SAE Group Pty Ltd

SAE Group Pty Ltd Reviews

Take the power back!

SAE Group are celebrating 10 years in solar and more than 18,000 solar installations since 2010.

• We are Gold Accredited Master Electricians first and foremost
  • We are a Clean Energy Council Approved Retailer
  • We hold ISO accreditations 9001 & AS/NZS 4801 for quality and safety
  • We are here for the long run - from your initial enquiry to installation, servicing and beyond – we are with you the whole way
  • We deliver quality installations and offer a 12 year workmanship warranty
  • Our offer onsite assessments to cover off all aspects of your solar proposal, including any electrical work, so there will be no surprises on the day of installation – and because we are sparkies, we can handle your electrical work as well
  • With offices in Brisbane, Tweed Heads, Coffs Harbour and the Sunshine Coast, we are always just a phone call away

Reviewers report paying: $3,500 - $10,800 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

SAE Group Pty Ltd Reviews (1034)

4.3/5

4.4/5

4.4/5

Original Review on 18-09-2021:

Best overall experience

Right from my first email enquiry to Finn to the last contact at SAE Group my experience was professional, easy, smooth and a pleasure. Everything was on time and fast and because I was upgrading/replacing a system it was up and running that day. It is exactly the system I have been dreaming of for the past 10 years. A huge thank you to all involved. Original ratings

That's great news Craig! We are really glad to be of help in assisting you to achieve your dream solar system. Enjoy!

8 months later we asked Craig: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

I cant believe that we still generate power even with clouds. The only thing i regret about the whole system is that i did not buy a Hybrid inverter. If your looking into solar, get an inverter that you can hook a battery up to. The feed in rate is disappearing faster than an honest politician. It will be so hard to get any money back off a feed in rate of less than 10c KWH. With a battery at least i could store my power and have free power at night too. I bought a 10kw system and i would be off grid if i had a battery too.

An easy process

SAE Group were very easy to deal with and communicated well, providing updates and alternatives for installation.

Thank you Nick, We are grateful you chose SAE as your supplier and it is wonderful to hear everything went smoothly! Enjoy the benefits of your new solar installation!

Easy Process

This was such an easy process. SAE Mark the salesman was extremely knowledgeable as we worked around a system that not only fitted my budget but also use. After horrendous local weather conditions the installation was fast with the fitters explaining everything I needed to know.
In summary SAE couldn’t be easier to deal with completing all the necessary paperwork and actions to get this system up and running. I couldn’t recommend them highly enough.

Hi Andrew, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We love to hear from our happy customers and are so pleased that everything went smoothly despite the weather we endured! Enjoy the new solar system!

Richmond Hill review

We have just had a new solar system installed. I want to state clearly that the installation team of Tim, Scott, Brock and Blain were excellent.
They arrived at 8.30 and worked efficiently and diligently throughout the day. They gave freely of advice and knowledge when questioned about the progress of the installation. After installing the system Tim & Scott spent time explaining the intricacies of the system and how to utilise the app. I cannot speak more highly of their friendliness and workmanship. Thank you SAE.

Hi John. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We are very pleased to hear our installation crew were excellent during their time on site! We will be sure to pass your kind works onto the team. Enjoy your benefits of your new installed solar system!

Great service with the personal touch

The difference with SAE Is that they were the only company that came out to my home to assess my situation and talk me through the options. Followed up by an efficient, polite and expert installation team.

Great to read your review Brett. Thanks for taking the time to let us know our point of difference and reflecting to us how important it is to our customers. We're happy to hear that you are a satisfied customer. Enjoy!

10/10 would recommend to family and friends.

