SAE Group Pty Ltd Reviews

About SAE Group Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

SAE Group Pty Ltd
Platinum Partner
SAE Group Pty Ltd is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 34 143 698 864  ABN active since 17 May 2010 | Sae Group Pty Ltd
ACN: 143 698 864  ACN active since 17 May 2010 | Sae Group Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's Licenses:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
NSW: 227562C Sae Group Pty Ltd

QLD: 72258 Sae Group Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $2,200 - $10,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Take the power back!

SAE Group are celebrating 10 years in solar and more than 18,000 solar installations since 2010.

• We are Gold Accredited Master Electricians first and foremost
  • We are a Clean Energy Council Approved Retailer
  • We hold ISO accreditations 9001 & AS/NZS 4801 for quality and safety
  • We are here for the long run - from your initial enquiry to installation, servicing and beyond – we are with you the whole way
  • We deliver quality installations and offer a 12 year workmanship warranty
  • Our offer onsite assessments to cover off all aspects of your solar proposal, including any electrical work, so there will be no surprises on the day of installation – and because we are sparkies, we can handle your electrical work as well
  • With offices in Brisbane, Tweed Heads, Coffs Harbour and the Sunshine Coast, we are always just a phone call away

SAE Group Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

A+ service and installation

Very easy to contact, information was precise and no question was too difficult, installation was quick and installers were friendly and professional. Communication before, during and after installation was efficient. Highly recommended installers and the system installed looks fantastic.

Hi Renee,

We are thrilled to hear that our team have ‘hit it out of the ballpark’ and given you cause to recommend us so highly! If there is anything we can help you or your friends and family with in the future please don't hesitate to get in contact. No doubt you are now experiencing the many benefits of a solar powered lifestyle. Enjoy!

So FAR so GOOD

I have signed a contract for supply and installation, however it is yet to be installed.
So far their approach has been prompt and professional - which I can't say for the others.
It is a 6.825KW system using Sunpower P19 Panels and 6KW Fronius Inverter - Not the cheapest .
I trust it all goes as smoothly as it has so far and performs as well as anticipated.
Will keep you informed.
Regards
Peter

Thanks for the review Peter, we are very glad to hear you have found our service so far to be prompt and professional. That's a great quality system you have chosen. We have no doubt you'll be happy to have gone with a quality system once those electricity bills start rolling in! Show additional information

Thanks solarquotes for providing the multiple options to choose from & get the best price.

The entire process of choosing the vendor & end to end process was smooth.

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review Gautam. We are pleased to hear that we were able to provide you with a smooth solar journey from end to end. Enjoy! Show additional information

Excellent service from sales, installation and billing. Highly recommend.

Selected SAE from the rest as Matt answered all my questions clear and concise. The installers were highly professional. The office staff were always friendly and helpful with payment and scheduling. Highly recommend SAE. I could not fault.

Thanks for your great review Michelle! We really appreciate your recommendation and we are thrilled to hear that you had a faultless experience with SAE. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to Matt and the team. Thanks again and we trust you will enjoy that fantastic new 6.6kw system and the benefits it brings! Show additional information

Great Service from SAE

Exceptional service and customer follow up from beginning of the quote from sales representative Peter to after installation. The install team Hemi, Alex and Robert are punctual and tidy throughout the professional install.No rubbish was left for me to clean up and I would not hesitate to recommend the SAE Group.

Thanks for your recommendation and the 5 star review Barrie! We'll be sure to let Peter and our install boys know that you found their service to be exceptional, they'll be really pleased to hear that their level of professionalism has been appreciated. Welcome to the solar powered community! Show additional information

Good quote still waiting for installation

All good with the quote. However still waiting for installation now over six weeks. Have been advised waiting on Energex connection approval

HI Michael,

Thank you for sharing your review. We're pleased to read that you received your quote promptly. You're bang on - the reason for the slower install falls back onto the grid connect application (which can take up to 60 business days to process!). We do appreciate your patience throughout this journey as we know it can be frustrating waiting. I believe one of the team will be in touch with you soon to touch base and advise on the next steps. Should you need any further assistance with anything else, please do not hesitate to give us a call. Thanks again Michael.

