SAE Group Pty Ltd

SAE Group Pty Ltd Reviews

Take the power back!

SAE Group are celebrating 10 years in solar and more than 18,000 solar installations since 2010.

• We are Gold Accredited Master Electricians first and foremost
  • We are a Clean Energy Council Approved Retailer
  • We hold ISO accreditations 9001 & AS/NZS 4801 for quality and safety
  • We are here for the long run - from your initial enquiry to installation, servicing and beyond – we are with you the whole way
  • We deliver quality installations and offer a 12 year workmanship warranty
  • Our offer onsite assessments to cover off all aspects of your solar proposal, including any electrical work, so there will be no surprises on the day of installation – and because we are sparkies, we can handle your electrical work as well
  • With offices in Brisbane, Tweed Heads, Coffs Harbour and the Sunshine Coast, we are always just a phone call away

Reviewers report paying: $3,500 - $10,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

SAE Group Pty Ltd Reviews (958)

4.3/5

4.4/5

4.4/5

Excellent company

From start to finish we were totally satisfied with SAE. All staff and installers know their stuff and couldn't do enough to make it all happen. Very happy with everything and we believe the quality of the install is fantastic. The 12 year workmanship warranty is also hard to beat.

Original Review on 15-11-2020:

Good quality job!

I was impressed with the sales person James, and the written proposal he produced. The company's website and online information also looked quite professional. I suspect some other suppliers may have offered a lower quote, but I wanted the job to be properly done and felt confident they would deliver that. Mitch and his team did an excellent installation, including spending some time ensuring the connecting cables were routed through the ceiling of my difficult skillion roof so that they are not visible. They completed all the normal post-installation notifications etc., and I was very satisfied with their work. Original ratings

Thanks for your detailed review Christopher. It's great to receive your feedback about our website and online information. James and Mitch will be really happy to hear that you were impressed with their work, so we'll be sure to pass on your feedback. Welcome to the solar powered community!

8 months later we asked Christopher: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

The system has certainly performed to my expectations so far. What has become blindingly obvious, however, is how much better it would be if a decent battery could be incorporated for use at night or on cloudy days. Alas, it'll probably be a while before their price drops far enough to make it worthwhile getting one.

Wouldn't choose anyone else! Trusting, great price, professional and quality! 100%

Excellent customer service from the very beginning.
I was overwhelmed Learning all this way and jargon but they gave me the time, educated me without pushing sales, answered my repeated question again and again because I would get confused or unsure. Never did I feel a pain they were always welcoming, polite and had the time for me.

Once I had committed and decided to get solar they were fast, efficient and professional again guiding me smoothly through the whole process.

I have had great prices, great quality work, excellent customer services. I am happy with the whole process. I am now recommending SAE to anyone I speak to about solar 5 stars!!!

Hi Bec, we are very happy to hear that our team have looked after you so well on your solar journey, it's great news! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how happy you are with our service. Thanks for the recommendation and 5 stars and we hope you enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle!

Happy all round

From the initial quote through to installation and follow up, we have been very happy with SAE with Roy who did our quote (provided 3 options for us as requested) and install (finished the installation looking great and clean) right through to the office girls who are pleasant and accommodating. Recommended without a hesitation.

Thanks Alan! Its great to hear that you are very happy with our service from end to end. We appreciate the 5 stars and the recommendation. If we can be of any further help please don't hesitate to get in touch. Enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle!

Super job

I had Troy as my sales man. He was very nice and helped me with the best way to go for me in which brand etc. Installation was done over 2 days . They were very lovely . All staff that i was speaking to on phone to head office was always lovely especially Nikayla. Massive shout out to you. Super job

Hi Lauren, thanks for your kind review. We will be sure to let Troy and Nikayla know that their efforts have been appreciated. Welcome to the solar powered community, enjoy!

Original Review on 17-11-2020:

Great salesman great service

Best quotes and a man who knows his stuff. Customer service is great with a weekly update on where they are at in every step Original ratings

Thanks so much for the great review Kelli-jo! Fantastic to hear that our team have provided you with such great service. If we can be of any further help in the future please don't hesitate to get in contact. Meanwhile, enjoy your new 15kw system!

8 months later we asked Kelli-jo: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Definitely, low costs of energy and having a simple app on my phone has made it easy to track input and output as we are using.

