went very well, staff were courteous, tidy and explained the whole process. Customer service as a whole was excellent. Grid connection was achieved at the end of installation (our existing meter was solar ready). Highly recommended! Show additional information

Perfect install great staff

Great communication and info from staff , job very well done, my father in-law has now just book you guys for solar due to the great job you did on my place thank you Show additional information

New Build

Awesome system great experience, looking forward to the savings Jason Show additional information

Good job Solar Wholesalers

Good communication, always did what they committed to - professional outfit. Show additional information

Fantastic service and Install.

Very happy with the service, No overinflated figures regarding performance of the system. Very accurate and realistic responses regarding positioning of panels and expected performance.
Fantastic install team, They arrived on-time and were courteous and very professional. Safety oriented and wore correct fall arrest equipment as required.
No Mess to clean up.
All packaging and cable tails were cleaned up. System was set-up including wifi access. System is monitored via an app on your phone (Very Cool feature).
I highly recommend Solar Wholesalers for your Solar needs. Exceptional customer service.

Good service

Professional and polite. Received additional suggestions about how to configure our system- one of which we went with. Good communication throughout the process. Installation was on time and ran smoothly. Electrical work was subcontracted out. Again very professional.
Overall a no-nonsense and very professional group to deal with. Would go back if I need another system installed. Probably the easiest trade related job we have had done to our house.

Solar Wholesalers - Professional, experienced, quality customer service and installation process providing a stress free transaction

If you are looking to install a solar panel system but are concerned that you might end up contracting with the wrong company then take a tip and look no more as Solar Wholesalers situated in Mount Barker, South Australia are the best. They are a reliable family owned business and have been trading for many years.

We installed 6.615 kW Canadian KUDymond 315w Glass solar (frame-less) panels with Fronius Primo 5.0-1 kWh inverter with Fronius web monitoring. From our initial query and quotation regarding installation Sam Cranna, Solar Energy Consultant and his team have been efficient, professional and dedicated to providing exceptional service.

Solar Wholesalers have their own employed qualified installers which is most important and which means that they are held accountable on their work performed. No fly by night contractors on your roof!

We cannot speak highly enough of the service provided & the many questions answered by Solar Wholesalers and we thank Sam, Carrie, Colleen, Dan and all the other guys in the installation team for making this momentous decision as painless as possible.

From quoting, installation and customer service - ALL EXCEPTIONAL & PROFESSIONAL SERVICE and we thank you for taking all the worry away.

We can only hope anyone reading this review will do themselves a favour & use Solar Wholesalers and take the stress away during this expensive purchase.

Mannum, South Australia
Good communication Great Service and advice. Installed professionally I am extremely happy anfd would highly recommend Solar Wholesalers. Show additional information

Good installer, good office back up

Sales and quoting, installation, customer service all excellent, but early days Show additional information

Good experience with this company from quotation to installation and commissioning. Highly recommended.

Very helpful and knowledgeable during quotation process. Installers very professional, very tidy installation, all working as expected, would recommend to others contemplating solar.
We chose this company over about 8 other quotations and the system is working very well.

Solution provider

Visited property to discuss requirements. Worked with building contractor and electrician on timing and interfaces. Followed up well.
Install not done yet at time of review.

Fantastic installation

Solar wholesalers provided a very good quote & very good installation & fantastic customer service highly recommend them. Show additional information

Happy Customer

Solar Wholesalers were excellent to deal with from the initial request for a quote. Unlike other companies, I was contacted really quickly and received an emailed quote with a heap of product information and options within a day of the phone call.

When it came around to installation day the crew working on the day were affable, efficient, kept the site really clean, took the packaging and rubbish away with them explained the workings of the inverter and helped set up the online monitoring account.

I can't comment on the efficiency as I'm yet to receive my first bill.
I have no hesitation to recommend Solar Wholesalers.

Very professional company

Quoting process was very easy, we were provided several options to suit our budget, opted for higher quality inverter and panels.
Installation was seamless, crew called when they were on their way. Arrived on time and completed job earlier than estimated. The boys were very professional, courteous and didn’t leave any mess or packaging for us to deal with.

