SAE Group Pty Ltd

SAE Group Pty Ltd Reviews

Take the power back!

SAE Group are celebrating 10 years in solar and more than 18,000 solar installations since 2010.

• We are Gold Accredited Master Electricians first and foremost
  • We are a Clean Energy Council Approved Retailer
  • We hold ISO accreditations 9001 & AS/NZS 4801 for quality and safety
  • We are here for the long run - from your initial enquiry to installation, servicing and beyond – we are with you the whole way
  • We deliver quality installations and offer a 12 year workmanship warranty
  • Our offer onsite assessments to cover off all aspects of your solar proposal, including any electrical work, so there will be no surprises on the day of installation – and because we are sparkies, we can handle your electrical work as well
  • With offices in Brisbane, Tweed Heads, Coffs Harbour and the Sunshine Coast, we are always just a phone call away

Reviewers report paying: $3,500 - $10,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

SAE Group Pty Ltd Reviews (973)

4.3/5

4.4/5

4.4/5

Very disappointing as the system that was sold was deemed inappropriate when it came to installation. At no stage did SAE admit their error or apologise which was hard to comprehend.

Sales and quoting was all done remotely based on photos I provided. The other two solar companies attended site and provided valuable advice. In hindsight I wouldn't have proceeded with a company who couldn't be bothered meeting me and confirming my requirements.
Installation went smoothly although the Electrician raised the issue that the design that I had been sold (4 North-facing panels, 6 East-facing and 8 West-facing) was not recommended.

Customer service was terrible as I requested to be contacted by a manager regarding the last-minute change at installation time, however they were very dismissive and was more interested in stating that the design would potentially work but would not be optimal and was not recommended.

Where was the apology or acceptance of responsibility for misleading me with an unworkable design!

I will endeavour to spread the message to avoid this company at all costs.

Highly professional from start to finish.

All staff in all parts of the process were knowledgeable and highly professional. They took the time to clearly explain each step of the installation, then patiently and clearly took me through the technical side of the solar panels' operation.
The installers were excellent and took pride in their workmanship. SAE organised the grid connection and helped me through the retail side of things too. I was offered after sales support by by the sales team, the office staff and the installers. I did my research and I'm glad I did - SAE is an excellent company. Highest recommendation from me.

Hi Ian, thanks for taking the time to leave your fantastic review! We couldn't be happier to hear that you recommend us so highly. As our team mentioned, if we can be of any further help in the future please don't hesitate to get in touch. Meanwhile, enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle!

Install and Customer service

From start to finish you really don't get better service than these Guys and Gils give. From the sales staff to the install Guys and the Girls in the Office everyone shown a professionalism that these days sometimes goes amist.

The quality of the system is way up there and every thing discussed in the quotation stage was achieved.

I was recommended to these guys and am so glad that I went with them.

Its difficult to name everyone but:

Ricky Sales Jill and my thanks for helping us through this.

Andrew Install Many Thanks for the great install and setup.

Zoe & Dannielle Great Service thanks for sorting out the logistics

All in all a great team and I have no problems recommending to future customers.

Great Work and again Thanks from Jill and Myself

Thanks for the great review Charlie, we'll be sure to pass on your feedback to the team. It's great to hear that we have succeeded in looking after you and Jill so well on your solar journey. Welcome to the solar powered community!

Couldn't ask for a better experience

The quoting period was great, the sales staff were quick to respond and really got an understanding of our situation and provided multiple options that were in our budget. I was provided with much better information on the options for our new upgraded system, as well as explanations as to why which would be better.

The installation was good, with minimal downtime. The communication from the installers was good and kept me updated throughout the process.

The aftersales follows have been punctual and informative. I was advised of progression throughout the entire stage, and they were accommodating when we had to postpone the battery installation due to a structual issue.

I'm much happier with our new system than the system we had installed through AGL.

Thank you!

Great news Jamie, thank you for taking the time to let us know of your experience with SAE. Enjoy your new upgraded solar system!

Great Install team, after sales service lacking

The team that installed my system were great!

Sadly any after sale or install questions have been really poor.
Too difficult to get in touch with and then support poor as well.
System installed, and they leave you to do the rest.
If you want more after install support I'd suggest going elsewhere.

