Solar Wholesalers Reviews

About Solar Wholesalers, Solar Installers

Solar Wholesalers
Platinum Partner
Solar Wholesalers is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 76 090 593 310  ABN active since 18 Nov 1999 | Sel Absolute Return Fund Sa Pty Limited
ACN: 090 593 310  ACN active since 18 Nov 1999 | Sel Absolute Return Fund Sa Pty Limited
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
SA: BLD 230894 Sel Absolute Return Fund Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $5,000 - $7,300 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Based in South Australia, Solar Wholesalers provides solar power systems to Adelaide as well as regional parts of the state. It was one of the first solar power companies to be established in the area.

Solar Wholesalers has been operational since 2007 and prides itself on offering reliable products to its customers.

Not only this, but Solar Wholesalers believes it is small enough to offer a personalised service, while big enough to have strong relationships with suppliers to offer competitive prices.

Solar Wholesalers Solar Reviews

Satisfied customer

After considering a number of companies to install a new solar system to our home, we decided to engage Solar Wholesalers based on our discussions and personal recommendation.
Throughout the entire job from initial enquiry to completion and follow up, the company and its team were responsive, respectful, reliable and thoroughly professional, and a team member was always ready to assist with any query.
After arranging installation for a particular day we asked to reschedule the job for another day and Solar Wholesalers were happy to accommodate our request. The company also assisted by providing any required documentation to our energy supplier to help ensure the system was commissioned and fully operational without unnecessary delay.
We are very satisfied with the quality of the system and its performance. Our experience throughout the entire process has been excellent and we have every confidence recommending Solar Wholesalers.

Comprehensive Solar Company

The staff at Solar Wholesalers have been extremely friendly and helpful throughout the entire process. After a couple of weeks of research I was recommended this company and after the initial consult, I knew that this was the company to go with.
The panels and inverter are both top end and I am very happy with the end result.

No issues from installation and even moved our aerial for us

Paperwork was easy to complete and the rest was taken care of by them. Cleaned up after themselves and very pleasant to deal with, from office and sales staff through to installers Show additional information

Good mid range system

Quote was quick and easy to understand. The sales team check the site out beforehand and the explanations and follow up was great.

The installation went smoothly and the installing crew turned up on time. The crew explained what they were going to do before they did it and kept me informed as they went. They were careful and tidied up after the job.

The assistance with the grid connection and follow up support was excellent.

Dependable, friendly and excellent customer service

I contracted Solar Wholesalers for my first PV install in 2010. Ten years later I did my research and again asked them for a Request for Quote.

They came in with a competitive quote using quality components.

Not the cheapest quote, but I wanted quality and a company that employed their staff – not contractors.

I am very happy with their work and customer services systems they have in place.

A streamlined experience from start to finish.
John Mundy

Good service, easy installation.

The sales/quoting process was informative and easy to understand. The installation was quick and went without a hitch. The installers were polite and friendly. All good! Show additional information

On the ball with no time wasted, clean and tidy, helpful in many ways

The sales and quote was handled very successful

Instalation was quick and professionally done

All customer service with grid connection was organized by Solar Wholesalers

Very happy

We are very happy with our experience with Solar Wholesalers at Mount Barker from the advice provided at the outset through the quoting process to the very professional installation.
The grid connection was organIsed by Solar Wholesalers and happened on the same day as the installation.
All staff were very helpful and delightful to deal with.
Highly recommended.

Great Company, Quick Installation

The company was great to deal with, installation was very fast and the installer showed me how to use the system. Very helpful, not at all pushy, would definitely recommend. Show additional information

20kw install.

Solar wholesalers, Great company. Best knowledge of system required. Best price for the type of system. Happy to answer all questions. Install team was efficient and also happy to answer any question. So far so good. Could not be happier. Show additional information

Complete Satisfaction

The whole process from start to finish was professional and completed to my entire satisfaction.
Customer service was exceptional and the installation team was efficient and left the site impeccable.
A South Australian company employing their own trades persons.
It was most important personally not to have contractors on the job.
I would highly recommend this company.
Margie S.

Solar warehouse review

The advice and quote were excellent and they were able to do some reinstallation to suit the builders requirement.
It was all done very professionally.

A very smooth installation

Dealing with Solar Wholesalers was a very smooth operation from start to finish. WE were kept informed and the 2 men who installed the system did a great job. I can't fault them - thank you Show additional information

Quality product

The company took you through the whole process and provided clear and detailed information along the way. The install was high quality, and they worked in rain and sunshine to get the job done. The customer service and communication was excellent. Show additional information

Fantastic installers

This Company take pride in there work, there are very Professional, Reliable neat and tidy how everything is perfectly lined up, all Gable in run in the Cavity of the walls, where I was told by many others I couldn't be done, but they did it, it meant more harder work for them, but they said that's how the like to do it to make it look neat, I'm very Impressed I highly Recommend them to any one, I went with my Gut feeling and I was right, you won't regret choosing them. AAA + Show additional information

Happy customer, good communication and service.

