Goliath Solar and Electrical Reviews

About Goliath Solar and Electrical, Solar Installers

Goliath Solar and Electrical
Platinum Partner
Goliath Solar and Electrical is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 26 832 458 768  ABN active since 12 Jan 2012 | The Trustee For Goliath Electrical Business Trust
ACN: 155 070 250  ACN active since 10 Jan 2012 | Goliath Electrical Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's Licenses:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
SA: BLD 287749 Goliath Electrical Pty Ltd

SA: PGE 244200 Goliath Electrical Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $5,000 - $8,250 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

GOLIATH SOLAR & ELECTRICAL

Founded by electrician, David Stevens in 2012 to offer a reliable alternative to the solar industry giants, Goliath Solar & Electrical have ridden the wave of boom and bust that is the solar industry to become South Australia's local solar experts. With over 7 years in business and 2,000 completed installs, we are dedicated to providing honest, professional customer service and high quality solar systems, installed by our friendly electricians to consumers across the state. We care about our clients and doing the right thing by them, which is why we promise:

We work solely with our own personally trained electricians, we don’t use sub-contractor installers

Our solar consultants come from customer service backgrounds, are technically trained in the solar industry and don’t use pushy sales techniques.

• Your quote will include everything, there will be no hidden charges.

We custom design solar systems for each and every residential and commercial property, ensuring optimum results with our pre install site visits.

• Goliath will only source reputable panels and inverters for our clients that we trust and know will last, plus all products are purchased and supported locally.

We value and appreciate our installers, their energy and commitment to doing a great job every time. Quite simply, our sparkies will take great care of you, rain, hail or shine.

Goliath Solar and Electrical Solar Reviews

Professional Quality Solar Experience

Our solar installation experience with Goliath was fantastic and would highly recommend them to our family and friends.

From initial contact, our sales representative Ben was open and honest and provided detailed quality advice as we worked through various options to suit our particular needs. We had spoken to a number of other companies prior to Goliath but none had the detailed knowledge to ensure we got the right system to accommodate our shading challenges and the recently introduced SA government remote export restrictions.

The installation went well with Sam, Thaelen and the team a professional outfit that delivered a high quality product that is outperforming expectations. Post installation, Ben again followed up to check-in on our installation experience, answer any outstanding questions and provide options for energy plans that would suit our needs.

Thanks again Goliath, a company you can trust to provide a solar solution that’s best for you needs.

Fantastic installer, great customer service

I recently purchased a solar system for my house at Goliath Solar. The quoting process was excellent, everything are clearly explained. I got the system fully install within 4 weeks which is amazing at that time because lots of installers around say I have to wait for 12-16 weeks due to Covid.
The installation went very well. The guys did a fantastic job. They cleaned up everything before leaving.

Service with a smile

The sales and quoting process was straight forward and there was no pressure to sign any contracts. The quote was very detailed to it was easy to read which fees and cost are associated with installation. During the quoting process Daniel was great at communicating with me and would reply via call or text regarding any questions I had almost immediately. He was also more than happy to advise me on which electricity provider offers the best rates.

The solar panel installers and electricians arrived on time and started working straight away. They also made sure I understod where the panels and inverter was going to be installed.

Very impressed with the quality of service I received from both sides of Administration and Installation.

Fantastic company! Couldn't be happier

Title says it all.

From the start of the process Tom was super helpful in assisting me work through what system would work best for my requirements (was somewhat particular on the visual aspects not just efficiency). Responded quickly to any queries I had and kept me regularly updated throughout which was highly appreciated.

The install itself (ran by Ben) ran smoothly and was everything you could want with tradies - polite, friendly, punctual, efficient and knowledgeable.

Have also been happy with the follow-ups / energy retailer recommendations since.

In what is a highly competitive industry couldn't recommend these guys more - 10/10!

Professional attitude every step

I could not speak more highly of the whole Goliath Solar team. They were highly recommended to me by a work colleague and the level of professionalism from Tom & all staff members exceeding my expectations at every step of the process.

The tradesman were punctual & explained everything that was happening along the way along with leaving the areas they worked in cleaner than what they started with.