Hello Roland, I am sorry this has been your experience with us. I can see that you were chasing the credentials to your inverter and that you now have this information. Please do not hesitate to call us should you need anything at any stage

Job Well Done From Start to Finish

I very rarely give reviews. Keep them on their toes. In fact, I only recall giving 2 others. Well, SAE Group is different. I know they’re out to earn a buck, of course. But few businesses these days seem to be able to think like a customer or to provide the type of customer service they all promise to give. Again, SAE Group is different. The friendly and reliable culture at SAE seems to permeate from the head down. Every woman and man I have dealt with in person or by phone or by email has been courteous, friendly, thorough and professional. They are always striving to get things right for the customer. Both the salesperson (Deveron) and the installer (Leon) are superb at what they do. They never tire answering my many questions. They realise this is complex technology, with many pieces to integrate correctly for it to work well, and that most customers are still new to it all. So their approach has always been to treat it as an opportunity to teach us, but also to learn more for themselves. Everyone has a question they have not been asked before, or some issues with understanding the tech stuff. Sometimes I had to ask again. It’s no problem for them, and they are always available to answer, or they get back to me pronto, even after the instal.

We got an 11.6 KW system installed - with 28 x Sunpower Maxeon 5 -415-E3- AC Solar Panels and Enphase micro inverters, a Hot Water Timer, a standalone wifi/4G monitoring system and a Tesla Battery. We’ve only had it a few weeks and so far it’s all exceeding expectations. Our household consists of 2 large and 2 small beings. On sunny days the Tesla is charged to 100% by midday or sooner and it gets us right through the night with aircon running on heating. It’s now the end of Winter/start of Spring. The system is running the house and feeding the grid for the rest of the day until sunset. I look forward to seeing how it copes if the aircon is on all day and night in Summer. We get days in the mid to high 30’s °C here.

If you want cheap (or cheap and nasty) go elsewhere, but I very highly recommend this company because with such complex and crucial technology it is important to get it all done right, and done well, the first time with the knowledge they’ll not only still be there tomorrow but will actually deliver on the promised after-sales service.

Wow! That is an awesome review to read John. We really appreciate you leaving us such detailed feedback. It's great to hear exactly how our team, and your fantastic new 10kw solar system have exceeded your expectations. We will be sure to pass on your feedback to all of our team members. Welcome to the solar powered community - enjoy!

Very satisfied customer

I have been extremely happy with all contact with SAE from the time your representative first visited to give me a quote, to the pleasant & efficient office staff I regularly had conversations with, and the men who installed the panels & inverter.
I particularly want to thank SAE for their patience & understanding in regard to the prolonged time it took for my Body Corporate to give approval for me to install solar panels on my townhouse.

Installation was completed last Thursday 19th August 2021 by competent & polite workmen who left my premises very clean & tidy.

At time of writing this review the system has not yet been been connected by Energex although I expect that will change in the next week or so.

Thank you to SAE for great service & I'm looking forward to being online.

Hi Fran, thank you for taking the time to let us know that you are extremely happy with our service. We are pleased that you got your body corporate approval, and everything went well for you on your solar journey. We have no doubt that you will love your new solar powered lifestyle, enjoy!

Could not be happier!

The whole process, from basic information provision right through to the final install, was seamless, supportive, professional and friendly. We are SO happy that we chose SAE!

Hi Ian, thanks for the wonderful review. It's great to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with SAE from end to end. Welcome to the solar powered community!