Answered my questions, installed promptly and had good communication with installers and sales and admin. Would reccomend solar wholesalers based on my experience so far. Show additional information
All facets of the process from our inquirer, to the installation was handled in a very efficient manner. the company provided us with all the necessary requirements to install our solar system. Our main concern was that the difference in pricing with the current adds in the papers and television adds. where a lot less them but for our peace of mind we went with company knowing that there service and experience would far out way the difference in cost. A great company to deal with and I would recommend then to anybody thinking of installing a solar system. Show additional information

Great value for money - with quality expertise as a bonus!

1. Sales/quoting was done very professionally. No pressure to sign up over the phone or when Peter came to our house. Answered all our questions in easy to understand language. Gave us time to consider our options - and still answered further queries per email.
2. Installation was done quicker than we expected, with great care of our roof and property. Attended on time - 3 young fellas (Jessie, Lachy and Matt), and all non smokers - yea!) Respected our gutters - big plus for me, as we have had lots of paint scraped off from tradies who don't consider this important.
3. Excellent customer service and follow up post completion of the job. Allowed grace of 48 hours before we had to pay the balance (my request) so we could see the system in effective motion! Grid connection all good post installation, and the app easy to follow (even for me!)
4.Very competitive overall costs impressed us.

Very happy

I deferred for two years getting a solar system because it seemed so complicated. Solar wholesalers made the whole experience so easy. From the quote to instalation. The customer service was second to none. Show additional information

Excellent Service

Quote and sales process was easy all questions answered in layman’s terms

Installation was delivered as advised and went without issue.

Customer service was exceptional in explaining the processes for solar

Excellent comapany to deal with

I could not recommend Solar Wholesalers more highly. They have now installed systems for me (and my daughter) and in each case their quotes were competitive and the work carried out neatly and professionally. Very knowledgeable and easy to deal with. Show additional information

Extremely Helpful

Despite doing a good deal of research into Solar Energy options we still had a lot of questions. Solar Wholesalers were very patient and showed a great willingness to provide us with the information needed. The installers were also very professional, they were punctual, efficient and kept us informed during the time they were installing our system. A very good consumer experience. Show additional information

Outstanding installation Team and great customer service. Early days to rate the system with 5 stars but I am feeding back in to the grid so time will tell. overall a happy customer:)

Sales/quoting process was simple, I was given quotes for 2 different size systems and they were presented and clear to understand. choice was simple.

Installation, The Team turned up on time and were polite. Each team member new what was required of them and the installation went like clock work.

Customer service, Great to deal with, my phone calls to customer services always sorted out with no hesitation or drama. Even helped sorting out my app connection. Made the grid connection with my supplier so simple.

Very happy with the response to my request for a quote. Very good communication throughout the whole process. Insulation was well done and installers where very helpful.
Happy customer and would recommend.

Highly reccommend

The quoting process was excellent - the team was local and so knew the challenges of the Adelaide Hills. They stayed realistic about what we could achieve which is why I trusted them.
The installation went smoothly, everything was neat and tidy afterwards.
Customer service was faultless.
I think if you're in the Adelaide Hills then they are an easy choice to go with.

Fantastic from start to finish

I spoke to a few companies to gauge the market and to learn about solar. Solar Wholesalers stood out from the start with knowledge, price and customer service.

The system was installed the day they said they would and on time. They took the time to meet onsite before they started and then to go through it all on completion.

Their after sales support has been great, easy to speak to, patient and knowledgeable.

If you are in SA and looking for solar, do yourself a favour and chat to Solar Wholesalers.

Professional from start to finish.

No fuss, great communication and very efficient

We only got the one quote because we were impressed with the service and the way everything was explained to us. Not the cheapest but quality service and a quality product. Very happy. Show additional information

Knowledgeable and professional

The time spent discussing options prior to purchase was invaluable.
Time to install was a little long having to wait two months but installation was prompt and professional with no issues.
Post installation support has been good.
The system is performing well and meeting my needs even in autumn.

Good could not have asked for better

We could not have asked for better service right from the very first contact we had with Solar Wholesalers. They gave quick responses to our questions and updates on changes we requested for our quote. They were happy to help and were patient with us as we navigated the whole new world of Solar.
The installers were amazing, punctual, great to deal with and cleaned up every scrap of mess, leaving an extremely neat and tidy job.
The followup after sales service has been nothing short of impressive.
We would not hesitate to recommend Solar Wholesalers (and in fact we have!)

Seamless and professional install

No nonsense - no hard sell quote (thank you Sam)

Easy and efficient install with good comms from support team

Professional and COVID-19 'aware' install

Overall extremely happy and happy to recommend

Efficient and professional

The quoting process was seamless and easy to understand.
The installation was efficient and the installers were great. The system was installed in a streamlined manner.
The system was ready and connected as soon as it was on the roof.
Job well done.

One very happy customer

Very happy indeed with the overall process, completely painless.

The company is very professional and each step simple for the customer.

The installers are very professional and completed the entire install with no fuss and tidied up after themselves really well.

Congratulations Solar Wholesalers, this is the second install I have had with this company and I would recommend to anyone.