Regards,

Adam

Easy to deal with

The Goliath team kept me in the loop throughout the entire process. They gave me an initial quote, and called me to discuss solar. They then sent out a technician to look at the roof (I didn't even need to take time off work). Leading up to install day, they managed to slot me in a few weeks earlier than first expected. The team weren't pushy about payment, originally mentioned about a deposit, but didn't stress about it when they moved the date forward. The installers were friendly guys, even managing to keep noise down (didn't bother me, but was an added bonus). Got a call a few hours after install checking in and making sure everything was alright. Next day, I was hitting 100% utilisation with my inverter which is great. Show additional information

No worries from beginning to end

I had a 10.89kw system installed with a Fronius 8.2-1, the largest possible in SA on single phase. Ben was great to deal with, happy to take the time to explain everything in layman's terms and I never felt pressured into making the purchase. I found other installers tried to use scare tactics such as claiming they have the last inverter in stock in the state, shortages with panels, the usual, never had any of that with Goliath. Sales and quoting was easy, installers were on time and great to deal with, had everything installed and working by early afternoon on the same day. It was a significant purchase I felt comfortable with and also one of the most competitive quotes, highly recommend. I also didn't realise how much energy the panels would generate on a cloudy day, great system performance!

On a side note a negative vote for AGL who were booked in, sent confirmation of the meter switch the day before then didn't even show up on the day or send any notification. It wasn't until I contacted them where they blabbed a bunch of industry jargon and said they should be able to rebook me within 5 business days after the unattended booking clears through the system. After some arguing I managed to get a booking within two business days... seems their standard practice is to put unattended bookings to the back of the queue. Frustrating changing work arrangements when working from home (since power is cut) only to have the meter installer not show up.

Highly Recommended

One of 3 companies I received quotes from. Appreciated the telephone contact from Ben to clarify details before he quoted. Proposal was promptly delivered, easy to understand and cheapest of the 3 for similar systems. Ben was also very helpful in answering any questions I had in relation to his quote. The installation happened on the promised day (even though it was raining) and the team were a great bunch of guys who did a good job under difficult circumstances. Goliath's customer service was great - the grid connection and smart meter installation were organised by them on the day of the install and they even provided options on the best retail deals available. Show additional information

Fantastic Service

We have just recently installed our Solar Panels system with Goliath Electrical (11.22kW
34 x 330w Canadian Solar Panels)
We started researching different suppliers at the begging of the year (2020) as we wanted to make sure we invest in a good value system that lasts.
We got different quotes and discussed options with multiple companies. Goliath electrical stood out as the best option for those reasons:
- Thorough quote: We got different quote to choose from. small system option, bigger then the biggest option we can go for according to the size of the roof space.
- Ben was happy to answer any question and explained how we could make the most of our system.
- Installer company was punctual in time of installation and made sure everything went right. Few problems occurred during installations. They made sure they checked every panel twice (total of 34 panels).
- Ben was accomodating when it came to payment and offered the best option that worked for us as well as for the company.
- Great and polite local service

Highly recommended

Stress free and great communication throughout the process

Sales and quoting was done with no pushy salesman trying to get a sale! Where very helpful with any questions I had thrown there way!

My partner was very happy with the crew who installed the panels as she was home all day to see the process.

The panels have been installed with great care to the structure of my roof and no mess left laying around!

The communication from the Goliath solar team was 10/10 have will definitely be recommending them in the future to family and friends!

Am very very happy thank you to the team! Keep up the great work.

Great experience - excellent engagement and installation

I dealt with Ben throughout the process, he took a lot of time to explain the details of the system and positives and negatives of particular choices in regards to system locations and setup. They organised for Grid connection prior to installation, and communicated well throughout the process.

Installation was quick and easy and the house left in a tidy state. They ran through the system operation with me at the time and were happy to answer any questions. They even pointed out to me some spots where my roof capping was starting to crack!

I received a number of quotes from different installers, however Goliath gave me the best impression regarding giving me an honest thought out solution, and that they would deliver a quality product.

I was very happy with the whole process, including post installation follow up, and would recommend them to others.

Fantastic sales and installation staff

We contacted Goliath Solar for a quote for a solar system for our house.
Daniel was amazing. He explained the process, tailored their products to best suit our personal needs, and the information provided over the phone and by email has been extensive. He has answered any questions we had at each stage of the process.

On installation day Sam and the boys arrived on time, were polite and courteous. They worked efficiently and the system was installed in a timely manner. We were very pleased.