Assisted with forms for grid connection, customer service was faultless.

Can't Fault Them

From initial meet and quote with Sam through to installation by Lachie and his team, dealing with Solar Wholesalers has been very positive experience.

Quick responses to any questions, great communication about installation times etc etc.

Very happy with their customer service and would definitely recommend.

Good service and on time

Good basic system that allows for further expansion and development Show additional information

Stress free process

Very impressed with the quote, the service and the installation. An easy, stress free process with no sales pressure, Solar Wholesalers were endlessly patient with my questions and assisted us with everything at every stage of the process. Show additional information

Great to work with from start to finish ????

Great company to work with from start to finish. - Knowledgable and friendly office staff
- Value for money quote on quality componenets
- Friendly and efficient installation team
- After install follow up
Highly recommended.

Fantastic Experience

We could not be happier with the whole process from quoting to installation and follow up. Everything was easy and timely and all staff we spoke to or emailed were very professional and helpful. Installation was on time and very tidy. Follow up phone calls were made to make sure we were happy and understood the whole process. Highly recommended company. Show additional information

Very happy!

I was very impressed with Solar wholesalers from start to finish. I liked the fact this company has all their own team and I dealt with the same people from start to finish. I highly recommend. Show additional information

Great company to deal with

We had several companies give quotes on our solar installation and in the end Solar Wholesalers stood out:
their representative was honest, practical and easy to deal
we had shade issues which were acknowledged and addressed very effectively
the quote was very competitive
the installers and electrician were excellent - polite, friendly, on time and efficient
We are very happy to recommend them

Wouldn’t recommend anybody else!

The sales and quoting team were so fast and effective there was not one bit of information left out, to the point where they even told me what prompts to expect when I rang my service provider to get my meter reprogrammed. They left no questions unanswered.
The installation team were punctual and prompt and worked so hard in the heat. I was super impressed with their work ethic and they were genuinely friendly lads.
As for the system it looks amazing. Quality all round. DO NOT BOTHER WITH ANYBODY ELSE!!
Thanks solar wholesalers for you efforts and professionalism.

Great product!

Sales process was seamless and the installers were punctual, polite and hard working! The installers coordinated the grid connection and were very helpful. Show additional information

Overall experience.

Right from the beginning to the quoting process, to the installation and the help l received at the end of installation to understand how it all worked was no less than excellent. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone. Thank you guys and girls. Very professional. Show additional information

Fantastic experience all round!

Process from start to finish was exceptional from the team at Solar Wholesalers. Fantastic customer service and they explained every process involved with our installation. They also followed up weeks later to see how everything was going. Couldn't be happier with them and would highly recommend Solar Wholesalers to anyone needing solar in the future. Show additional information

Great service, good to dea, with very professional

Everything from go to woe was done to a very professional standard- the quoting in the office, showing me the quality of panels & the promptness of fitting to final details. Fantastic Show additional information

Hassle free and very professional.

We organized some of the grid connection, as we had some issues with SA power, nothing wrong with Solar Wholesalers.
The quote was fair and simply explained any questions.
The installation was, as stated to everyone was painless, faultless, quick professional and trouble free our end.

Great service!! Great product!

Great professional service! From quote to installation to after sale support! Simple and easy....not over run with too much information. Very accommodating! Show additional information

Seasoned professionals

Solar Wholesalers were fantastic from start to finish.
Offered the best solution for our roof structure and needs. They use their own fantastic professional and very efficient installers.
Excellent follow up service post installation.
Thanks to Sam, Lockie, and Joe and everyone else involved. Working beautifully.

Awesome installation team

The install team weren't able to come in on install day due to high winds, instead they came a day earlier and slogged it out all in the afternoon heat.. very professional and great quality system, process was smooth from start to end and very informal on the products they were selling.. Show additional information

Expert Advise and Product at a Great Price

Finally a sales team who know what they are talking about. They know there product well and are using quality materials. Easy to deal with and quotes through quickly. Have a great finance partner at awesome rates for those wishing to finance the system.