Would recommend every time! 10/10

Seriously, this entire experience was so easy. All I had to do was decide what type of inverter and panels I wanted. Customer service was fantastic, helped me organise the grid connection after installation and informed me of when to contact my service provider to swap the meter over to a comparable one, which is free of charge.

We are extremely happy to hear that your solar journey was made so easy by our teams fantastic customer service. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review Natalie. If we can be of any help in the future please don't hesitate to get in contact. Enjoy that great new 8kw system and the benefits it brings! Show additional information

Absolutely recommended company

From go to whoa, the service we received was excellent!
We would thoroughly recommend SAE group to family and friends for solar system installation.

Hi Linda, that's fantastic news! We are thrilled to hear that you will recommend us to your friends and family for our excellent service on your solar journey. We look forward to helping them join you in the solar powered community. Enjoy!???? Show additional information

Fantastic install and Sales person

Great service and genuine guidance on what suited us the best from the sales person Pete. Then the install team headed by Stafan we’re professional and efficient, answered any question we had. They made sure everything was cleaned up after install and didn’t leave any rubbish for us to clean up.

Hi Cheryl, thanks for the great review! It's fantastic to hear that our team have provided you with great service and guided you well on your solar journey. If we can be of any further help in the future please don't hesitate to get in touch. Enjoy that great new 10kw system and the benefits it brings to your lifestyle! Show additional information

Very professional from start to finish

SAE Group were very competitive with their quoting and provided excellent customer service throughout. The installation teams, on the first day it rained and could not be completed, were very professional and explained everything they did at the time. They were punctual and tidy throughout and cleaned up afterwards. All relevant paperwork and contact with supplier afterwards was quick and efficient. Overall, we would not hesitate to recommend SAE Group.

Thanks for your kind review Robert, we really appreciate you taking the time to let us know that we provided you with excellent customer service and a big thanks for the recommendation also. We look forward to helping your family friends in the future. Welcome to the solar powered community! Show additional information

Solar panel purchase.

Sales person was very good in person.
Staff on phone was lovely to talk to and most helpful.
Deposit paid.
Installation not scheduled until early February.

Hi Helen,

Thank you for sharing your review. We are so pleased that everything has been smooth sailing this far and have no doubt that you'll be enjoying your new system soon (bring on Feb!).

Please do let us know if you need any assistance in the meantime or post installation.

Perfect Experience

The installers were on time, very clean and quick. Tye explained the WiFi set up really well and I feel confident that if there is a problem they will be readily available

Hi Tony, thanks for taking the time to leave your review. We are really pleased to hear that you have confidence in our service and our work has met with your approval. Enjoy that fantastic new 6.6kw system! Show additional information

#1 Satisfaction from start to finish

I was referred by a friend, and I can't speak highly enough of my experience with SAE Group, Considering the many companies I researched and spoke with before deciding on this team, they truly have confirmed themselves as professionals and great communicators. Even the workmanship provided when installing the system was impressive.

From the first meeting with SAE Consultant Deveron Broxup, he was punctual, personable, explained in a non-technical language that I could understand and was solid and upfront with his information. He had solutions to my unusual roof design/position too where others before him had failed. Deveron did more than give me a great quote - he was contactable to answer questions, politely reinvigorated my interest when I went quiet and kept in touch throughout the entire process. I knew his support was there if I needed it.

Throughout the process, the team at HQ were brilliant in calling me so I knew what was happening every step of the way. Even when I missed their calls (I'm hard to get sometimes) and always called back or kept me in the loop with text messages and emails. Even payment was a welcome, streamlined process.

As for the advance team, and then the installation team crews - WOW. The advance team were professional, re-explained the steps ahead and walked me through the system. On installation day, electrician Mitch and his installers, Arpi and Caleb, were punctual, professional, tidy workers, worked diligently and were so friendly and respectful. Mitch was also brilliant in helping me download the app, explaining the nuances of the system and how to get the best from the power I was generating from the moment the switch was turned on.