Daniel called afterward to ask if we had any questions and we feel confident that we have the best solar system for our needs installed by a very professional company.

We would highly recommend GOLIATH solar

Giddy up Goliath

From the start of the process to the end everything went extremely well! Our sales person was very professional and always kept us in the loop! Installation was done without a hitch and the installers were polite and friendly! Would totally recommend Goliath Solar and Electrical to our family and friends! Cheers David and Joanna Show additional information

Fantastic installer. Super easy!

Sales/Quoting process was great, we had a chat about all our options, and what would be best for our fairly unique situation. Installation was painless. Service was great! Show additional information

Very happy customer

I had Goliath Electrical install my solar panels & inverter in 2018, being very happy with both the installation and the subsequent operation of the system. Goliath contacted me in February 2020 about the possibility of installing a battery with the aid of a State Government subsidy. They were informative, particularly regarding eligibility for the subsidy, but not in the slightest 'pushy' - leaving it to me to contact them if I was interested. I chose in early September to have a battery installed. This was done at the end of September, very professionally in a single day by (at times up to) five electricians working together. They were punctual, polite and tidy. The system was up and running by day's end and I am extremely happy with the result. I can monitor the system using the 'SolarEdge' app, which shows the charge state of the battery and the differential power flow(s) between the solar output, battery, household consumption and export/import to/from the grid. I have used almost no power from the grid since the battery was installed. Show additional information

Replace old faulty system

Our old solar system broke down after ten years. We contacted Goliath solar as they were highly recommended. We did have three other quotes also. Goliath were very competitive with their price. Both my wife and myself were glad we chose them. Very professional from start to finish. Daniel in the office kept us up to date with everything that was going on. The installation team fantastic, on time, polite and very neat and tidy job. Looks great and working well. Thanks team, Karen and Alan, Goolwa. Show additional information

Fantastic service, high quality product at a fair price!

I can't speak highly enough of Goliath Solar and the service offered by Ben. High quality system and fantastic service all at a great price! I've already recommended Ben and the Goliath team to 2 others. From the time of initial quote to when I was ready to purchase the system, prices actually went down and Ben was good enough to tell me this and increase the size of my system given I was happy to pay the originally quoted price. Some would have simply not advised of the price reduction. Thanks for all your help guys - i'm sure i'll be using you guys again in the future. Show additional information

Solar Battery Supply and Install

The sales/quoting service was prompt . I asked a lot of questions and were answered professionally .
The installation went very smooth with no fuss, and the area was swept clean of all rubbish.
The installers were very professional and experienced and answered any questions that I asked without any hesitation.
Due to my experience with Goliath Solar I would happily recommend them for there prompt Service, Price and installation

Unbelievable service from initial contact to completion of install.

Thanks to everyone at Goliath who helped make the process of choosing a suitable system for our home an informative and easy process. We were replacing an old, inefficient system that had finally giving up the ghost.
Speaking with Ben he explained clearly which system would be suitable for our house and what the whole process of checking out our site would involve. Phaelin came out and checked our mains power and roof orientation. Ben then contacted us again and presented us with the panel layout design and costing which included removal of the old panels and inverter. We gave the go ahead and a date was set for our install. A week before install Glen contacted us again with a final date and he emailed us the timeline for the day of install.

On the installation day the team arrived on time. Sam, the team leader, introduced me to each member of his team and outlined the day. He also asked if I had any questions. They set to work quickly removing our old system and taking it away. The rest of the day went very smoothly with only a short period when the power supply to the house was turned off.

Towards the end of the day Sam showed me how the inverter worked and connected us up to the website where we could monitor our system at anytime of the day. Finally they cleaned up the site, even replacing a couple of previously damaged roof tiles and taking them away.

Ben contacted me with a follow up call the next day to see what I thought of the whole process and I told him I couldn’t speak more highly of the company. I would highly recommend Goliath to anyone who is thinking of installing solar.
Congratulations Goliath, great job.

Quality System Installed by Passionate Professionals

Don't fear calling Goliath for a quote. You will be welcomed by their Sale team, who are truely passionate about Solar and getting the best system for your needs. Ben took the time to understand what I was wanting to achieve from the system and was able to scope out an adequate system to delver the goods.

The quote provided by Ben in our initial phone consult was extremely accurate and now variations to the quote were required even after site inspection and installation.