Quality and Customer Service Are Everything

What set SAE apart was a knowledgeable sales rep who had knowledge of adding to an existing system. I wanted to add another 6kw to my existing 6kw system. Their approach is logically staged with a phone consult followed by a site visit once I decided to progress the project. The sales rep clearly loved his work, was friendly and suggested an easy solution to cover my existing inverter that had been installed outside. After panel manufacturer and layout were decided, inverter chosen, and features such as smart metre and higher amp powerpoint for car charging were determined, an organised installation scheduler contacted me for a date. A separate case manager followed up on my questions and provided information about the in-house team (not sub-contractors) who had been assigned to do my installation. The installation team showed up on time and spent a whole day laying out two arrays on two parts of my roof. The whole team took pride in their work and seemed to have a great rapport. The electrician was the project lead and his work was neat and tidy. He had to re-route the feed-in cable from the existing inverter to fit the new inverter. It was a better job than the original. Servicing and cleaning of the old system followed a few days later and involved new compliance updates. I have confidence in recommending SAE Solar. They are a well-run organisation, clearly a good company to work for judging by their positive customer focus, and they know the business. My only disappointment is a minor issue. I would love to link both my old inverter and the new inverter to the one smart metre. They use the same communication protocol, but I understand there isn't a bridge between the old (SME) inverter and the Fronius smart metre. This is a luxury, not a necessity. The main thing is my grid use has plummeted and my feed-in is up. That's a big win!

Hi Jeffrey, we couldn't be happier to read your in depth review of our teams efforts. It's great to hear that our approach to assisting our customers on their solar journey has been effective and appreciated. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to the team. Enjoy your new super charged solar powered lifestyle!

Original Review on 15-12-2020:

In progress

just waiting on installation happy to provide further feedback upon completition Original ratings

Thanks Steve, we look forward to reading your review. Meanwhile don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of any further help.

8 months later we asked Steve: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

all good

The true gentlemen of the Solar business!

These SAE guys & gals were top notch !
I originally had many quotes, I chose SAE due to their integrity. I didn’t choose the cheapest job, but instead chose value for money & customer service & after care.
I ordered both Solar & Ducted air con.

From sales right through to installation, this entire team was amazing.
I had so many questions initially & throughout the sales & quoting process, Tyson was always knowledgeable, polite, prompt, friendly & never tired of my questions, giving me honest & open feedback to ultimately move forward.

The installation teams were punctual, polite, friendly, happy, worked as a team, adept, tidy & eager to do a high quality job.
They were genuinely appreciative of the work & thanked me for employing them for the job.

Customer service all round, both guys & girls, have been supportive, positive, super organised & kept me in the know.

Thanks SAE group for looking after us, I would recommend you to everyone.
Great job!

Hi Sallyann, we are thrilled to read such a glowing review of our teams efforts to support you on your solar journey. This level of service is exactly what we aim for. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, and thanks for the recommendation! Welcome to the solar powered community.

Professional knowledgeable installer

Very professional; good planning; excellent communication; excellent follow-up.

Excellent system (11.3kw system of Sunpower Maxeon 5 panels with individual built in Enphase micro inverters). Therefore not the cheapest but the best — Superb overall service.

Hi David, wonderful to hear that you are so happy with our service and you're new Sunpower/ Enphase system. Thanks for taking the time to leave your review. Enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle!

Lousy service and not at all interested in customer needs

I went with a so called reputable company who promised massive reductions in power bills ,highly skilled , experienced installers and first rate customer service. What a joke. Unanswered emails and calls by the dozen,3 young blokes who zipped through installation,pathetic system performance and may rude ,if any customer service. And all for over $5000. Never again with this mob. They wiped me and claim that $70 in feed in rebates over 3 months is fine. My mates who spent way less got way bette results with 6.6 kw systems

Very impressed with the workteam who installed my system

Quoting process excellent. Thanks Mark.
Top quality installation. Thanks Leon.
Phone communication wonderful. Thanks Darylee

Hi Tony, thanks for detailing exactly how our team have supported you on your solar journey, it's great to hear. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback. Welcome to the solar powered community!

Feel Confident

Everything was explained well, I was allowed to ask as many questions as I needed to feel confident

Thanks for the 5 star review Lee, we appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. We are glad to hear that you had a great experience with SAE. Enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle!

Professional and reliable

We recently upgraded our solar system by adding more panels in a different location on our property. We required both systems to 'speak' to each other and this was easily achieved through the advice from the SAE Group. The service from quote through to installation was very professional and all staff were very courteous. Our special thanks to the installers for their polite and helpful service.

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review Rob. It's great to hear of your positive experience with all our teams. If we can be of any help in the future please don't hesitate to get in touch. Enjoy your newly enhanced solar powered lifestyle!

Excellent company

From start to finish we were totally satisfied with SAE. All staff and installers know their stuff and couldn't do enough to make it all happen. Very happy with everything and we believe the quality of the install is fantastic. The 12 year workmanship warranty is also hard to beat.