Overall, this was a smooth, professional, streamlined experience. The system looks great on the roof and is happily working away, saving me dollars and concern.

A heartfelt thank you to the whole SAE team. I highly recommend them and will be telling my friends, for sure.

Wow, wow, wow! What a great review, thank you so much for taking the team to give us such detailed feedback Vanessa, we really appreciate it and can't wait to let Deveron, Mitch, Arpi, Caleb and the rest of the team know just how pleased you are with their work. We look forward to helping your friends to experience the exact same service in the future, thanks for the recommendation and welcome to the solar powered community! Show additional information

Overall

I highly recommend this company as they have been very helpful in installing my solar system. They have kept me all the way through and given me quality at the same time. As for the guy’s that did the job I could not fault their workmanship. Thanks to all involved. Well done.

That's great news Trevor, it's our pleasure! We are really pleased to hear your experience with SAE has given you reason you to recommend us so highly. If we can be of any help in the future please don't hesitate to contact us. Enjoy!

Great installer.

Easy to understand quote. Excellent installers. Neat job. Punctual and polite. No problems with grid connection.

It's great to read your feedback Brett. Sounds like our team have ensured a seamless solar journey for you. Enjoy that fantastic new 10kw system! Show additional information

Smooth installation

The installation was extremely efficiently performed. The electrician who worked on the electricity connection was very helpful and informative. tThe only issue was that the inverter could not talk to my Wi Fi. The electrician explained how this could be overcome with a Wi Fi extender and SAE are sending some one out to assist me with this next Tuesday.

Hi Alistair,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Pleased to read that your experience has been a good one this far. We trust everything will be working perfectly for you once you receive your WiFi extender - please do get in touch should you need any further assistance, otherwise - enjoy the amazing benefits your system will bring you!

Excellent Product and Customer Service

I dealt with Mark from SAE, he was excellent throughout the process both in terms of communication, flexibility and solution design and costing. Settled on a Fronius 8.2kw inverter with 7.92kw 24xSunpower P330 panels facing on a North (14) and East (10) array. System was installed on August 31st 2020.

I was concerned about the what the fan noise from the Fronius inverter would be like however on one of the days in the first two weeks I got over 41kw generated and the Fronius system was not noisy at all from my point of view (it was working hard that day). I would say at worst case noise level (when the fan kicks in which is not all the time) would be about the same as quiet desk fan on level 1, most of the time it is barely audible even if standing right next to it. So if you are concerned about Fronius fan noise levels - don't be! Caveat is that I placed it on the south side of the house so it is nice and cool which I think is a good idea.

Also I opted for the Fronius smart meter which allows real time monitoring of both production and consumption from both solar panels and grid on a browser and also app for smart phone. It has all the graphs etc. It display actually generate and consumption real time and updates the graph each hour. It will retain updates even if not connected to Wifi and update when reconnected (for some days I think at least, not sure on that).

Importantly, I am happy with my product decision, getting over 41kw on one day in September in Nth NSW is great going, I expect it will push well above that in summer, I seem to be averaging round 30kw per day and out of 21/2 weeks we have had lots of cloud and rain, so overall happy. On a day that it basically rained the entire day I still got 21.5kw in mid September. Getting the 8kw is good as allows solar panels to provide maximum capacity without losing anything compared to a 6kw inverter.

I did a lot of research before this purchase and in summary I think the product is fantastic value for money and I highly recommend SAE, there communication, follow up, flexibility, pricing, service, reliability and workmanship was fantastic all up. Mark was excellent to deal with the and installers were great as well.

Feel confident if you choose SAE as they are a great company to go with, and although there are so many products out there, I am happy with what I chose and also getting 10 year warranty on Fronius inverter and 25 year warranty on a high quality panels is an awesome way to go.

Hi Tim, what a great review! Thanks so much for leaving such detailed feedback. It's fantastic to hear exactly how our team and products have performed for you. Looks like your research has paid off! We have no doubt you will continue to get such great benefits from joining the solar powered community, enjoy! Show additional information

Great installation experience.

Prompt quote and installation. I'm so pleased that I went with the team at SAE.