Goliath took care of all the government rebates and make this process extremely simple and stress free.

After a stretch of delays due to bad weather the install day finally arrived. While the delays were outside of our control Goliath generously offered a small discount to offset the grid electricity used.

The lead installer was extremely punctual arriving 10 mins early which is a pleasant surprise. The team took pride in their installation by putting in extra effort to reduce cable runs and conduits. Being a double story I was initially expecting 2-3 conduits and the team will a lot of patience were able to reduce this to a single run to the inverter with runs to battery and switchboard in the wall cavity. The team was extremely professional and polite. Outside the unavoidable banging and drilling I wouldn't have not know they were here. Once the team finished they left my property cleaner then when they arrived.

Due to some complexity of my own creation the team were not able to connect the Tesla Gateway on the day of install. However the lead installer was again back onsite the next day, again early. Together we were able to solve the problem and he was able to get it connected in no time. Since installation I have had a couple of follow up calls from Ben to check everything is to my exception.

Overall I cannot speak any more highly of Goliath and will be recommending them to anyone that will listen to me. I can say I cannot stop talking about how happy I am with the installation and the whole process. Its getting to the point where my wife has head enough so thought it about time to write them a review.

Great Service and install

From the initial Quote process of setting up a Phone appointment I knew dealing with Goliath would be convenient. My 1st contact with Ben was very informative. He ran through how Solar works, explained the install process and helped guide me to the correct size system for my needs. The Quote process was very easy and I always felt that they had my best interest front of mind. On install day they crew turned up right on time, There was no "window of arrival" Just an exact time and they delivered. The installers were very cautious of our dog and very polite. I was given a worse case wire up visibility that I was happy with but at the end of the install I was very impressed with the neat job that was done. You can tell that extra care and time was taken to hide as much of the visible cabling as possible. Definitely a trademark of a company who uses their own staff and prides themselves on their work.

After hookup the follow through service was just as good as the quote process. I was advised on the best retailers to use for my power and was explained how to make the right decision for me on what kind of solar feed in plan to use for my needs. I highly recommend using Goliath for your Solar work.

Great solar service and installation

Very good service and communication

Honest reliable and trustworthy

Go the extra mile to ensure client satisfaction and quality

Very good experience and worth every $

Timely and efficient installation in trying conditions (raining). Fixed a minor issue with battery quickly.

I previously bought a solar panel system for our garage from Goliath Electrical and was already pleased with their service.
This install of panels and battery was exemplary with installation as discussed, and after monitoring the battery, they quickly identified the problem (a physical connection issue) within days and fixed it.

Very satisfied with their performance.

Professional Solar installer

Goliath Solar and Electrical are professional people who know what they are doing. I do recommend anyone wants to have a good experience with Solar to deal with them. Show additional information

Great service throughout, from speaking to the knowledgable sales people to the installation people and then the after sales service. Cannot fault them. Show additional information

Easy process for a new build

Sales and quoting was helpful, informative and a very simple process.
Tom was always willing to listen and provide the best advice, and was genuine and professional at every step. He understood our needs and offered the most appropriate system.
The install and final process was a breeze, overall I cannot fault any aspect, particularly given it was all by phone and email. Highly recommended - I will be calling again when ready to install a battery.

Very happy.

Sales person was great. Very informative and interested in what we wanted. Installation was done on time and the guys worked hard all day with hardly a break. Clean and neat install. Only complaint was the size of the holes thru the brickwork going from the first story to the second story in the roof space but some expanding foam fixed that easily to keep mice and bugs out. System works brilliantly and everything was set up for us and explained how to use the app. Excellent company. Show additional information

Great company to deal with, and will give you peace of mind.

Solar consulting process on phone:
Daniel is very knowledgeable, honest about all the questions I had regarding my expectations of a solar system.

He has answered all my concerns and also provided appropriate recommendations. The follow-ups are also very good and he is always happy to answer any more questions I may have.As advertised Goliath is transparent in their pricing

Installation day:
Chris’s Crew was excellent. Very polite and efficient. Started from 7:30am in the morning and finished around 5pm for a 9.7kw solar system. The consultation (as described in the documentation) was excellent and they were flexible to make a last minute change regarding a portion of the panels. My roof is a bit steep on the sides but they managed to get the job done efficiently.

Overall experience:
Absolutely would refer them to anyone needing a PV installation.