Thanks for the great review Suzie! We are glad to hear that you are very happy with everything from start to finish on your solar journey. Welcome to the solar powered community!

Original Review on 15-11-2020:

Good quality job!

I was impressed with the sales person James, and the written proposal he produced. The company's website and online information also looked quite professional. I suspect some other suppliers may have offered a lower quote, but I wanted the job to be properly done and felt confident they would deliver that. Mitch and his team did an excellent installation, including spending some time ensuring the connecting cables were routed through the ceiling of my difficult skillion roof so that they are not visible. They completed all the normal post-installation notifications etc., and I was very satisfied with their work. Original ratings

Thanks for your detailed review Christopher. It's great to receive your feedback about our website and online information. James and Mitch will be really happy to hear that you were impressed with their work, so we'll be sure to pass on your feedback. Welcome to the solar powered community!

8 months later we asked Christopher: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

The system has certainly performed to my expectations so far. What has become blindingly obvious, however, is how much better it would be if a decent battery could be incorporated for use at night or on cloudy days. Alas, it'll probably be a while before their price drops far enough to make it worthwhile getting one.

Wouldn't choose anyone else! Trusting, great price, professional and quality! 100%

Excellent customer service from the very beginning.
I was overwhelmed Learning all this way and jargon but they gave me the time, educated me without pushing sales, answered my repeated question again and again because I would get confused or unsure. Never did I feel a pain they were always welcoming, polite and had the time for me.

Once I had committed and decided to get solar they were fast, efficient and professional again guiding me smoothly through the whole process.

I have had great prices, great quality work, excellent customer services. I am happy with the whole process. I am now recommending SAE to anyone I speak to about solar 5 stars!!!

Hi Bec, we are very happy to hear that our team have looked after you so well on your solar journey, it's great news! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how happy you are with our service. Thanks for the recommendation and 5 stars and we hope you enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle!

Happy all round

From the initial quote through to installation and follow up, we have been very happy with SAE with Roy who did our quote (provided 3 options for us as requested) and install (finished the installation looking great and clean) right through to the office girls who are pleasant and accommodating. Recommended without a hesitation.

Thanks Alan! Its great to hear that you are very happy with our service from end to end. We appreciate the 5 stars and the recommendation. If we can be of any further help please don't hesitate to get in touch. Enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle!

Super job

I had Troy as my sales man. He was very nice and helped me with the best way to go for me in which brand etc. Installation was done over 2 days . They were very lovely . All staff that i was speaking to on phone to head office was always lovely especially Nikayla. Massive shout out to you. Super job

Hi Lauren, thanks for your kind review. We will be sure to let Troy and Nikayla know that their efforts have been appreciated. Welcome to the solar powered community, enjoy!

Original Review on 17-11-2020:

Great salesman great service

Best quotes and a man who knows his stuff. Customer service is great with a weekly update on where they are at in every step Original ratings

Thanks so much for the great review Kelli-jo! Fantastic to hear that our team have provided you with such great service. If we can be of any further help in the future please don't hesitate to get in contact. Meanwhile, enjoy your new 15kw system!

8 months later we asked Kelli-jo: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Definitely, low costs of energy and having a simple app on my phone has made it easy to track input and output as we are using.

Good service

Turned up on time, installed everything quickly and easily,
they changed the planned layout on site to provide a more efficient use of the solar panels due the roof layout.

Hi Phillip, thanks for taking the time to leave your review. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your experience with SAE. If we can be of any help in the future please don't hesitate to get in touch. Enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle!

Brilliant!

Very thorough. John has a lot of passion for solar and the environment as well as best customer outcomes

Thanks for the 5 star review Stuart! Great description of John's commitment to the industry, he is an asset to our company and highly valued. We appreciate you leaving your feedback. Welcome to the solar powered community!

Original Review on 19-11-2020:

Excellent, professional service at every stage

Knowledgeable, helpful, courteous solar representative. Excellent communication during the ordering process. There was an anticipated delay because of their work pressures, but this was readily and quickly resolved to everyone's satisfaction.
Installation teams did a great job given huge wind gusts (2 storey house involved) and difficulty in feeding wires through due to the construction of the house. Managed to achieve all wiring out of site and were professional, friendly and cheerful despite the difficulties encountered.
Suggested change to panel layout providing a better, more balanced look to the house.