Such a great experience for a first home builder/buyer.
Sales rep was great. I didn’t feel like I was trying to be sold a particular brand or pushed into going to a larger system.
SAE Group took the time to draw out our house orientation and where the panels would sit. It was nice, neat and overall just a great touch to their service.
Other companies simply copied and pasted our house plans that we sent them meaning it was messy and there were lines and writing everywhere.
At the time of placing a deposit on our system we still had 4-5 months build time left. We let them know and they never once hounded us to get things moving.
Installation was nice and quick. Workers showed up and introduced themselves and made me feel confident I could leave our new home in their care while I went to work. There was no fuss. They kept me updated and even double checked I had keys to the house before they locked up and left. They had finished it all in a day (roughly two half days).
I’ll be recommending SAE Group to family and friends and passing on our sales rep’s number to anyone asking.

Thanks for the glowing review Ayden! We love to see 5 stars and read just how helpful and professional our team have been in assisting our customers to navigate the intricacies of purchasing the right solar system to suit their needs. Welcome to the solar powered community - enjoy!

Original Review on 12-08-2021:

Professional knowledgeable installer

Very professional; good planning; excellent communication; excellent follow-up.

Excellent system (11.3kw system of Sunpower Maxeon 5 panels with individual built in Enphase micro inverters). Therefore not the cheapest but the best — Superb overall service.

Hi David, wonderful to hear that you are so happy with our service and you're new Sunpower/ Enphase system. Thanks for taking the time to leave your review. Enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle!

8 months later we asked David: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes, probably exceeded expectations. Looking forward to the next step which will be an electric car with quality battery and bidirectional charging.
Unfortunately, this might still be a year or so ( for what I’d like) due to the history of very poor government policy in this area.

6.6kw purchase and install.

Great price on good quality panels and inverter.
Quoting was easy, installers were great and helpful and left area tidy.
Company is now setting up my electricity supplier with necessary details for solar input.

Thanks for all those 5 stars Don! It's great to hear that you were happy with your solar journey with SAE. Welcome to the solar powered community!

SAE

SAE gave me excellent service . Others referred by you said job was too hard without visiting and didn’t quote

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review Ross. We are really pleased to hear that you had a great experience with SAE and we we were able to help you. Enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle!

SAE have been excellent from start to finish

From start to finish the process with SAE Group has been excellent.

Andrew, met me at my property and spent a lot of time going through my requirements and options. The installation was quick and easy, and the team were very tidy, and helpful in explaining how to use the system. Overall customer service has been flawless with SAE and i couldn't recommend them more highly.

Thank you for taking the time to post this wonderful review Paul! We are so pleased that you're happy with all aspects of the service provided by SAE Group. Thanks again for your review and we hope that you're loving your new system and it's benefits!

Great pre sales service, great product knowledge, great installation

Pre sales service and advice was great, the installation 100% +, post install follow up was and is great.

Thank you for your lovely review Carsten - we are thrilled to hear that you had a great end-to-end experience with us as this is something we pride ourselves on. We hope you're enjoying the benefits of your new solar lifestyle!

Great all round service

Damo and his sales quoting process was good. Installation was as expected and the electrician was extremely tidy which is a bonus. They tick all the boxes for Police, Tidy and Punctual.

Currently waiting on customer service but to date good. Didn't need to help grid connection as this was an upgrade.

Thanks for your review Nick, we are thrilled you had a positive experience with us and chose us as your supplier! We hope you're enjoying the on-going benefits of your upgraded solar lifestyle. ????

Great work SAE

Our experience with SAE Group has been great. Their quotes were competitive, the staff were responsive and patient with answering questions, and they made the paperwork as easy as possible. The installers were punctual, polite and did a great job. Thanks SAE. Would definitely recommend them.

Thanks for the great review Bernadette! We love hearing that our customers have had a great experience with SAE. Welcome to the solar powered community!

Original Review on 09-08-2021:

Feel Confident

Everything was explained well, I was allowed to ask as many questions as I needed to feel confident Original ratings

Thanks for the 5 star review Lee, we appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. We are glad to hear that you had a great experience with SAE. Enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle!

