Solar Wholesalers Reviews

About Solar Wholesalers, Solar Installers

Solar Wholesalers
Platinum Partner
Solar Wholesalers is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 76 090 593 310  ABN active since 18 Nov 1999 | Sel Absolute Return Fund Sa Pty Limited
ACN: 090 593 310  ACN active since 18 Nov 1999 | Sel Absolute Return Fund Sa Pty Limited
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
SA: BLD 230894 Sel Absolute Return Fund Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $4,950 - $7,300 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Based in South Australia, Solar Wholesalers provides solar power systems to Adelaide as well as regional parts of the state. It was one of the first solar power companies to be established in the area.

Solar Wholesalers has been operational since 2007 and prides itself on offering reliable products to its customers.

Not only this, but Solar Wholesalers believes it is small enough to offer a personalised service, while big enough to have strong relationships with suppliers to offer competitive prices.

Solar Wholesalers Solar Reviews

Terrific service

A very professional company with prompt reply and follow up after our initial query. We were recommended this company by a friend and we are extremely pleased we followed through. Any questions we had were answered immediately. On installation day the team arrived on time, got on with the job, were polite, and happy to explain what they were doing. We are extremely pleased with how the system is working for us and love looking at the ap. too. Will definitely recommend to others. Show additional information

Quick and easy

Solar Wholesalers provided us with a detailed quote with lots of good, simple advice including not to get a battery initially until we have a better understanding of how much energy we produce versus what we use. Once we had made the decision to install with them, they kept in touch frequently, informing us of the process at every step. They arrived on time on the day of installation and everything was installed without hassle. They even rang the next day to ask us how it all went. Show additional information

A pleasure to deal with.

After initially engaging a different company, who left me with nothing but a bad experience, I would have no hesitation recommending Solar Wholesalers. Their service was swift, well executed and informative. Painless to deal with and great communication. (They also upgraded the old switchboard) Cheers to their team. Show additional information

Quality service

An efficient and friendly service and professional at all times. Well done. Show additional information

Solar review

The manager was very knowledgeable with my questions and the boys were easy to deal with, quality system promptly installed would definitely recommend. Show additional information

Great service, quantity work.

No hidden costs in quote, punctual, neat and tidy install and great follow up service. Show additional information

Excellent work!

It was a smooth operation from quotation to commissioning. I was most impressed by the quality of the installation and the efficiency of the team. The panels were installed on our shed roof so that there was no loss of access for gutter cleaning etc and the electrical installation was neat and tidy. All packaging and rubbish was removed too, very happy with that! Commissioning took place on the same day as Origin installed the new meters. Show additional information

Top job

Great service from solar wholesalers.
Prompt response from sales team.
They worked with us to get panels on roof area we wanted. Didn’t want on roof facing street. We opted for a east/west combination.
The installation went smoothly and all is working. Took away our old system and left the place tidy.
Follow up call to make sure we were happy.

Haven’t got a bill yet but according to the solar web app we are putting back into the grid .
Highly recommend

Great people and components

Great customer service and knowledge.
Walk in off the street, met Sam and got a no nonsense professional quote.
Went back a week later and he remembered my name’, I was sold.
New unit fitted in the month, done in a day.
Great guys.

Great price and great service.

They did break many tiles on my new house but promptly replaced them all and had great customer service. Maybe a case of new tiles being made with very low amounts of actual concrete as I've been reading online! They replaced all the tiles and also the spares free of charge so I can't fault them for that at all.

Great system price for 7.92kw of Canadian solar panels and a 6kw fronius inverter. Very friendly staff and quick turnaround time from deposit to install time.

A Newbie to Solar and its terms delighted with the honest and clear service

Solar Warehouse treated me as an individual and took the time to inform me of the elements that constitute a good solar system against one that was sub par. Always kept in the loop and a very efficient fit. Turned up on time and completed the work in one day. Connected to the smart meter and now generating I am a convert Show additional information

Professional! Excellent Result!