System creating maximum output immediately it was connected.

Great result.

Would definitely recommend SAE.

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a detailed review Philip and thank you for your recommendation. It sounds like our team have managed to satisfy all of your solar needs in a professional and helpful manner and we are really pleased to hear that your new solar system is doing a great job of pumping out the power for you! Welcome to the solar powered community Philip.

8 months later we asked Philip: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

As a layman, I am unable to comment specifically on the inverter or the panels. All I can really comment on is that, since installation, all my electricity accounts have provided me with a credit. Naturally more in summer than in winter.

Is it working as it should? I don't know, but I get a credit every month instead of a bill so I am basically very happy.
Haven't had the need to test the service or response as I don't think we have any problems.

So, the system is paying for itself, haven't yet attempted to calculate how long to recuperate the cost but roughly seems like a minimum of 3 years and a maximum of 5yrs. We feel good having solar, so at this stage it is a win-win.

Awesome Experience

Very happy with SAE and the whole process of installing solar panels on our property. The quoting process, follow ups and installers were very accommodating, friendly and punctual. The finished install looks professional with all functions explained and questions answered by the installers. I would recommend SAE to anyone wanting solar installed right the first time. Thanks SAE.

That's great news Darrel, we are pleased to hear that you are very happy with your solar journey with SAE. We appreciate the recommendation and if we can be of any further help in the future please don't hesitate to get in touch. Enjoy your new 6.6kw system and the benefits it brings!

Top Job

Tyson the sales person explained everything well and answered all questions very helpfulThe installation was quick and
Efficient the installer Luke resolved a miss supply issue very quickly was polite and tidy and all did a good job.
The customer service was excellent we were informed every step of the way would highly recommend SAE

Thanks for taking the time to leave your 5 star review Graham! We appreciate hearing exactly how our team have performed in assisting our customers on their solar journey. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to Tyson, Luke and the rest of the team. Welcome to the solar powered community!

Friendly, Knowledgeable, Efficient

Sae have installed two 6.6kW house systems for us now.
One was an Enphase system on a difficult high-set roof. The other was a simple system on a low-set house.
Even Covid caused deliver problems with the second installations, the installation guys were friendly and knowledgeable, and we are very happy with the finished set-up - as we were with the first installation.
Would highly recommend SAE.

Thanks for your recommendation John! It's great to hear that our team have taken such good care of you on both your solar journeys. We look forward to helping your family and friends in the future. Enjoy!

Good

SAE provide good customer service from start to finish, found Ricky to be very obliging during the design stage. Good communication provide during design and installation process by all involved.

Thanks for your review Leonie. We love knowing our customers have had a great end-to-end journey with us. Enjoy!

Good

Sales/Quoting - very good
Installation has not begun as yet as home not completed.

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review Robert. We're pleased to hear that you are happy with our service so far. We look forward to providing you with the same great service once your home is completed. Thanks again the SAE team.

Hassle Free from start to finish.

The whole process from start to finish was quick and hassle free.

Their quote was very competitive and the installation was very quick. Was all done within a week from acceptance of quote.

The installers were on time, polite and finished the job within the day and left the site clean and tidy.

Customer service had also been great - good communication all the way through and after installation.

So far the system is working really well.

Thanks for your detailed review Jane! It's great to hear that our team have taken such good care of you on your solar journey. If we can be of help with anything in the future please don't hesitate to get in touch. Welcome to the solar powered community!

Customer service

Needed to change Wifi and staff were very helpful. Fantastic service and top quality product.

Thanks for the 5 stars Tony, we are really pleased to hear that you are happy with our service and products. Enjoy!

All the SAE personnel were professional, friendly and informative.

The whole process from receiving the quote, the interaction with the sales/quote , office personnel and installers was smooth, professional and stress free.

having used SAE before we had no hesitation in using their services again. we did not even bother to get any other quotes.