7 months later we asked Lee: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

It is very good, I have had some issues when it went off line during the floods so I wasn't sure if it was working or not. We had no Internet for quite a number of days. But, we no longer pay electricity bills as we produce enough powere

Highs and Lows

The sales/quoting process was very easy and the company were fantastic with the information and detail they provided while answering all my questions.
On the morning of the installation, the lead electrician expressed concerns of what was quoted and what would actually fit on my roof..
After an onsite measure the system they could fit on my roof wasn't as big as I am planned and hoped for.
They company was apologetic and went above and beyond to correct their error in quoting a system that wasn't going to fit on my roof.
They followed up to see if I was satisfied with the system but I was still awaiting the grid connection that wasn't held up through them, as they has submitted the necessary paperwork.
Great company to deal with but some small details were overlooked.

Hi Brock, thank you for choosing to work with SAE Group and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Your words are noted and appreciated! We hope you're enjoying your new solar lifestyle.????

Efficient and friendly

Everyone was punctual, explained every step & left the site clean & tidy.

Hi Karen, we are pleased to hear that you are happy with our service. Thanks for leaving us your feedback. Welcome to the solar powered community!

Trustworthy company, great solar installer!

Very informative sales person (Simon), not pushy and came up with a good price for a quality system after several quotes.
The installation happened as planned, great installation crew, very polite, punctual and left the place spotless after packing up. Got it all up and running in one day. Replaced cracked tiles and kept me up to date at all times. System worked well instantly.
Only little issue is that the catch power diverter (to run my hot water system on solar) is currently not available, which is a supply issue, like so many other things at the moment.
Great customer service from the office people as well (Catriona). Quick to answer questions before and after installation. Clearly a company that values customer service and provides quality products.

Hi Stefan, thanks for taking the time to leave us your review. Simon, Catriona and the team will be very happy to hear that you rate their service so highly. Enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle!

Very Professional company

From the initial contact to the final connection, every individual at this company was polite, respectful and overall perfectly professional.

We had a hot day for the installation and the guys displayed a tremendous work ethic and attitude to provide the most efficient system possible. I was glad I did not go with a company providing cheap labour, as I am sure it would have resulted in an inferior job and future issues.

I would recommend SAE to anybody requiring the switch to solar.

Hi David, thanks so much for your lovely review! It's fantastic to hear that our team have provided you with such a great experience on your solar journey. The team will be very happy to hear that their work is appreciated. Welcome to the solar powered community - enjoy!

Great customer service and professional installers

The whole experience was great from start to finish. From Mark coming to my house helping decide on the size and brand system to be installed. To the boys coming out to install. They had the stock and where able to install within a couple of weeks.

Fantastic news Michael! We couldn't be happier to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with SAE. If we can be of any further help please don't hesitate to reach out. Enjoy!

Couldn't be happier!

SAE Group exhibited professionalism in every aspect of the process from quote to commissioning and after-sales follow up. Their communications were timely and to the point, and the team under promised and over delivered.
The install was expertly done and the finishes excellent. They tidied up perfectly and went above and beyond, checking the roof and replacing cracked tiles. I would have no hesitation in recommending SAE Group based on my experience.

Hi Geoff,

Thanks for the fantastic review and we appreciate the recommendation also! It's great to hear how happy our customers are. If we can be of any help in the future please don't hesitate to reach out. Enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle!

Solar Installation

The Sales Staff were very informative.
The installation were Courteous, On time, Cleaned up after them selves and a detailed explanation of how the system operates.
Customer Service helped with the grid connection.

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review Joe. We're pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your solar journey with SAE. Welcome to the solar powered community!

Very satisfied

I had received several quotations, some via phone and others in person. SAEs approach was altogether different inasmuch there was less interest in a sale or product promotion and more commitment to having me understand the variables of selecting a solar system that would or would not service my needs. Unlike the other representatives or agencies there wasn’t a “hard sell” approach. I was left to analyse my newly acquired information allowing further research to allow me to form an opinion in my own time. It was up to me to contact SAE if I chose to discuss a sale and only when I felt I was ready.