Came recommended and we were very happy with the process.
We were pleased with the advice we received as we didn't know what we needed and everything was explained in detail and all our questions were answered without hesitation.
The installers arrived on time as promised and they were excellent. Polite and kept us informed every step of the way.
Can only describe the customer service by all staff as excellent and will not hesitate to recommend them.

professional and extremely helpful

All of the staff at Solar Wholesalers were very proffessional from my initial contact. They were more than happy to meet all my requests throughout the process. They asked lots of questions to establish what I really needed and listened to my answers. Their service included making sure the monitoring app was correctly loaded and working. They also made follow-up contact to make sure I was happy with the service & to check that my electricity supplier had enabled my system. I highly recommend Solar Wholesalers. Show additional information

Very very happy

I obtained 3 quotes for solar and Solar Wholesales where not the cheapest. They where in the middle, Solar wholesalers where recommended to me by Brett Cox a local Electrician. He had told me he had recommended them to at least 30 -40 people and not one person had ever come back to him. That was enough for me.

Awesome Job Thanks!!!

Friendly professional staff and installation team

From the very start the sales, administration and installing staff demonstrated their professionalism. Under very difficult wet conditions causing delay's the installing crew showed patient and friendly character. The electrical specialist showed me the set up of the system and connected us to the essential monitoring website. I can't recommend this company enough, I can't fault them. Show additional information

Easy and responsive to deal with

Very smooth process overall
After doing some research I feel that I got a good quality system for a competitive price
There was no pushy sales techniques
I was dealing with Sam and I found the whole process easy and they arranged everything once I accepted their quote and it went seamlessly after that
They did a beautiful installation
Happy to recommend

Excellent service

From the quote to the final installation it was easy and stress free.
I had solar installed during the building process and it was easy for myself and the builder.
We have had immediate savings as the panels are earning money before we have even moved in.
Sam was friendly, prompt and very professional. Cant recommend them highly enough - excellent customer care.

Great Experience

Excellent, follow up, information on requirements, and the guys did a great job installing. All went very smoothly.
Great job. Thanks.

couldn't be happier

fantastic company to deal with, they never put any pressure on and the installers were on time and explained everything they were doing the whole way through.
i cant recommend this company high enough, for anyone looking for solar this is the company to use.

Solar Wholesalers - Great Service, Great Product & Happy Customer

After receiving our three quotes through the Solar Quotes system, we also looked at a range of other quotes with about 8 in total at the end. Our dealings with Solar Wholesalers were polite and efficient, without being pushy or adopting those annoying sales tactics of some companies. Their quote was very competitive and all questions were answered in a detailed manner. Well done to Sam in sales. Upon signing, all processes were conducted in a smooth and timely manner and any queries were quickly answered.

Installation was booked on a day that suited us and a series of vans and tradies arrived for the installation. We put in about a 13kw system and it took the team the best part of a day for the installation. All rubbish was taken away and we wouldn't have even known they had been was it not for a shiny new system on the roof. They even moved our TV antenna as it may have shaded or damaged the system.

Overall, a very happy customer from stumbling across Solar Quotes to start with through to working with Solar Wholesalers to supply and install our system. Now to just sort out the best electricity supplier - I think this may be the hardest part of the equation given how easy it was to work with Solar Quotes and Solar Wholesalers. I can highly recommend both.

Easy As

Very happy with the whole process.
We were kept informed the whole way through.
Installation day was minimum inconvenience with friendly installers that knew what they were doing.
In the end we were connected to the grid and shown how to see what our panels were generating and what we were sending back to the grid.

Excellent experience all round

From start to finish, our experience with Solar Wholesalers was positive. We obtained several quotes, all of which were very professional, and after much analysis and enquiry, we chose Solar Wholesalers whose quotation process was seamless, friendly, and they were always ready to respond to our questions.

The installation was excellent. On the same day there were three teams in the local area. The teams of young men were friendly, highly professional and helpful. Our meters were changed via AGL on time and the Solar Wholesaler's electrician set us up and had us connected and powering up straight away.

Good advice, great system

Solar Wholesalers took the time to listen to my thoughts on a solar system and considered the unique aspects of my roof and home that made this a more technically complicated install. They offered advice in relation to panel optimisers and prepared a detailed report. I made my first enquiry approximately 12 months ago and decided to delay investing in solar at the time due to conflicting priorities. In the mean time, my sister and father both used Solar Wholesalers to install similar but different systems. Fast forward 12 months and I was ready. Solar Wholesalers revisited my information, confirmed that it was still the best solution and performed a site visit to ensure everything would run smoothly. They took care of all the paperwork associated with grid connection / meter reprogramming. They even accommodated my preferred installation date, despite pretty average weather.