Extremely happy

I cannot say enough about Solar Wholesalers. They were patient with me through the entire quote/sales process as I had specific wants and coupled with me being away for extended periods.

They fully explained the pros and cons of particular location of the panels and everything was fully explained and adapted to give the best results.

The installation was absolutely "painless", the installers arrived on time, no time wasted and everything went very smoothly.

They were flexible with the final connection and assisted and worked with me through the issues I had with the power company.

Overall, I am very happy with products, process and the installation and have no problem recommending them to others, Thank you.
Just paid 10% deposit for the 6.6kw system. Sam from Solarwholers told me that they will proceed with documentation/application works and will advise me in due course. Show additional information

Seamless Process from Quotation to Installation

The phone quotation process was well organised. Installation was prompt and with no fuss. The installers were very helpful in setting up our solar web account. We were guided through the whole process of connecting to the grid. Wish we had done it sooner! Show additional information

Friendly professional and competent

sales/quote was prompt and clear
customer service was excellent
install was efficient, friendly and problem free

The best there is.

My wife and I started shopping around for our solar and after making a few calls and just speaking to sales people we were starting to think this is just way too hard.

We then called the amazing team at Solar Wholesalers and from the first couple of mins we knew that this company knew what they were talking about. After we signed up the team kept us updated so we never felt like we were just a number.

On install day a team rocked up to our house on the day and time that they said they would they were all very polite got straight to work and got the job done. then they even took the time explaining to us how it all works.

At the end of the install they was no mess at all anywhere.

PLEASE IF YOUR THINKING OF GETTING SOLAR TALK TO SOLAR WHOLESALERS........
100% happy

An efficient process with great installation & customer service!

Solar Wholesalers had been recommended to me by family members. The amount of information provided to me was comprehensive - luckily I had family members experienced in the energy sector who were able to help interpret this, and look over the quote provided by Sam (Thank you Sam). From there I felt more confident to proceed. Installation of the panels for me was the crucial time as I had concerns that special gutter guard that had previously been installed on my roof would still be easily accessed for cleaning. Matt, the main panel installer was extremely helpful, listened to my concerns and was able to rearrange the panels to suit my request, and also shifted the antenna so its shadow didn't impact the panels. All installers on the day worked efficiently, were polite and left my property/garage tidy.
Customer service was also thorough with my questions answered, with clear communication in emails. Thank you Carrie. Obviously as I have only just started to use the system with the smart meter only recently installed, time will tell on its value for money etc. But this experience has been overall a very positive one.

A good company!

Solar wholesalers gave me very good options in the quoting process, and were very professional with the installation of my solar system. Would definitely recommend. Show additional information

Very happy with service and installation.

The quote system was quick and efficient.
The installers were very professional and took pride in their job.
The customer service was very good, they knew what they were talking about and took the time to explain things.
We would highly recommend this company.

Very pleased

Everyone we dealt with at Solar Wholesalers was wonderful. From first contact for a quote to the fantastic office staff and installers who were punctual tidy and very polite young men. Installation was organised around grid connection, so system was up and running immediately. Would highly recommend this company! Show additional information

Punctual guys, with great energy and enthusiasm!

From the initial contact right through the process was very informative with great detail and I had lots of questions!!
Great sales and technical support with great orientation design!!
Highly recommend the team!!

Excellent service from humans!

Very prompt quote & follow up. Answered all my questions. Didn't have to talk to a computer.
Punctual & tidy one day installation, including setting wifi monitoring up for inverter.
Organised grid connection & did paperwork.

A professional team

From quoting to installation the team was upfront, open and honest in their approach and answered all my questions. The installation team was fantastic, arrived on time, consulted and explained what they was doing. The electrician made no excuses and ensured that the installation was working not only to the instructions but to his expectations as if it was his. The team left the site tidy and clean, with not a snipped wire anywhere to be seen on the ground.
We had an issue with the inverter not talking to the internet on the day, so the electrician made an appointment with me to come back and do what was needed to make it right. It took a software update and a reconfigure and then everything went smoothly.
The office gave me all the help I required to deal with my retailer and SAPN, pity they was not as approachable and helpful.
The system is working as we planned, not only providing 67% of our power but feeding in sufficient to cover the costs of the the 33% we use overnight.
I would fully recommend the team from Solar Wholesalers and would happily let someone contact me about the install or even view their work.

Easy to deal with, delivered what they said they would

The quote was the best for the large size system I wanted and it also contained the good quality fronius inverter. The installers were on time and did a neat job. They were polite and easy to deal with and put in a big day to get the job done as it was a large system. After sales support helped me set up the online access and were very polite and professional. The system has been in for a week and started delivering the promised amount of power straight away. Overall I was very happy with the experience. Show additional information

Fantastic work.

Quoting and ongoing communication were fantastic, install was smooth and very well done, tradies were tidy and communicated at all times. Show additional information

very neat job

Great crew that did all they could to make sure the job was done properly Show additional information

Easy to deal with, great price

Easiest company to deal with right from the start in comparison to other quotes we got and tried to get. Price was also the best for like for like quality products. After installation follow up has been great too. Definitely recommend Show additional information