That's great news Lynne, thanks for taking the time to leave your review. Welcome to the solar powered community! Show additional information

Quality system and install, good service over the phone

Sales process - salesperson replied when they said they would, and gladly worked through numerous scenarios and alternatives until we were happy.
Installation was delayed due to the QLD/NSW boarder COVID lockdowns but otherwise went smoothly - pre-install to the new home means no visible wiring.
Customer service has been fast and efficient through - cannot fault this aspect.

Hi Warren, that's great to hear, thanks so much for leaving your review. We are really happy that our team were able to ensure a smooth as possible solar journey for you during these unprecedented times. Enjoy that fantastic new 13kw system! Show additional information

Installers great and neat. Looks good

Tyson the rep was very thorough, professional and was able to answer all questions asked. He was very knowledgeable. The contact from SAE in between accepting quote and installation was great, we haven’t experienced such service before, thanks. The installation team were very polite, clearly knew what to do and were very neat. Corey the team leader kept us informed through the installation and provided us with good information about the app, he also had us connected before they left (we previously had solar) so we can track our usage this time. Customer service has been thorough. Thank you to the whole team.

Hi Karen, thanks for your very thorough review, it's great for us to hear exactly how our team is performing to ensure as smooth a solar journey as possible for our customers. We are really pleased that you have found our service to be professional and thorough and we'll be sure to pass your feedback on to Tyson, Corey and the rest of the team. Enjoy that fantastic 6.6kw system! Show additional information

Very Happy from start to finish

Always able to speak with someone .The guys doing our install were confident and professional. The weather on the day of our install was miserable however the two guys happily powered on with a beautiful installation. Finish is perfect and exactly what we wanted.

Hi Peter, that's great news! We are thrilled to hear that our team were able to provide you with "exactly what you wanted" for your recent solar installation. Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and if we can be of any further help please don't hesitate to get in touch. Enjoy! Show additional information

Great Service from start to finished

Sales - fantastic from Codey - he did a package for 3 houses in our street

Customer service - Excellent - from the 1st phone call to the last email

Installer - the day they said they where on time and very polite

best service i have ever had in anything i have done -

highly recommended

Wow, thanks for the glowing review David! We are really happy to hear the Codey and our install team have looked after you so well. We'll be sure to let them know they've done a great job and that you are so pleased with their work. Thanks for the recommendation also, we really appreciate it. Enjoy that fantastic new 6kw system! Show additional information

Good honest reliable service

Sales and quotation was spot on
Installation was timely and neat and tidy
Customer service was a little hit and miss by office staff but always friendly and effective.

Hi Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are so pleased that you're happy with the outcome of your solar journey and have no doubt you'll already be reaping the rewards of your new solar powered lifestyle!

We're disappointed to read that some of the customer service you received was anything short of exceptional - we are always striving to improve our processes and services, so please be assured that we have passed this onto our customer care team for consideration going forward.

Thanks again Mark

Good Service and Follow Up

Prompt clean and efficient.Informative and friendly. Regular updates on installation process and follow up.

Thanks Ian, great to hear that you are pleased with our service. We appreciate you taking the time to leave your review. Welcome to the solar powered community! Show additional information

A trusted guiding hand through the Solar maze.

From the outset the sales team worked well to provide clear, easily understandable and concise information about the huge array of options available in the solar market. They catered to my changing requirements without fuss.

The Admin team then provided timely updates on the progress of the project with a very clear time and date for the installation. And while some might think it strange, they actually arrived on time and on the day promised. Dean and Arthur walked me through the activities for the installation and on completion gave a quick run through on the system and the outputs of the energy monitoring.

In all a very professional approach throughout the project from start to finish and have no hesitation in recommending SAE to any prospective solar buyer.

Hi Jeff, thanks so much for the great review! It's wonderful to hear exactly how our team have provided you with professional service from start to finish. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to all our teams and let them know to keep up the good work. Enjoy that fantastic new 6.6kw system! Show additional information

Recommended, large-scale, long-term player

I went with SAE because the were the longest standing, most reputable supplier of all the options I considered.