My pursuit of further knowledge and information lead me to ask more questions of the SAE representative which were answered adequately, again without expected obligation.

Despite the weather Gods intervention my installation went ahead with due expediency and the technicians attending were most professional and helpful in their manner and approach. Before the tools were picked up the team orientated me around their procedural obligations and asked was there anything more I wanted or needed to understand.

My house and home (50 years young, large in stature and powered by a 3 phase system) presented an array of unique challenges. These were all met and conquered professionally in the long hours that I’m sure were above and beyond what had been predicted. To the teams diligence, patience and professional credibility I am grateful. (A further mention in “despatches” will be sent to SAE HQ noting the effort and attitude!
Despite the hour of the day, on completion I was more than adequately rehearsed in the day to day needs of the system upkeep. Post the installation I had also received curtesy calls from the SAE management team offering further assistance in regard to my Service Provider’s requirements and of an actioned assistance in the off chances that I should have problems in the future.

Overall I am very satisfied and I have already recommended SAE for their honest, helpful and professional manner.

Hi Ian, thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are very happy to have partnered with you on your solar journey and we will be sure to pass on your fantastic feedback to all our team members. Enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle!

Excellent Service

After requesting a quote, response was punctual followed up by a call to ensure it was all understood. This is our second Installation using SAE : Great communication from the Admin team once the process started with regular updates on progress and timetables. The Installation team we’re very polite and did a very tidy Installation always updating us on progress and cleaning up after themselves. Overall not the cheapest system on the market but a great experience dealing with a a very professional organization using superior quality products….we are very happy with out choice of SAE as our Solar System providers.

Fantastic Jorges - we love hearing from our happy customers, we'll be sure to pass on your feedback to all our teams. We have no doubt that you'll be enjoying all of the benefits your new, solar powered home will be bringing you - now, and for many years to come!

New solar setup

We went with SAE Group. I wanted a quality system and even though it was not cheap, it was the fairest price for this quality. We have full monitor ability to really see where the power is most used and what we produce from the solar. Couldn't be happier with the system and the installation. The guys contacted me a day earlier, as the weather was turning to rain and they can't be on a wet roof. They were flexible and worked hard, whilst doing a great job. Who could ask for more?

Thanks for the great review Paul! We couldn't be happier either. We love to hear from our happy customers and appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. Enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle! ????

Very happy with installation

SAE were very professional & thorough. They kept us informed in regards to installation date & any other information we required. The installation went without a hitch & the 2 young fellows were very experienced, polite & respectful. We are very happy with everything & will not hesitate to refer our family & friends to SAE.

Thanks for your great review Jenny, we couldn't be happier to hear that you have had such a good experience with SAE Group. We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. Welcome to the solar powered community!

SAE Solar purchase

Tyson Rice was very quick in responding to my request and he was also very polite and helpful. The installation went well and the girls in the office have also been very efficient.
I have not graded the systems quality or value as I think it is to early to tell on though issues.

Hi Kathleen, thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. It's great to hear how happy you are so far. We will be sure to pass on your feedback to Tyson and the team. Welcome to the solar powered community.

Quick and easy installation.

Quoting process was simple and punctual.

The installation was earlier than we had expected, by several weeks; apparently due to a cancellation.

We were already connected to the grid via our previous installation. But apparently we have more to do ourselves.

Thanks for your detailed review Arthur. We appreciate you letting us know where we have hit the mark with our service as well as drawing our attention to areas that you felt needed more attention. We will take your feedback onboard. Thanks again and we hope you enjoy your newly solar enhanced lifestyle.

Original Review on 22-05-2021:

Professionals

The salesperson turned up at the agreed time and was also in uniform.
He pointed out the advantages and gave me a great rundown on my options.