Outstanding professional service and quality

The whole experience with Goliath Electrical was fabulous. Professional and reliable service, extremely easy to understand the process. Would recommend this company. Show additional information

Excellent Communication & Service

I am extremely happy with the service and professionalism shown by all the Goliath Solar employees I dealt with. Very patient, informative & helpful from start to finish with the whole solar process. I would highly recommend them to others. Show additional information

smooth and stress free

I was concerned about finding a reputable business to install my new solar panels after my last lot 'fried' themselves. I knew there were a lot of 'fly by night' companies out there and I didn't want to get stung again. Luckily someone suggested Goliath and I couldn't be more pleased. From the very beginning they were superb. Great with keeping me informed, prompt with quoting and with installation. The whole process was smooth and stress free. I will definitely be recommending them to others. Show additional information

Solar Installation

Ben did an excellent job finding the right system for our needs. Chris and his team did a great job with the installation - no mess - all rubbish removed - everything was explained well.

Simple no fuss installation - highly recommended - now we just need the sun to keep shining.

Excellent solar service.

I was extremely impressed with Cameron's knowledge of his products and felt very comfortable with his guidance and recommendations for my home needs. Communication was very clear and prompt, and when working out a quote all my queries were answered with patience and clarity. The entire process proceeded without delay, including site inspection and installation. Installation was completed quickly and efficiently by Tom and Josh, who left the site perfectly tidy after finishing up. Immediately after the system was functional I was guided in how to access and navigate the Fronius website to review the details of my power production and use.
I absolutely recommend the reliability and professionalism of Goliath Solar & Electrical.

High expectations - Goliath delivered over and above

Our installation was very complex, with seven roof faces having panels and 2 inverters to be installed. The whole process from initial discussion to completion was exemplary. Information was timely, factual and pertinent and confirmed with documentation at every stage. I have had a lot of trades people working on our premises through major construction and renovation over the last three years and I rate Goliath as the best of the bunch by a long shot.
Couldn't be happier with the process and final result. Many thanks to Daniel, Sam and the team.

Great value, Professional, Knowledgeable, Polite, Very satisfied customer

Solar consulting process on phone:
Daniel is very knowledgeable, punctual and honest about all the questions I had for my request. He has answered all my concerns and also provided very usefull recommendations. The follow-ups are also very good and he is always happy to answer any more questions I may have. Not a lot of solar companys would provide upfront prices on their website but Goliath Solar and Electrical definitely delivers.

On-site measure on roof before installation:
Thealen's team came on site to provide an initial estimate on the site, quick and easy, very professional.

Installation day:
Sam’s Crew was excellent. Very polite and efficient. Started from 7:30am in the morning and finished around 4pm for a 10.7kw solar system. My roof is a bit steep on the sides but they managed to get the job done efficiently, they even helped me to remove the unused TV antenna that may block the solar panels.

Overall experience:
Definitely very happy to do business with them and would recommend to my friends.

Easy process. Good value. Very satisfied.

The quotation process was very easy and very competitive. Done by email with a follow up phone call from Ben Gordon.
Ben is courteous and professional in his manner.
The installation was on time. The installation guys were friendly and tidied up after they’d finished the installation. Very professional and helped organise the grid connection. A follow up phone call from Ben to check if I was satisfied. You can’t ask more than that.

A great exercise

It was a seem less exercise from start to finish, I would recommend Goliath Solar and Electrical for your Solar instal, they organised everything required! Is all I had to do was be home the day of installation. I paid a bit extra to get the Fronius inverter because I always believe you get what you pay for. Yes I probably could have saved some money upfront by going somewhere else but the parts supplied were not what I wanted and I knew that I would have to spend on replacement parts earlier rather than later. Again don’t go past Goliath, another point to mention when the power networks technician changed the meter he said Goliath was a good choice. One last important point is they are local so you have a face to speak too not a telephone. Show additional information

Tom and his team are great. We are adding a second storey to our existing house and we need solar panels on the upper roof. They co-ordinate with our builder and installed it on time before the scaffolding was dismantle without additional cost. They keep the site very clean and organize all the connection after installation. I will recommend Goliath Solar to our families and friends Show additional information

A simply very professional team

Being a bit sceptic of whether to go Solar or not I approached 2 other companies before I got a referral to Goliath. From the first call to the very last we were made to feel secure in our decision. This company is strong on service and follow up.