Solar Wholesalers may not provide the cheapest system out there, but their product is high quality, their attention to detail, willingness to understand my unique requirements and pride in their quality of work has resulted in a system that looks neat on my various roof angles and is producing more power than I had expected. I am a firm believer that you get what you pay for. Solar Wholesalers are a polite, courteous, friendly and professional team. In my mind thats worth the little bit extra.

Happy Customer

Extremely happy with experience. A great company who I highly recommend. Show additional information

Informative and straight forward

The team were responsive and got the work done swiftly and with good attention to detail. Very happy with the result. Show additional information

Have the panels, now just need the sunshine!

Good crew to work with when designing the system, especially as we didn't want panel on the front street view part of the house. Took some doing, but eventually came up with a good workable layout.
Installers were good and seemed to know their stuff - all done in one day.

Only down side was weeks of delay between design/deposit and installation, but I guess the gear comes from overseas and Covid19 pandemic probably didn't help.

Overall I would be comfortable recommending Solar Wholesalers to family and friends.

An ideal installer.

The sales process was helpful and not pushy.

The installers were punctual, friendly, did a neat job and left no mess. The electrician came back the next day (Saturday) to do the mains connection so that a power outage would not interrupt my wife working from home.

I couldn't ask any more of the customer service. The grid connection was taken care of, and they called after a couple of days in case we had any questions.

Great product, great service.

From our initial approach through to quoting, and install Solar Wholesalers have been first-rate, and I cannot recommend them enough. Show additional information

Perfectly professional and local!

There's guys were fantastic.

I called them up one morning, and had a quote ready and sent to me by the time we'd finished the call. They were happy to explain everything, and always ready to answer my questions.

I paid my deposit, and just three weeks later they were on my roof, installing.

So happy with every step of the process.

Installation of solar panels

We are very pleased with our installation of the solar panels
from our first contact with sales team, right through to installation
very polite & professional

Recommend this company

A very professional approach, from the first contact phone call to turning the system on. The quoting process was very thorough, the installation team were very professional, tidy and left no rubbish or even dust from the installation.

Really appreciated the professionalism. The price was more expensive than some of he cheaper companies but you get what you pay for and Im glad I spent the money.

Went well

Solar Wholesalers went well.

They provided solid initial advice, were price competitive, good to deal with, performed well on the installation and the system preformed very well from the start.

I have no hesitation in recommending them.

Highlighted benefits and challenges of multiple systems.

Very efficient quoting, happy to discuss my series of questions on the phone. Show additional information

Smooth and Professional Service

From the first contact to the installation this company inspired confidence. Every part of the process was made easy by their professional, friendly and approachable customer service. Show additional information

Michael and Kelly

We got 3 quotes and decided on Solar Wholesalers as we felt confident that they were focused building the best system for the price. We weren't disappointed. After pulling the trigger and going with Solar Wholesalers we were kept in the loop each step of the way by Sam and Carrie. Their professionalism and attention to detail was refreshing. Come installation day, Brodie arrived on time and briefed us as to the installation process. The install went great. The system is performing better than we expected and we are so happy with it. Great customer service. Also a big thankyou to the Sun who made this solar thingy possible. Show additional information

10 out of 10 for Customer Service

Seamless process from quote to installation and handover. Not the cheapest but certainly the best value providing a system that catered for partial shading and east and west roof locations. The whole team were prompt, informative and easy to deal with. Bonus of having the system installed 4 weeks ahead of schedule and now just watching my power bill going down rather than up...!!! Show additional information

Extremely happy

Couldn’t recommend Solar wholesalers enough. From start to finish the guys and girls at solar wholesalers have been easy to deal with and the quality of work was first class. Show additional information

A great team effort

Sam & Carrie were great from quotes to installation & after care could not fault the team approach thanks Adele Show additional information

Quality install as expected

Smooth and professional process throughout, selected Solar Wholesalers as they appeared to provide the best solution for our site with morning and afternoon shade, placed one third of panels facing east and remainder facing west to maximise production. In addition Sam provided a good solution to concerns regarding leaf buildup in bushfire season by arranging panels in landscape orientation to minimise buildup.
Small delay in install due to panel delivery from China but install couldn't be faulted. The guys were professional and cleaned up after.
Hopefully system will deliver energy as projected. So far so good.