Can only say that salesperson (Simon Anderson) was great to deal with and the key

Reason I accepted offer from SEA

Installation: N/A

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review Steven, it's great to hear from you. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to Simon, it sounds like he has done a fantastic job in supporting you on your solar journey. We have no doubt you will also be happy with the benefits your new solar powered lifestyle brings, enjoy!

8 months later we asked Steven: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Performance has been exactly what i expected with no issues or failures

Highly recommend

SAE were amazing to deal with. Dev, their rep was super friendly and I didn’t have to chase anything up, he dealt with everything. Value for money was on point, and as we had put aside two days for the installation, it only took one. Highly recommend SAE, very professional.

Thanks for the great review Joel! Dev along with the team will be happy to hear that you are impressed with their work. We appreciate the recommendation - enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle and the many benefits it brings!

Wonderful company to work with from the staff in the office to the installers

Sae were helpful to the beyond measure through the whole process. From quote to installation it was hassle free and quality work. Sae even helped with contact free installation through this current covid situation. Many thanks to the whole sae team

Thanks Tim, we couldn't be happier to hear that our team have taken such good care of you on your solar journey, especially during these difficult times. We appreciate those 5 stars in all categories! Enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle.

Awesome!

Overall an amazing experience from the team at SAE - would highly recommend them. Special thank you to Tyson, Jack & Fingy who were all super helpful from start to finish!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We love hearing from happy customers and will be sure to pass your feedback onto the team. We have no doubt that you will already be enjoying your new solar powered lifestyle and all of the incredible benefits it brings ?

The BEST experience

Couldn't be happier with SAE and their team. Mitch and his team installed the system in record time and in less-than-perfect weather conditions! Thank you all. Looking forward to days of sunshine.

Hi George, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are so pleased that you're happy with everything and will be sure to pass your comments onto Mitch and his crew! We have no doubt that you're new solar powered lifestyle :)

6.6 kW PV System

Sales person was professional and knowledgeable.

Installers were also punctual, polite and efficient. Stepped us through the workings of the system.

Only disappointment was the positioning of the panels. They were not in accordance with the drawing supplied and while I understand the reason, would have liked the opportunity to discuss positioning prior to proceeding.

Slight hiccup in office dealing with a payment reminder notice being sent prior to sending the invoice.

Hi George, we appreciate your honest review and are pleased that you are happy with our service overall. We will definitely take your feedback on board. Enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle!

Excellent service from SAE

Efficient professional delivery & installation, turned up when they said they would, helpful and willing to do extra

Thanks for leaving us your feedback Alan, we are pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with SAE. Welcome to the solar powered community!

Very professional

Very professional service from quotation through to installation. The proposed system was explained in detail before installation. Regular communication regarding installation date was received. Installation took place as scheduled over 2 days. Installation team very professional, courteous and maintained regular engagement to keep us informed of progress.

Hi Steve, thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are really happy to hear that you had a great experience with SAE, whilst on your solar journey. Welcome to the solar powered community!

Good experience but poor performance for the moment.

Great sales pitch. High quality product & competent team. We have a performance issue that is handled by the customer service (responsive). We could modify this review, depending on how the problem is solved.

Hi Aurelie, thank you for your review. We are currently waiting on Energex to have you up and running as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience as we wait for them to complete their works.

A very smooth experience

From the initial request for a quote for a solar batteries and storage to the moment our home has become self sufficient the whole journey was smooth, fast and very well coordinated. The service has been tailored to our needs and communications have been professional, clear and helpful. Installation was performed in one day and by the afternoon our system has been supplying all our electricity. We were given an app to monitor our system too. We are very happy customers and can highly recommend SAE Solar.

Thanks for the fantastic review Olga! We couldn't be happier to hear that you are so pleased with your experience with SAE. If we can be of any help in the future please don't hesitate to reach out. Enjoy you're new solar powered lifestyle!