Good service

Turned up on time, installed everything quickly and easily,
they changed the planned layout on site to provide a more efficient use of the solar panels due the roof layout.

Hi Phillip, thanks for taking the time to leave your review. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your experience with SAE. If we can be of any help in the future please don't hesitate to get in touch. Enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle!

Brilliant!

Very thorough. John has a lot of passion for solar and the environment as well as best customer outcomes

Thanks for the 5 star review Stuart! Great description of John's commitment to the industry, he is an asset to our company and highly valued. We appreciate you leaving your feedback. Welcome to the solar powered community!

Original Review on 19-11-2020:

Excellent, professional service at every stage

Knowledgeable, helpful, courteous solar representative. Excellent communication during the ordering process. There was an anticipated delay because of their work pressures, but this was readily and quickly resolved to everyone's satisfaction.
Installation teams did a great job given huge wind gusts (2 storey house involved) and difficulty in feeding wires through due to the construction of the house. Managed to achieve all wiring out of site and were professional, friendly and cheerful despite the difficulties encountered.
Suggested change to panel layout providing a better, more balanced look to the house.

System creating maximum output immediately it was connected.

Great result.

Would definitely recommend SAE.

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a detailed review Philip and thank you for your recommendation. It sounds like our team have managed to satisfy all of your solar needs in a professional and helpful manner and we are really pleased to hear that your new solar system is doing a great job of pumping out the power for you! Welcome to the solar powered community Philip.

8 months later we asked Philip: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

As a layman, I am unable to comment specifically on the inverter or the panels. All I can really comment on is that, since installation, all my electricity accounts have provided me with a credit. Naturally more in summer than in winter.

Is it working as it should? I don't know, but I get a credit every month instead of a bill so I am basically very happy.
Haven't had the need to test the service or response as I don't think we have any problems.

So, the system is paying for itself, haven't yet attempted to calculate how long to recuperate the cost but roughly seems like a minimum of 3 years and a maximum of 5yrs. We feel good having solar, so at this stage it is a win-win.

Awesome Experience

Very happy with SAE and the whole process of installing solar panels on our property. The quoting process, follow ups and installers were very accommodating, friendly and punctual. The finished install looks professional with all functions explained and questions answered by the installers. I would recommend SAE to anyone wanting solar installed right the first time. Thanks SAE.

That's great news Darrel, we are pleased to hear that you are very happy with your solar journey with SAE. We appreciate the recommendation and if we can be of any further help in the future please don't hesitate to get in touch. Enjoy your new 6.6kw system and the benefits it brings!

Top Job

Tyson the sales person explained everything well and answered all questions very helpfulThe installation was quick and
Efficient the installer Luke resolved a miss supply issue very quickly was polite and tidy and all did a good job.
The customer service was excellent we were informed every step of the way would highly recommend SAE

Thanks for taking the time to leave your 5 star review Graham! We appreciate hearing exactly how our team have performed in assisting our customers on their solar journey. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to Tyson, Luke and the rest of the team. Welcome to the solar powered community!

Friendly, Knowledgeable, Efficient

Sae have installed two 6.6kW house systems for us now.
One was an Enphase system on a difficult high-set roof. The other was a simple system on a low-set house.
Even Covid caused deliver problems with the second installations, the installation guys were friendly and knowledgeable, and we are very happy with the finished set-up - as we were with the first installation.
Would highly recommend SAE.

Thanks for your recommendation John! It's great to hear that our team have taken such good care of you on both your solar journeys. We look forward to helping your family and friends in the future. Enjoy!

Good

SAE provide good customer service from start to finish, found Ricky to be very obliging during the design stage. Good communication provide during design and installation process by all involved.

Thanks for your review Leonie. We love knowing our customers have had a great end-to-end journey with us. Enjoy!

Good

Sales/Quoting - very good
Installation has not begun as yet as home not completed.

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review Robert. We're pleased to hear that you are happy with our service so far. We look forward to providing you with the same great service once your home is completed. Thanks again the SAE team.

Hassle Free from start to finish.

The whole process from start to finish was quick and hassle free.

Their quote was very competitive and the installation was very quick. Was all done within a week from acceptance of quote.