My sales rep was honest and reputable but sometimes hard to contact. The office staff are well organised and professional. The installers were good but rushed the end of the job, perhaps because it was XMAS eve. I got them back to tidy things up a little and they returned promptly and without any fuss.

Hi Aidan, thanks for the honest review of where we've hit the mark and where we can improve! We're glad we were able to get your system installed over this busy time of year and any issues were resolved quickly and easily. If you ever need any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Thanks again Aidan! Show additional information

Nice people to deal with.

Their rep responded to our request for a quote the same day. Upon acceptance SAE kept us informed of the process and progress of the installation. The installation team were on the ball and again kept us informed when the insall was ready to go. SAE organised all the connection requirements. Install was done on 31 July but we are still waiting on the Smart Meter install and connection to the Grid. SAE have done their bit it is now in the hands of Energy Australia.

Thanks so much for the great review Mike! We love to hear how our customers have benefited from a smooth solar journey from end to end. Let's hope your connection is imminent and you start reaping those solar rewards as soon as possible. Enjoy! Show additional information

Excellent all round

We had a second system added to our existing system.
Fronios inverter and Sunpower 20 x 330w panels

*Fantastic service and communication from Mark our sales representative.
*Excellent price matching, went that extra mile to get the absolute best price for us.
*Great communication throughout the whole process from start to finish.
* Installers were very professional and really helpful.
GREAT EXPERIENCE ALL ROUND!!!
Thanks

We are thrilled to hear you had a great all round experience with SAE Wayne! Thanks for taking the time to leave your review. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to Mark and let him know to keep up the good work. Enjoy your new extra solar powered lifestyle! Show additional information

Helpful & friendly team

We had a great experience with the SAE Group. The sales team were very helpful, Damian was able to explain the different systems and which one would work best for our property and needs. The installation team were very easy to work with. The communication was very prompt when we needed help. The install itself was quick and the the install team on site were able to answer any questions we had. Once it was installed the grid connection was handled by the customer service team, I didn't have to chase anyone up at all.

Overall was a great experience, would highly recommend!!

We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with SAE Group Ashlea! Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to helping your family and friends. Welcome to the solar powered community!???? Show additional information

Great Solar Experience from Quote to Install

James the Solar Consultant from SAE very professional, approachable and knowledgeable.

Solar support team kept me informed throughout the process.
Installers with Hemi as Supervisor made it a Efficient and trouble free.
After install support Excellent.

I will use SAE for general Electrical.

That's great news David! We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to James and Hemi and the rest of our team. Thanks for taking the time to leave your review. Welcome to the solar powered community! Show additional information

SAE Group, great service all the way to the end

Sales guys came onsite and explained everything gave us lots of information, answered all our questions, plus was very happy to answer all our queries along the way.

Installation went as they said, ontime and very polite, even offered a better place to relocate our meter box to.
Explained all the info about the smart metre and how to use it, plus was happy to answer any questions we had at the time.
They left the place as it was before starting.

Wow customer service was brilliant as they kept me informed all the way up to the Installation and after.
Also they helped with the grid connection, to be honest I didn't have to do anything as they had everything done for me.
SAE Group is just a good company to deal with.

Thanks for taking the time to leave that fantastic review Michael! It's great to hear that your experience with SAE was seamless from end to end. If we can be of any further help to you or your friends and family please don't hesitate to get in touch. Enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle! Show additional information

Our experience with solar

Sales staff were punctual, polite and very helpful.
Service followup very professional.
Installation was without a problem and very neat and tidy.
Early days yet but we are very happy with our solarquotes installer.

Thanks Graham, it's wonderful to hear that you are very happy with your experience with SAE from end to end. If we can be of any further help please don't hesitate to get in touch. Enjoy that fantastic new 6.6kw system and the benefits it brings! Show additional information

Very professional

Excellent sales and quoting. Very professional and prompt installation. Highly recommended

Thanks for your review Joe and for the recommendation! We are thrilled to hear that our team from sales to installation provided you with professional and prompt service. Welcome to the solar powered community! Show additional information

Quality system at a great price.