A quality installation company.

I obtained 4 quotes. Each company proposed a different solution for my less than ideal site (tree shading and non-optimal mounting angle). My choice came down to two choices, one with optimisers and one with panel inverters. Solar Wholesalers patiently answered my many questions and I chose their solution with panel optimisers and a Fronius inverter and Smart Meter.. The installation was completed in a day. Neat and tidy with concealed wiring. They completed all the necessary paper work and have arranged for a digital power meter to be installed. Unfortunately this has been delayed and not yet installed so I can't switch the system on as yet. Solar Wholesalers will monitor the system after the installation of the meter to check that it is operating successfully. Show additional information

Excellent from start to finish

Solar Wholesalers gave us a competitive quote. They came to inspect our property and Sam was so patient to explain every aspect without talking down to us. He even checked our electricity usage to ensure we were getting the right size system.

They arranged everything for the connection and turned up on time, were polite and left no mess. They even checked our TV coverage as we had heard there could be problems. Amazing service and diligence!

They came back twice when we had some connection issues (neither was their fault) and promptly checked and made sure everything was working well.

We couldn’t be happier and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them. And have already done so to our friends.

Prompt and Efficient

All queries were addressed quickly
The installation occurred several weeks earlier than initially indicated.
The installers were organised and efficient
We had expected a site visit ahead of installation but the google maps view was deemed sufficient and there were no problems on the day.
Solar Wholesalers dealt with the organisation of energy providers on our behalf, and we were connected to the grid within 2 weeks of installation.
It was good to know they will continue to monitor our system and alert us to any problems they notice that we might miss.

Fantastic knowledge and service

The quote came through very promptly. There was an extended wait time to install but I was notified of the delay at the time of the quote. The installation looks beautiful and the customer service has been great. I would definitely recommend. Show additional information

Thoroughly recommend

From the initial competitive quote of the quality products, and assuring me of my request that I would be 'battery ready' for a future date, the time between sign up to installation happened very quickly. Liaising with the office staff was friendly and efficient. Then the lads were on time on install day, very courteous and friendly, and tidied up after themselves. The main electrician had to reposition my TV antennae to make way for the panels, and made sure the TV was working perfectly before he left. He also gave me instructions on what to turn on, once the meter was changed over to a smart meter, and some fail-safe instructions. Solar Wholesalers organised with my energy provider to install the smart meter, so once that happened, and the switches were activated, I now wait to see the difference in my energy bills. Thoroughly recommend Solar Wholesalers for their friendly and professional customer service, and their quality, affordable products. You get what you pay for. Thank you. :) Show additional information

Fantastic company

Such an easy process from start to finish.
Very helpful in choosing the right system for our house fitting to our budget.
Great communication throughout including installation. The guys installing did a great job, very knowledgeable and cleaned up after themselves.

You won’t be disappointed going through this solar company.
10/10

We found Solar Wholesaler's service was excellent. The whole end to end process managed by Solar Wholesales from quotation through to installing the system was customer focused through out.
The system has been operating for a week and appears to be performing to expectation so far.

Very Professional, did exactly what they said they would do and kept me fully informed of progress.

> Easy and helpful
> The installation was on time, courteous and very professional!
> Excellent and most helpful.

Very happy customer!

We chose Solar Wholesalers as we know of 2 other people who have used them who were very happy with the results. Our quote was one of cheaper ones too. We received excellent customer service and our panels were installed a lot quicker than we were originally advised. The installers did a fantastic job and were very patient in answering all of questions. Our panels look great and a lot more tidy than our neighbour's panels. The $$ savings we are seeing our exceeding our expectations too! Show additional information

Great experience.

From the moment I reviewed the market, I knew Solar Wholesalers would be in contention as they ticked all my boxes. Good value, local and plenty of experience.
From the first call to the installation, the team were helpful, knowledgeable and friendly.

Friendly and professional service from beginning of quote to installation

Extensive knowledge of product provided
installation was carried out with a very professional work ethic.

Company organised the grid connection