The installers were on time, polite and finished the job within the day and left the site clean and tidy.

Customer service had also been great - good communication all the way through and after installation.

So far the system is working really well.

Thanks for your detailed review Jane! It's great to hear that our team have taken such good care of you on your solar journey. If we can be of help with anything in the future please don't hesitate to get in touch. Welcome to the solar powered community!

Customer service

Needed to change Wifi and staff were very helpful. Fantastic service and top quality product.

Thanks for the 5 stars Tony, we are really pleased to hear that you are happy with our service and products. Enjoy!

All the SAE personnel were professional, friendly and informative.

The whole process from receiving the quote, the interaction with the sales/quote , office personnel and installers was smooth, professional and stress free.

having used SAE before we had no hesitation in using their services again. we did not even bother to get any other quotes.

Hi Trevor, we are really pleased to hear that we have been able to satisfy your solar needs once more and ensure a stress free experience for you. Enjoy your fantastic new 6.6kw system and the benefits it brings!

SAE provided a professional service from sales quote through to post installation.

Sales / quoting was clear, detailed and personal. Ensuring no questions left unanswered.

Installation was as per schedule, minimal disruption, all 36 panels and inverter up and running on completion. Installers were well mannered, communicative and demonstrated professionalism.

Customer Service has been excellent at every stage through the whole process.

Thanks for the great review Stephen! It sounds like our team has hit all the marks for you on your solar journey. If we can be of any further help please don't hesitate to get in touch. Welcome to the solar powered community!

Competent Installation

Quoting by friendly staff was punctual, we were given options as to Solar system size, inverter choice and subsequent cost, as we were unfamiliar with solar energy helpful information was provided to help make an informed decision.

Installation was professional undertaken by competent, polite and reliable installers, we had two installations one at my family home the other at my investment property in Port Macquarie both installations being completed over successive days.

Initially customer service (communication) was unsatisfactory, however it did improve. The initial approval process was prompt and without incident.

In choosing SAE Group Pty Ltd the company is based in Tweed Heads, with the closest location to Port Macquarie being Coffs Harbour, we trust our experience is trouble free.

Hi Peter, thanks for your honest review, we appreciate your feedback. It's great to hear where our team have hit the mark and glad that the hiccup you experienced with communication was quickly resolved. Rest assured we are always here to help if you require any assistance at your Port Macquarie location. Enjoy!

They installed a solar system for us twice, would ask them again if I ever need another system!

We are so happy that we have chosen SAE Group to install our system! The whole process was awesome. After lots of research, we specifically asked them to get a Huawei inverter and they were happy to help with that, even though that’s not one of their everyday brands.

Funny thing, only two weeks after our install day, a huge hailstorm destroyed our 32 x Sunpower panels, along with the colorbonds. (Lucky we had insurance, phew!) Nothing to do with the panels, the whole suburb was like that. Some houses even lost their roofs partly. Anyway, the roof has been replaced, then we asked SAE Group to install a new system for us. The salesperson was super kind, and I believe he tried his best while quoting us. He was always responsive to my neverending questions, even on the weekends, and he was listening to me, instead of pushing us to a specific product. (If you are reading this, thanks heaps Ricky, you rock!) The install team was super friendly and they knew what they were doing. They had s minor issue about consumption monitoring, but they called Huawei and solved the issue on the spot. I think the install looks great. Everything looks tidy, and we are getting even more solar production than their estimate. Thanks heaps SAE team!

Thanks for your detailed review Ozan. It's great to hear exactly how our team have supported you on your solar journey. And what a journey it was! We will be sure to pass on your feedback to Ricky. Enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle!

Original Review on 04-01-2021:

Very happy with Installation

At all stages of the process from design to installation SAE were responsive and good to communicate with. The staff were friendly and responsive.

During the design process SAE were responsive to my requests for changes and to my questions and gave be excellent advice.

There were a couple of hiccups in communication around agreed installation dates but when identified SAE addressed this well and installed the system pre Christmas as I had intended. The kept me well informed of progress.

I am very happy with the installed system.

Hi Stephen, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave your review. It's great to hear how pleased you are with our service and how happy you are with your fantastic new 10kw system. Enjoy!

5 months later we asked Stephen: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

The system has performed as expected and has been trouble free.