Hi Trevor, we are really pleased to hear that we have been able to satisfy your solar needs once more and ensure a stress free experience for you. Enjoy your fantastic new 6.6kw system and the benefits it brings!

SAE provided a professional service from sales quote through to post installation.

Sales / quoting was clear, detailed and personal. Ensuring no questions left unanswered.

Installation was as per schedule, minimal disruption, all 36 panels and inverter up and running on completion. Installers were well mannered, communicative and demonstrated professionalism.

Customer Service has been excellent at every stage through the whole process.

Thanks for the great review Stephen! It sounds like our team has hit all the marks for you on your solar journey. If we can be of any further help please don't hesitate to get in touch. Welcome to the solar powered community!

Competent Installation

Quoting by friendly staff was punctual, we were given options as to Solar system size, inverter choice and subsequent cost, as we were unfamiliar with solar energy helpful information was provided to help make an informed decision.

Installation was professional undertaken by competent, polite and reliable installers, we had two installations one at my family home the other at my investment property in Port Macquarie both installations being completed over successive days.

Initially customer service (communication) was unsatisfactory, however it did improve. The initial approval process was prompt and without incident.

In choosing SAE Group Pty Ltd the company is based in Tweed Heads, with the closest location to Port Macquarie being Coffs Harbour, we trust our experience is trouble free.

Hi Peter, thanks for your honest review, we appreciate your feedback. It's great to hear where our team have hit the mark and glad that the hiccup you experienced with communication was quickly resolved. Rest assured we are always here to help if you require any assistance at your Port Macquarie location. Enjoy!

They installed a solar system for us twice, would ask them again if I ever need another system!

We are so happy that we have chosen SAE Group to install our system! The whole process was awesome. After lots of research, we specifically asked them to get a Huawei inverter and they were happy to help with that, even though that’s not one of their everyday brands.

Funny thing, only two weeks after our install day, a huge hailstorm destroyed our 32 x Sunpower panels, along with the colorbonds. (Lucky we had insurance, phew!) Nothing to do with the panels, the whole suburb was like that. Some houses even lost their roofs partly. Anyway, the roof has been replaced, then we asked SAE Group to install a new system for us. The salesperson was super kind, and I believe he tried his best while quoting us. He was always responsive to my neverending questions, even on the weekends, and he was listening to me, instead of pushing us to a specific product. (If you are reading this, thanks heaps Ricky, you rock!) The install team was super friendly and they knew what they were doing. They had s minor issue about consumption monitoring, but they called Huawei and solved the issue on the spot. I think the install looks great. Everything looks tidy, and we are getting even more solar production than their estimate. Thanks heaps SAE team!

Thanks for your detailed review Ozan. It's great to hear exactly how our team have supported you on your solar journey. And what a journey it was! We will be sure to pass on your feedback to Ricky. Enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle!

Original Review on 04-01-2021:

Very happy with Installation

At all stages of the process from design to installation SAE were responsive and good to communicate with. The staff were friendly and responsive.

During the design process SAE were responsive to my requests for changes and to my questions and gave be excellent advice.

There were a couple of hiccups in communication around agreed installation dates but when identified SAE addressed this well and installed the system pre Christmas as I had intended. The kept me well informed of progress.

I am very happy with the installed system.

Hi Stephen, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave your review. It's great to hear how pleased you are with our service and how happy you are with your fantastic new 10kw system. Enjoy!

5 months later we asked Stephen: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

The system has performed as expected and has been trouble free.

Fantastic installer

Quoting & sales process was great, Mark was very informative. Gave us lots of options.

The install was smooth, it was quicker then expected.
Customer service from start to finish was faultless.
The only con we had was the wait between placing our order & actual installation. It was approximately 4 months.
Overall it was a positive experience.

Hi April, we are really pleased to hear that you had a positive experience with SAE and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know. Welcome to the solar powered community!

Good Communication

Everything went to plan.
The technicians were great; Polite, friendly and personable.
Everything left neat and tidy.

Great to hear that everything went to plan for you on your solar journey Phil! Thanks for taking time to let us know and if we can be of any further help in the future please don't hesitate to get in touch. Meanwhile enjoy your fantastic new 6.6kw system!

Great team.