The sales person was informative and answered our questions promptly. The installers were punctual & friendly and answered our questions regarding placement of the panels decisively. The company was very communicative throughout the whole process providing regular updates by phone/text/email. They also provided all the details needed to request a Smartmeter from our energy retailer. All in all we've very happy with the company and the installation.

That's great news Janine! Sounds like we've hit the mark with making your solar journey as seamless as possible. If we can be of any further help to you or your friends and family please don't hesitate to get in touch. Welcome to the solar powered community! Show additional information

Highly recommended

All round good experience from the quoting process, with Emily in the office keeping me informed throughout the process.
The installation was great, no tiles broken & well explained by Ty.
Very polite & no dramas.
Have recommended already to many friends.
Alison

Hi Alison, thanks for the great review, we are really pleased to hear that your experience with SAE from end to end was a smooth one. We really appreciate the recommendations and the opportunity to help your friends join the solar powered community. Enjoy that fantastic new 6.6kw system and thanks again Alison! Show additional information

Havnt done instal yet

I’m very thankful for your service it made things a whole lot easier

Making our customers solar journey a whole lot easier is our aim, so we are really happy to hear that Jodie. Thanks for taking the time to let us know and enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle! Show additional information

Awesome service

Got a quote from Damian, he explained everything simply and advised me on what to look for in a system and questions to ask when going to other companys for quotes. Initially I found SAE more expensive but i liked the after service component of dealing with them. Damian was not pushy and genuinely helpful, a true gentleman!

After receiving 3 more quotes and a discussion with Damian we agreed on price and the job was booked in. Installation ran smoothly with the guys being extremely polite and informative. Arrived on time and cleaned up after themselves SAE organised the grid connection and nothing was a hassle. Even after the install ive had questions which i sent to Damian and he promptly answered my concerns around FITs.

Cant fault the service and professionalism of this company. I definitely made the right choice!

Hi Suzzanne, thank you for taking the time to leave your review and what a great review it is! We are thrilled to hear that you feel that you made the right choice to have SAE Group accompany you on your solar journey. We'll be sure to let Damian know that his efforts to go the extra mile for his customers has been appreciated. Thanks again and enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle! Show additional information

Tim - Margate QLD

In home sales and quoting was excellent, the salesman listened to what I wanted and helped me achieve a system that suits my needs.
Installation was professional and tidy.

If I had to find a fault with the process it would be lack of information on progress, I was able to find out where we were up to but only from my phone calls. the office seemed reluctant to return calls.

Overall I am very pleased with the final outcome.

Tim

Hi Tim, thanks for taking the time to leave your review. We are glad to hear that overall you were pleased with your experience with SAE. It sounds like we've done a great job in providing you with a system that is tailored to your needs and professionally installed. We appreciate the feedback for our customer service team and we will definitely take that onboard. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Welcome to the solar powered community and enjoy that great new 8kw system! Show additional information

Very informative and helpful

SAE did not try to sell me the most expensive option available, they gave me a few suitable options to choose from. They explained everything to be so I had an excellent understanding of each product. Any questions I have are answered efficiently. I would recommend SAE to all of my friends and family.

Hi Lauren, we are really happy to hear that we have been able to make your solar journey a smooth one. We are even happier to hear that we have earnt your recommendation to all of your family and friends and we look forward to helping them join the solar powered community. Enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle! Show additional information

Simple Process & Professional Installation

The whole process was made easy and simple. I tried several companies which over complicated everything. Roy from Sparky Solar, came out and provided a solution that made sense and had a quote to me within a day. From there SAE provided regular updates and great customer service.

The installation was done on time with no hassles and the installers where polite and friendly.

Highly recommended!

Thanks for the the 5 star review Ben! It's great to hear that our team are worthy of your recommendation. Welcome to the solar powered community, enjoy! Show additional information

Installation was effecient and professional. Very informative crew.

Great installation crew, professional and informative. Worked efficiently and did a tidy job.