Fantastic installer

Quoting & sales process was great, Mark was very informative. Gave us lots of options.

The install was smooth, it was quicker then expected.
Customer service from start to finish was faultless.
The only con we had was the wait between placing our order & actual installation. It was approximately 4 months.
Overall it was a positive experience.

Hi April, we are really pleased to hear that you had a positive experience with SAE and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know. Welcome to the solar powered community!

Good Communication

Everything went to plan.
The technicians were great; Polite, friendly and personable.
Everything left neat and tidy.

Great to hear that everything went to plan for you on your solar journey Phil! Thanks for taking time to let us know and if we can be of any further help in the future please don't hesitate to get in touch. Meanwhile enjoy your fantastic new 6.6kw system!

Great team.

Good experience from good explanation from Mark the Sales rep and Mitchell and the installation team did a great job in a timely manner . All explanation were clear and the area was clean and tidy when the left , the follow up from the office staff was prompt and efficient. Will know more about performance when supplier installs smart metre and we can turn the system on

Thanks for leaving your review Dennis. It's fantastic to hear that you a good experience with SAE on your solar journey. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to Mark, Mitchell and his team. We have no doubt you will be more than pleased with your new 8kw system, enjoy!

Broadbeach Waters Home Solar System

Fantastic Service, Great Installation and Looks Amazing!

Each stage of the process from quoting all the way through to Install was so easy and everyone in the team was so helpful :)

They also have a great APP on your phone to see live the tracking of your incoming and outgoing power which is awesome !

I wouldn't use anyone else to do your solar these guys are the best by far!

See my pictures of finished job.

Hi Michael, thank you so much for your 5 star review and recommendation! We are really pleased that you are happy with our service and that we were able to make everything so easy for you on your solar journey. No doubt you're already reaping the rewards of your new solar powered lifestyle - enjoy!

All round good experience

Good customer service, open about delays due to bad weather. Installation looks good.
Would definitely use again.

Thanks for leaving your review Joel. We are happy to hear that you are pleased with our service. If we can be of any further help don't hesitate to get in touch. Welcome to the solar powered community!

Good and knowledgeable customer service

Good communication throughout the process from quotes to install to follow up. Install was very quick for such a large system. The workers showed up on time and worked around us have 2 large dogs.

Hi Nick, thanks for taking the time to leave your review. It's great to hear that our team have taken such good care of you on your solar journey. We have no doubt you will enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle!

Excellent prompt installation

I live on an island, SAE Group had no problem or added charges to attend and install. They arrived on time as indicated by previous conversations with their office with everything they needed, were helpful, friendly and very professional. I would highly recommend this company.

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review Rick. We are really pleased to hear that we were able to make your island solar journey problem free! We appreciate the recommendation and hope you enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle.

Very knowledgable and helpful

Such an easy process from start to finish, the installers were extremely helpful and knowledgable. would highly recommend using SAE Group

Thanks for the recommendation Ryland! Great to hear that your solar journey was an easy process from start to finish. If we can be of any further help please don't hesitate to get in touch. Meanwhile enjoy your fantastic new 8kw system!

Recommend SAE Group Pty Ltd

Great to get solar on the roof, its been a pleasure working and talking with all the team from SAE. Kept me updated all the way through and answered any questions i had during the process

Thanks for partnering with SAE on your solar journey Brett, we are really pleased to hear that you have been happy with our service along the way. Welcome to the solar powered community!

Great experience all-around!

From initial contact all the way through to completion of the job!
Great service and support throughout the whole process!
Highly recommend SAE as a provider.

Thanks so much for the recommendation Steve! Such great news that our teams support on your solar journey has given you cause to recommend us so highly. If we can be of any help moving forward please don't hesitate to get in touch. Enjoy your fantastic new 10kw system!

professionals

The salesperson turned up at the agreed time and was also in uniform.
He pointed out the advantages and gave me a great rundown on my options.

Can only say that salesperson (Simon Anderson) was great to deal with and the key

Reason I accepted offer from SEA

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review Steven, it's great to hear from you. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to Simon, it sounds like he has done a fantastic job in supporting you on your solar journey. We have no doubt you will also be happy with the benefits your new solar powered lifestyle brings, enjoy!

Happy customer

Great group of very efficient young men and friendly guys.