Good experience from good explanation from Mark the Sales rep and Mitchell and the installation team did a great job in a timely manner . All explanation were clear and the area was clean and tidy when the left , the follow up from the office staff was prompt and efficient. Will know more about performance when supplier installs smart metre and we can turn the system on

Thanks for leaving your review Dennis. It's fantastic to hear that you a good experience with SAE on your solar journey. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to Mark, Mitchell and his team. We have no doubt you will be more than pleased with your new 8kw system, enjoy!

Broadbeach Waters Home Solar System

Fantastic Service, Great Installation and Looks Amazing!

Each stage of the process from quoting all the way through to Install was so easy and everyone in the team was so helpful :)

They also have a great APP on your phone to see live the tracking of your incoming and outgoing power which is awesome !

I wouldn't use anyone else to do your solar these guys are the best by far!

See my pictures of finished job.

Hi Michael, thank you so much for your 5 star review and recommendation! We are really pleased that you are happy with our service and that we were able to make everything so easy for you on your solar journey. No doubt you're already reaping the rewards of your new solar powered lifestyle - enjoy!

All round good experience

Good customer service, open about delays due to bad weather. Installation looks good.
Would definitely use again.

Thanks for leaving your review Joel. We are happy to hear that you are pleased with our service. If we can be of any further help don't hesitate to get in touch. Welcome to the solar powered community!

Good and knowledgeable customer service

Good communication throughout the process from quotes to install to follow up. Install was very quick for such a large system. The workers showed up on time and worked around us have 2 large dogs.

Hi Nick, thanks for taking the time to leave your review. It's great to hear that our team have taken such good care of you on your solar journey. We have no doubt you will enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle!

Excellent prompt installation

I live on an island, SAE Group had no problem or added charges to attend and install. They arrived on time as indicated by previous conversations with their office with everything they needed, were helpful, friendly and very professional. I would highly recommend this company.

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review Rick. We are really pleased to hear that we were able to make your island solar journey problem free! We appreciate the recommendation and hope you enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle.

Very knowledgable and helpful

Such an easy process from start to finish, the installers were extremely helpful and knowledgable. would highly recommend using SAE Group

Thanks for the recommendation Ryland! Great to hear that your solar journey was an easy process from start to finish. If we can be of any further help please don't hesitate to get in touch. Meanwhile enjoy your fantastic new 8kw system!

Recommend SAE Group Pty Ltd

Great to get solar on the roof, its been a pleasure working and talking with all the team from SAE. Kept me updated all the way through and answered any questions i had during the process

Thanks for partnering with SAE on your solar journey Brett, we are really pleased to hear that you have been happy with our service along the way. Welcome to the solar powered community!

Great experience all-around!

From initial contact all the way through to completion of the job!
Great service and support throughout the whole process!
Highly recommend SAE as a provider.

Thanks so much for the recommendation Steve! Such great news that our teams support on your solar journey has given you cause to recommend us so highly. If we can be of any help moving forward please don't hesitate to get in touch. Enjoy your fantastic new 10kw system!

professionals

The salesperson turned up at the agreed time and was also in uniform.
He pointed out the advantages and gave me a great rundown on my options.

Can only say that salesperson (Simon Anderson) was great to deal with and the key

Reason I accepted offer from SEA

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review Steven, it's great to hear from you. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to Simon, it sounds like he has done a fantastic job in supporting you on your solar journey. We have no doubt you will also be happy with the benefits your new solar powered lifestyle brings, enjoy!

Happy customer

Great group of very efficient young men and friendly guys.

They did a great job! The lovely Deveron who did all the working out and setting everything up for us and the girls in the office Holly and Jordan. All lovely and helpful people.

Many thanks, regards John and Helen.

Thanks Helen, we love hearing that our team have ensured your solar journey was as smooth as possible. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to them all. Welcome to the solar powered community!

Fantastic Customer Service & Installation

Provided regular updates on where the process was at. Very professional and installers were punctual, tidy and friendly. Thoroughly recommend SAE solar. You cannot fault their customer service and professionalism throughout the whole process.

Wow, thanks for the fantastic review Lorie! It's wonderful to hear that our teams have taken such good care of you on your solar journey. Thanks for the recommendation also. We trust you will enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle!