RESINC Solar - Company Review Notice RESINC Solar - Company Review Notice

DETAILS
96% 0%
4.9

Based on 188 ratings

RESINC Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $4,995 - $14,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Battery brands previously installed

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

RESINC Solar Reviews (188)

Love the after sales

Today I had the the pleasure of dealing with RESINC'S after sales team that helped reassure that my solar is fantastic, the problem lies with those cheeky energy companies. To be able to understand my electricity bill goes to show how far the team is willing to go to help their customers. Thanks team.

Very happy

Very happy with the service from start to finish, The installation guys arrived on time, were professional and cleaned up after themselves. Follow-up service has been outstanding, we have had solar on other homes and never had a follow-up service like resinc. I highly recommend to anyone thinking of switching to solar.

Easy process

We have just had Resinc Solar install our solar system and our first power bill came in and we have saved over $500 already. The team are very informative and helpful. We would highly recommend Resinc Solar.

Fantastic installation & customer service

I recently had the pleasure of experiencing Resinc Solar's cutting-edge solar technology, and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed. From start to finish, Resinc Solar exceeded my expectations, delivering not just a product, but a sustainable solution that promises to revolutionize how we harness energy.First and foremost, Resinc Solar's panels boast unparalleled efficiency, harnessing the power of the sun with remarkable precision. The sleek design seamlessly integrates into any environment, providing a visually stunning addition to any space. But it's not just about aesthetics; these panels are built to withstand the harshest of conditions, ensuring longevity and reliability.What truly sets Resinc Solar apart, however, is their commitment to innovation. Their team of experts continually pushes the boundaries of what's possible, developing new technologies that maximize energy production while minimizing environmental impact. From advanced monitoring systems to intuitive user interfaces, every aspect of Resinc Solar's offerings reflects a dedication to excellence.But perhaps what impressed me most was the company's dedication to customer satisfaction. From initial consultation to installation and beyond, the Resinc Solar team was with me every step of the way, ensuring a seamless experience and peace of mind.

Best company ever

From our door knocker Tim who was a very kind nice guy, who explained everything clearly, to our sales consultation Joren, through to our post installation review with Ally. Everyone has been very constant and very informative, always there to help if we need it. We would HIGHLY recommend Resinc Solar to anyone looking at getting solar.

Very happy with our experience

Very happy with the experience with resinc.We have had our Resinc system for over 4 years and are very happy, very professional with great service. Always happy to recommend Resinc Solar.

Great experience

Very happy with my experience getting solar installed on our home with Resinc. The team was knowledgeable, super supportive, and attentive the entire time. There wasn't a single time during the process that I felt unsupported or confused.
Finally, Resinc's post-installation support has been like nothing else I've ever experienced. We feel the time Ally spent going over our power bills and helping reduce our bill even more has been the best part, and very glad we chose resinc solar. They've been one of the most professional companies I've worked with, and I'd highly recommend them to anyone

Great experience

I recently had a positive experience with Resinc Solar. Their customer service was exceptional, providing prompt and helpful assistance. The high-quality product exceeded my expectations, making my investment worthwhile. Overall, I highly recommend Resinc Solar for its top-notch service and reliable solar solution.

Solar install

The introduction was fully explained, and all questions were answered. The process of installation was great, no hiccups. Saving is reflected in our power bills. Happy customer. ?

Great customer service

Ally was very professional, assisted me with all my questions and helped me to reduce our power bill even further. We would highly recommend Resinc for their professionalism

Home owner

Great service before after installation , from my experience I would and have recommended this professional team

Fantastic installer

More than happy with the quote process the information was clear and worked through thoroughly and the actual installation was seamless and quick. The quality of the product seems higher and better than others, I am more than happy with the service and would highly recommend it to others.

Resinc

Getting solar through RESINC has been a smooth and easy process. The communication from the beginning was simple and straightforward. The installation was amazing and they even waited to ensure everything was setup on my app before leaving. I can't recommend RESINC enough for their ongoing support with our Solar.

I recommend Resinc Solar

I recommend Resinc Solar for the installation of solar panels to peoples homes and at a reasonable cost. I found the company very professional and courteous in all aspects of their business; being it quoting, installing and after sales service.
I was particularly pleased with their customer relations in assisting me in selecting the best power company deal in electrical buy and sell charges for my individual circumstance.

Highly recommend

I would be happy to recommend Resinc as a solar provider. They were professional in their delivery of service, installation and follow-up to ensure I was happy with the service and product. The app provided was user friendly which enabled me to check regularly on the system. I have noticed a significant decrease in my power bill which has continued to the current day.

Wonderful service

Our experience with resinc would be graded as a 10/10 from the beginning of my interaction to the final installation of the solar panel, was carried out in a highly professional manner and the follow-up conversations with the relevant staff have continued with the same level of service.

Solid work

I’m happy with the installation and the post-sales service has been reassuring.

Great company

Good communication and easy to deal with company. The process was quick and easy. I would highly recommend resinc solar.

Great customer service

Great customer service, straightforward and communication is very clear. Installation went very smoothly the tradesmen were great. I would highly recommend it to anyone that doesn't have solar.

Highly recommend

We have been wanting to go solar for quite a while to offset our carbon emissions and we saw Resinc Solar's offer and thought we would give them a call and found it to be a great social enterprise that gives back to the community. I would highly recommend Resinc Solar.