Our options were explained to us clearly and the service we got was amazing. The system we are confident is what suits us and surely time will tell but we are very sure we made the right decision.
Well done team a very professional company from start to finish.

Well done

Ben was easy ta talk to and explained every thing. In stall was quick and the guys tidied up when finished. Helped with app connection and explained how it all worked. Very pleased. Show additional information

Great service, geat advice and seamless installation.

I can't fault any stage of the process.

During the quote they were extremely knowledgeable about all different options and where upfront and honest with their advice/information/pricing. They were happy to answer any questions I had, even when I kept coming back with more. They provided me with recommendations and options to fit my budget and goals.

The installation team were professional, punctual and took care with their work. The system was installed neatly and consulted with me throughout the process. Walked me through the set up of the monitoring and answered all questions I had.

They followed up after installation to check if I had any questions and ensure I was happy with the installation.

Very happy with Goliath Solar and Electrical

So easy to deal with, great communication and post installation support. The installation team were fantastic and on time and happy to answer any questions we had. Would definitely recommend these guys for your solar install. Show additional information

GREAT JOB

Quality work, great customer service, kept me informed at all times, very happy. Show additional information

Amazing experience

The sales and quoting process was quick and easy. Daniel from Golaith Solar answered all questions put across.
The installation process went without any issues and it was all completed in day.
The customer service was excellent and the grid connection was organised by Golaith solar. They also helped me with options to get the best deal among the electricity providers. I would highly recommend Golaith solar they know their stuff.

Very Professional

I was very happy with Tom and the Goliath Solar team from start to finish. They were very helpful and explained everything very well. They worked with my builder and took a lot of the stress away. The installation was very smooth and they set everything up for me so I realy did not have to do anything. Would highly recommend them. Show additional information

Goliath Solar & Electrical

We are very happy with the service from Goliath, from first point of contact to finish
The staff were very friendly and helpful, the only problem we had was the rain and work needed to be delayed
Staff were punctual, polite,friendly, helpful, tidy, nothing too hard for them
We would recommend Goliath to our friends and family without hesitation
Well done Guys!
Barbara & John

An Easy Experience

I didn't have much of an idea of the brands or what I really needed leading into this process but Goliath made it super easy. Dan first asked me about what we hoped to achieve by getting solar and a little about my circumstances. He then put together a suggested plan based on that information. He never went for the up sell but instead suggested the solar that met our needs. I was regularly updated along the way and my solar was even installed early. On install day, I didn't even need to be there, the guys were packed up and the system was working before I got home from work. The following week, I received a follow up call to see how the install went on my side and Dan helped me set up the monitoring system. All in all an extremely pleasant and easy experience. Show additional information

Excellent

Excellent from start to finish. Great communications during instal and some last minute changes due to deficiencies found in my roof. Excellent follow up after install. Show additional information

A five star breeze.

After dealing with several installers and becoming totally confused, an electrician friend recommended Goliath, he used them and was very satisfied. Once I spoke with Tom Morgan at Goliath I knew it was to be that company. It wasn't necessary for a rep to call out - Tom, with my home on google was sufficient. He explained the basics of Solar and sent appropriate reading matter and websites to check ; Allowed me time to read and get back to him; He always answered his phone or returned my calls asap; He took time to answer my questions and offer advice; Above all he was not pushy; Decision made and the process started; It ran like clockwork I was kept informed step by step. Installation day came - crew were punctual, very polite, good sense of humour, worked steadily and at the end of the day they packed and cleaned up very well. I was given a short and efficient tutorial; app put on my phone and told what to do and how to read it. Excellent service. Better still I was not popped into the 'All done' basket'- Tom has followed up with advice to contact my electric supplier, what to ask and check for - such detail. I can't recommend GOLIATH highly enough. Show additional information

Professional and Efficient

Our contact at Goliath was Ben Gordon who communicated all steps in the process in a timely and friendly manner. No question went unanswered and he gave clear information on the phone and through email. Goliath also backs up information with easy to read articles and forms delivered through email.
The installation went according to plan with Tom and his team working efficiently and very tidily. They arrived on time and completed the work in the estimated time. The link to our wifi works.
Goliath Solar and Electrical was a company recommended to me by a number of friends and acquaintances and I would have no hesitation in doing the same.