They did a great job! The lovely Deveron who did all the working out and setting everything up for us and the girls in the office Holly and Jordan. All lovely and helpful people.

Many thanks, regards John and Helen.

Thanks Helen, we love hearing that our team have ensured your solar journey was as smooth as possible. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to them all. Welcome to the solar powered community!

Fantastic Customer Service & Installation

Provided regular updates on where the process was at. Very professional and installers were punctual, tidy and friendly. Thoroughly recommend SAE solar. You cannot fault their customer service and professionalism throughout the whole process.

Wow, thanks for the fantastic review Lorie! It's wonderful to hear that our teams have taken such good care of you on your solar journey. Thanks for the recommendation also. We trust you will enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle!

Excellent, Guys were very professional and efficient.

Quoting- Thorough explanation on system advantages and good communication skills.

Install - carried out with Minimal disruption, respectful and efficient manner.

Customer Service - Very good, helpful and always happy to answer my questions.

Hi Denise, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. It's great to hear that our entire team have met with your expectations on your solar journey. Thanks for choosing SAE Group and enjoy your fantastic new 6.6kw system!

Top marks for Customer Service

Top marks for SAE Group from the commencement of the process to the installation. Quote provided immediately after discussion and solar system installed within two weeks. Installation crew (4) very efficient, arrived on time and finished as predicted in one day. Nice to see the crew clean up after their work and leave the area clean and tidy of debris. Very polite crew. Would recommend SAE Group to anyone considering solar installation. Dorothy

Thanks for your fantastic review Dorothy! It sounds like our team has knocked it out of the ballpark and we couldn't be happier. We appreciate the top marks and your recommendation. Welcome to the solar powered community!

Top Team

Good (email and phone calls) communication to keep me up to date each step of the way,

Quality and clean install,

Value for money (honest quote),

Easy/multiple pay options

Very punctual

They were recommended to me by 2 friends and I would recommend them to others.

We really appreciate your detailed review Tai, thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. It's great to to hear that our service has given you cause to recommend us. We look forward to helping your friends and family in the future. Meanwhile we hope you are enjoying your new solar powered lifestyle!

Solar Installation

The SAE Team was great from start to finish. I would recommend to family and friends.

Great news Cory, thanks for leaving your review. We appreciate the recommendation and look forward to helping your family and friends in the future. Welcome to the solar powered community! ????

A Very Professional Organisation

From our first contact the administration staff were very helpful
It is not that often than you have someone really take ownership of a client's requirements.
Daryelle is one of those that does she even provided her personal phone contact just incase we had any concerns.
This contact was constant throughout the whole process from start to finish.
The installation team were very thorough and tidy in their work.
I would not hesitate in recommending SAE to friends.

Thanks so much for your great review Brian! Yes, Daryelle does us very proud she is a great asset to our company. We will be sure to pass on your feedback to her. We also appreciate your recommendation and look forward to helping your family and friends in the future. Welcome to the solar powered community!

Need solar? Ask all the questions...

Once we decided we wanted to invest in solar we started researching and then getting quotes.

This can be a confusing time as the quotes differ, there are a number of choices for panels and inverters and it is hard to sort through.

We found SAE great- the quote was clearly laid out, the pricing looked good. They answered our questions and so we went ahead.

The installation took a while to sort due to supply issues and trying to find a suitable date. (Having to be there meant a day off work!)
The installation itself was easy and painless.

The explanation at the end felt rushed and because our inverter can't be turned on yet, we can't see how it works until the electricity panel gets upgraded. I just hope I remember what to do.

Hi Marie-Therese, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are grateful for your feedback and happy to hear that we have been able to make a confusing time clear for you. If you are in need of any further help with your system please don't hesitate to contact us. Welcome to the solar powered community!

From beginning to end SAE group was very helpful and friendly.
I definitely recommend them.

Thanks for those 5 stars Laurence, it's great to hear that you are so happy with your solar journey with SAE. We have no doubt you will be enjoying your fantastic new 8kw system and the benefits it brings.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review Tom. We appreciate your feedback.

SAE Group were great throughout the entire process. Seamless!