The experience from sale to completion in the year I've had my system has been an easy and worth while process. I would highly recommend.

Ticks all the boxes

Out of all the solar businesses out there, Resinc are the best of the best. They have every element covered: quality well-priced products; fabulous and knowledgeable staff; a professional and helpful attitude at all times; and a service schedule that goes far beyond installation. These are the only people to go with.

Great customer service

Ally's customer service was excellent. Very happy with the attention to monitoring our system and the recommendations on how to reduce our quarterly bill. I would highly recommend Resinc Solar in my view a cut above the rest.

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service. From first contact, through installation, Great communication, punctual, polite and always happy to address any questions I've had.
I would highly recommend the RESINC team.

Great experience

I have found the experience with Resinc has been highly satisfactory and have seen a significant reduction in our power bill. I strongly recommend Resinc to friends and or family.

Reliable solar company

We have been with Resinc since the start of 2020. Happy with the process from start to after sales. The product installed is of a great quality. We are saving huge amounts on our energy bills. After sales communication and customer care has been amazing. Would highly recommend.

Highly recommended

From start to finish, Resinc has been a very smooth process. The staff are very informative and friendly. We had our post-installation sit-down today who went through our power bill and found us a better provider. we are happy we chose Resinc for our family and would highly recommend it.

Amazing service

Ive been with Resinc for 4 years now and never had a problem. would recommend to anyone looking for solar.

Good company

Very seamless process, always kept up to date with constant emails and calls. The staff are friendly and made everything so easy to understand and they are a local company that gives back to the community. I would highly recommend it.

Awesome company

Jeremy our sales consultant was great, he took his time, answered any questions I had and didn't make me feel rushed or pressured. The installation was easy straightforward forward friendly and professional. I would highly recommend the whole Resinc team including the post-install consultant.

Amazing company

Great company to deal with. Great friendly staff that know what they are talking about and NO BULLSHIT.

Solar instalation

After having Resinc solar panels installed a year ago, I have substantial savings in my power bill and the use of clean energy is better for my health and the world's health. The team at Resinc Solar have been very informative and supportive in getting the best rate from electricity companies and I would recommend Resinc Solar for any installations.

Very professional great customer service

Detailed estimates provided as to performance and potential savings.
Very prompt response to any questions and the process was clearly explained
Install was professional and tidy
I appreciated the follow up after a few months to confirm everything was ok.

Good company

Friendly team and what sold us to go with Resinc was the work they do for the surf life saving. The install went very smoothly with no dramas, the workman even clean up after themselves. Post- install sit down was very informative. I would highly recommend.

Could not fault resinc

We were installed in 2021 and noticed an immediate reduction in bills, to the point that I don't even look at them and we have had multiple months per year where we have received a credit's. Installation was very smooth and fast and the Post-install was amazing. I would highly recommend.

Great company

Resinc has been fabulous to deal with, great knowing they are a local company. Ally has been a great help. We would highly recommend them

Happy to Recommend RESINC

Bought and Installed 6 years ago (2018 )- whole process was very positive and system still working approx.as it was advised at the outset. Follow up visit from RESINC customer service in Feb 2024 very welcome and very useful. Happy to recommend RESINC as a reputable (and in my case) local dealer.

Perfect

The overall process has been very easy to deal with. Very friendly team with great service. We would most definitely recommend it to anyone looking.

Easy process

My Sale Consultant Joss was very informative and explained everything clearly. The process from sales to installation was excellent the team kept us up to date and we had a great post-installation sit down with Ally who helped us go through our power bill and find us a better provider. I would highly recommend it.

Great process

I’ve been with Resinc for about 4 months now and no issues at all. From sales to install everything went smoothly, Joss explained the process clearly. I would highly recommend.

Fantastic! Highly recommend

The Resinc team is high quality, from sale team all the way through to installation and beyond. Everything went smoothly the product is highly quality and make a significant difference in our power bills. Would highly recommend.

5 stars

From start to finish from sale to installation the whole process has been very smooth supportive and informative. Customer service is fabulous and the efforts to make sure we are with the right provider and getting the most out of our system, have been received with gratitude. Would highly recommend.

Looking for solar look at Resinc

Been with Resinc for three years and couldn't be happier from start to finish savings have blown me away. would thoroughly recommend Resinc Solar and the team to anybody.

Awesome Service and Support

Day of installation was easy and was a seamless process. Installers were friendly helpful and explained the whole process of what was happening on the day. Support received between installation to today has been valuable and my consultation on my post installation sit down with Allyson has been awesome and informative. Allyson was friendly helpful respectful and personable and assisted me with all my enquiries and had my best interest at heart. I would recommend Resinc as a solar installation company for there pre and post services and the great follow up support they have given me on a ongoing bases.

Great company

Fantastic to work with - the team are professional, courteous and experts in this field. We are very happy :-)

Excellent Experience.

Excellent customer service! From first contact, through install, to follow up 12 months on.
Great communication, punctual, polite and always happy to address any questions we had.
Strongly recommend the RESINC team to anyone contemplating a Solar installation. Jason.

Great experience with Resinc Solar

Good customer service very informative and we research the information given so we knew we were getting quality products. Install arrived when they said they would. Our installation went smoothly with Great follow up service. easily contactable. I would highly recommend.

Resinc

We are very happy with our Resinc system as it has met all our expectations. We are very happy that we chose solar - as we wouldn't want to be paying high electricity bills. And I would recommend them to anybody.