Installation team professional and experienced.

Great customer service from the start of the process to the end. Always there to answer your questions.

If I were to ever install another system would go straight back to these guys with no hesitation.

Overall very happy with whole process, even with them dealing with energy provider

Sales options were good and overall advice given was accurate
Installation was good in all areas

Whole process from quote to installation went smoothly with all persons involved efficient and pleasant Show additional information

Great company to deal with

Solar Wholesalers made getting solar easy from start to finish, great service, great advice and punctual. Would highly recommend them to anyone getting solar Show additional information

Totally professional in all aspects, customer service, documentation, communication, and the installation, then follow up. Couldn’t be better.

Sales and quote all very efficient.
The installation was great, the guys we had install couldn’t do enough for us. They are people that can do.
Customer support was awesome by the admin people especially when we had issues with our power provider, and we had to contact the ombudsman.

Professional service and installation.

Precisely how everything should happen from quote to installation. All aspects of the process were explained and everything progressed as expected. Show additional information

Top job Top people

No complains all round professional people to deal with - no hype just facts Show additional information

They went out of their way to accommodate every request that I made to fit in with my requirements. Very friendly and professional team.

Everything during the sales and quoting process was timely and friendly. Everything was explained in a profession way and well documented. Installation was brought forward to accommodate an upcoming holiday. They also contacted the new meter installer to come a week earlier than they proposed. Show additional information

A very professional installation

From start to job completion Solar Wholesalers provided a very professional service. Peter from sales was very helpful and gave us options that would suit our property.
The installers Dan and Jess arrived on time, they worked very hard all day and had the system up and ready that afternoon. The system is performing well, we can monitor its output and currently for the first time ever expect to receive a credit on our electricity bill.

The best of the best.

I found Solar Wholesalers to be outstanding in their customer service from the first phone call I made to the system being operational.
All staff were friendly and helpful and went above and beyond to ensure that I was satisfied. The installers were efficient and professional at all times and left the place spotless.
All my questions and concerns were answered and it seemed that nothing was too much to ask including adjustment of panels for aesthetic reasons and sending someone to help me to get it switched on.
I am extremely happy with the system which consists of best quality components.
I am sitting back now watching money flowing back to my energy account!!
Would highly recommend Solar Wholesalers.

Great service, no gimmicks

I have been very impressed with solar wholesalers from start to finish and even really good follow up service explaining what the fronius website information.
The installers on the day very friendly and helpful, explaining how it was being fitted and why.
Very happy with my first bill already, 90% reduction and that’s with 9 days of normal bill without solar on it.

Great result and quality operators

Solar Wholesalers installed a >11KW system for me on our new home. Sam and the team made the quoting process simple and easy to understand. This was appreciated as I knew nothing about solar. They also were honest with me about everything and nothing was a problem (I asked a heap of questions).
Fast forward to install and the theme of professionalism continued. The end result is an awesome system that is easy to monitor via smart phone and is starting to save us huge amounts of money.
I have so far recommended two of my friends to them and will continue to do so as the whole experience was awesome.

Great customer service

Sales quoting very attentive
Installation good, a little rushed to complete on the day leaving minor details to be attended to later, however more then happy to return to complete.

Overall very happy with product and would recommend.

Thank you!

The Solar Wholesalers team were fantastic to deal with - they were very polite and approachable from the outset and left a very tidy site after the installation.
All of our questions were answered with detailed knowledge.

We would happily recommend the Solar Wholesalers team to anyone looking to add solar to their home.

Professional, courteous, easy to talk to, explained the whole process in a very informative unbiased manner.

The whole process was seamless. Nothing was too much of a bother. The workers were friendly,courteous and tidy. The office staff were exceptional, happy to help , professional, friendly friendly. They gave us so much help with connecting up with the AGL aspect which we really appreciated.Would recommend them over anyone else. They were honest and reliable. Sam Cranna did not use any sales pitch, he is genuine, honest person with brilliant staff to assist him and us Show additional information