We were quite pleased with the result of our solar system. We believe this is attributed to the fact our experience with the sales consultant was seamless, he listened to what we wanted and what we wanted to achieve. Pursuing the best outcome for our home and situation. The products used are industry best products and we couldn’t be happier.

A big thanks to Deveron you should be rewarded as you go over and above, putting the customers needs first. SAE Group should be glad to have someone like you within their ranks.

Thanks for the fantastic review Jarrad! It's great to hear that you are so pleased with your solar journey with SAE and especially Deveron. Yes, we are very happy to have a consultant of Deveron's calibre working with us. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback. Welcome to the solar powered community!

Excellent

Informative and thorough sales person.
Flexible with date changes
Staff always accessible and very polite and thorough
End product: excellent

Hi Pete, thanks for the great review. It's wonderful to hear that you are so happy with your solar journey with SAE. If we can be of any help to you or your friends and family in the future please don't hesitate to get in touch. Enjoy your fantastic new 8kw system!

Good Company

Provided best system for a difficult roof layout.
Fast response 1 month from 1st contact to installation complete.
Responsive to questions.
Good installation team.

Hi Robert, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent solar installation and that our team have provided you with prompt, efficient, and helpful service. Welcome to the solar powered community!

Excellent all the way through

From our first approach to SAE to obtain preliminary information about proposals and costings to the final commissioning of the completed system every representative of SAE has been informative, honest, and a pleasure to deal with. We lost a few weeks because of incessant rain but otherwise the job was completed on time, on budget;
and the result far exceeds my initial expectations

Thanks for the fantastic review Paul! We are really pleased to hear that we were able to take such good care of you on your solar journey. Enjoy the sunshine now it's back out and all the benefits of your new solar powered lifestyle!

Simply solved

SAE group provided a comprehensive quote with plenty of follow up information as well as quick and efficient installation.

Hi Daryn, thanks for the fantastic review, it's great to hear from another happy customer. Enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle!

Good quality installation

SAE was most impressive of the companies I got quotes from - 5 in all.
The sales person was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic (one of only 2 who visited premises) and presented a proposal with good quality products at reasonable price )including some options) - not the cheapest, nor the most expensive.
Also they offered better warranties on products and workmanship than most of the others.
Installation went very well and was about 3 weeks earlier than initially scheduled - crew of 3 appeared to know their stuff.
Customer service immediately after was not so good - their customer information booklet referred to warranty documentation being provided in the Operation Manual. This was not provided and when I queried this I was initially told by someone in their office that I could find it myself using Google! That did not exactly please me, but I assumed that perhaps it was an office junior.
I advised the company that I would hold back final payment until this was provided to my satisfaction.
However it still took another 19 days and many emails backwards and forwards until I was eventually given the warranty information for the various components in the system that should have been handed over at completion of the installation.
Despite this hassle I am satisfied that SAE will do a good job - they just need to improve their office back-up.

Hi Michael, thank you for your detailed review, we appreciate the feedback and will be taking it onboard to ensure all areas of our customers solar journey is as smooth as possible. We are really pleased to hear however that overall you were impressed with SAE Group. If we can be of any help in the future please don't hesitate to get in touch. Enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle!

Original Review on 31-07-2020:

Quality system at a great price.

The sales person was informative and answered our questions promptly. The installers were punctual & friendly and answered our questions regarding placement of the panels decisively. The company was very communicative throughout the whole process providing regular updates by phone/text/email. They also provided all the details needed to request a Smartmeter from our energy retailer. All in all we've very happy with the company and the installation. Original ratings

That's great news Janine! Sounds like we've hit the mark with making your solar journey as seamless as possible. If we can be of any further help to you or your friends and family please don't hesitate to get in touch. Welcome to the solar powered community!

8 months later we asked Janine: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Our system has been performing consistently since installation. We've changed energy providers a couple of times over the past year and are now no longer paying for our electricity usage - in fact we receive a credit each quarter. All in all very happy with the panels, the inverter and the installation.

Perfect Job

Sales quote was professional with lots of good advice.
Installation was carried out and completed exactly on time as advised. Fitters were friendly and helpful. I have found the customer service to be swift, efficient and friendly.

Hi Mike, thanks for the great review. It's wonderful to hear that your experience with SAE from end to end was to your satisfaction. We love seeing those 5 stars! Welcome to the solar powered community.