Thanks Navid! We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to our installation crew, they'll be really pleased to hear that you were so happy with their work.Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and enjoy that fantastic new 6.6kw system! Show additional information

SAE solar installation

Dealing with the sales person was easy(via email at my request). Pertinent information was provided when asked for. Negotiations were short and meaningful. Installation went well with a 2nd crew arriving to help finish the installation. Admin staff were always helpful to deal with and the post installation work(connecting to the grid) has been easy.
2nd time I have dealt with the SAE group(Air conditioning, solar)and they have been excellent both times.

Hi Dominic, thanks for the great review! We're really happy to hear that both your experiences with SAE Group have been excellent. It sounds like everything went as smoothly as possible on your solar journey and you were well looked after. Now you can sit back and enjoy the many benefits of that fantastic new solar system! Show additional information

Great service, quality installation.

Very professional to deal with, installation was done very well. Very happy.

Hi Ben,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We love hearing from our happy customers and we are so pleased that everything met expectation - we have no doubt that you'll be enjoying the amazing benefits your new solar powered lifestyle will be bringing you now, and for MANY years to come! Thanks again Ben.

Satisfied customer

Some lag time between signing and hearing any information about the next step, so needed to follow up. Customers like to hear from companies so as to at least feel something is progresssing.

Installer was considerate and able to keep me informed during installation

Grid connectrion still to be completed

Hi David, thank you for sharing your experience. I am sorry to hear that you experienced a delay in our communications - please be assured that your feedback has been passed onto the team for consideration to avoid this happening in future. We are pleased to hear though that your experience with our install team was a positive one. Welcome to the solar community! Show additional information

Great customers service.

Communication was great throughout the whole process and the install was quick and tidy.

That's great to hear Roth! Thank you for taking the time to let us know. Enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle! Show additional information

"ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC"

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC "
What a wonderful experience it was to have the SAE GROUP supply & install our Solar System.
I believe this company gives 110%. Their ATTITUDE, ENTHUSIASM & PROFESSIONALISM is 1st class. The sales team, the office team & the installers go out of their way to satisfy their clients. I would have no hesitation in recommending the SAE GROUP to anybody who wishes to install a Solar System. They were a pleasure to deal with & to have in one's home.
A big Thank you to SAE Group & Services NSW.
Yours Sincerely
Glen Wyatt
Townsend NSW

Wow - what a fantastic review to read! Thank you Glen - we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and are thrilled that all aspects of your journey were great. We will be sure to pass your kind words onto everyone that played a part in your install. Now - to sit back and enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle! Show additional information

Solar

Basically it came down to price n system quality, all good

Glad to hear you are happy with your new 6.6kw solar system Lewis. Thanks for taking the time to let us know. Enjoy! Show additional information

Friendly and professional installation.

I just had a 5kw system installed to replace my existing solar panels and inverter. From the time I received the quote to the completion of the job, SAE staff and contractors were fantastic. The office was in touch on a regular basis to ensure all my questions were answered. The original rep I spoke to clearly described the system and the deal on offer to have it installed. And the two guys who uninstalled the old gear and installed the new system were thorough, professional and very friendly. They even cleaned the area of my roof that sat under the old panels before putting the new panels in.

All in all a seamless experience from start to end; and I can now track my solar power generation and performance via an app. Thanks SAE!

Thanks for the 5 stars Mike! We aim to make our customers solar journey as smooth as possible so we are thrilled to hear that you had such a seamless experience with SAE. Enjoy that fantastic new 6kw system and the benefits it brings! Show additional information

Great work SAE

SAE were very professional and also helpful with all the questions that i raised which ease my mine with the installation, service and communication from the all the staff was great.

Will consider using them again for a additional system as well we will recommend SAE to others in the future.

Thanks for the recommendation Amoy! Great to hear that you were happy with our service from start to finish. We look forward to helping you with your future solar needs! Show additional information

had inverter replaced best service and installation

SAE group is the best for our inverter repkacement would buy the whole system from them salesman went out of his way for us and the installers were informative, polite, tidy and very helpful woukd give them 5 stars

Thanks for the 5 stars Jan! We are thrilled to hear that our team have looked after you so well. We trust you will continue to enjoy your solar powered lifestyle now that that great new inverter has your system back up and running! If we can be of any further assistance don't hesitate to let us know. Show additional information