Very satisfied customer

The salesperson spent a lot of time assessing my requests, understanding my needs and then investigating a solution to fulfill my needs. Being rural, my aim was to move to off-grid capability and with this in mind, I needed a solution that was scalable and sufficiently current to be able to support latest technologies and support for the future. I give this a big tick!

Installation was marred by weather, but this did not slow the installers down. They prearranged to arrive a day early and start the install. I have to admit the installation is neat, with every consideration given to ensure that the equipment did not obstruct access. These are the best electricians I've dealt with in a long time. Another massive tick!

Follow up was prompt and factual. I would highly recommend the SAE team!!

Wow, great to read your review Llewellyn! We couldn't be happier to hear that you have had such a great experience with SAE. Glad we get your tick of approval all round. Welcome to the solar powered community!

Good notification of progress and the date of supply and installation of the solar system all work carried out was done in a very professional manner.

Installers punctual pleasant clean tidy and polite and advised regarding grid and smart meter connection

Thanks for taking the time to leave your 5 star review Murray! We are happy to hear that you have had a great experience with SAE. Welcome to the solar powered community!

Great Experience

Our 6kW solar system was installed last week. From our first contact with Mark at SAE right through to post-installation our experience with SAE has been very positive. A big thank you to Catriona who provided regular updates regarding our installation. Likewise, a big shoutout to Luke and his team for great work in installing our sixteen panels, taking us through the post-installation process and leaving a tidy worksite. Well done guys.
Some useful tips. Contact you electricity retailer to arrange the installation of your smart meter as soon as possible after SAE have advised you of your panel installation date. This will do away with any delays (in our case, fifteen days) before your smart meter is installed. We live on a rural property so the approval time to from our electricity supplier was longer; in our case a four week delay in obtaining approval from Essential Energy to install our system.

Thanks for your great review Denis, we appreciate the detail. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to Mark, Catriona, Luke and the rest of the team. Enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle.

Great company to deal with , friendly and communication was good

Good service, great communication, polite and good craftsmanship - would highly recommend

Thanks Angie, lovely to read your 5 star review. Welcome to the solar powered community!

Great Installation

SAE provided a great experience from beginning to end. The quoting process was very thorough. The sales team were very helpful in organising an installation time suitable to me. The installation went smoothly and they were very tidy, polite and explained everything they where doing. The customer service followed up contacting my electrical provider to have a seamless connection.

Hi Glennis, we really appreciate your review, thanks for taking the time to leave it. It's great to hear that you have had a seamless experience with SAE. Welcome to the solar powered community!

First class company

This purchase was a pleasure from the beginning till the end, SAE Solar came and removed my old Solar System and waited patiently for my roof replacement to finish, promptly returned and fitted a brand new system in record time. They constantly kept me up to date and even followed up afterwards. I wish I had more work for them because it's rare to experience this level of professionalism from the entire crew. I would like to thanks them ALL for the great service.

Thanks for your wonderful review Ray! It's a pleasure to read how our team have taken such good care of you on your solar journey. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of any further help. Enjoy!

Solar Installation with SAE Group Pty Ltd

We recently had SAE Group install solar at our home in Casuarina. The whole process from initial quote, through to the paperwork and then installation was very easy and also quick. We initially dealt with John as our sales agent and he was very good with explaining not only the hardware but also guiding us through the process. We dealt with Nikayla as our account manager and she was also very easy to deal with and made it easy. We then had Tanguy and his partner (I feel bad that his name has slipped my memory) do the installation. I can’t praise them enough for their professionalism, punctuality and work ethic as well as both of them just being very nice guys.

Overall I have no hesitation in highly recommending SAE Group to anyone looking to have a solar installation carried out on their house.

Thanks Tony! We really appreciate your recommendation and couldn't be happier to read such a great review of our teams efforts. Enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle!

Fantastic Installer

From quote to install everything went as promised. The boys arrived on time and got straight to work. They made the install look so easy, they all knew what had to be done and when.
They worked straight through from start to finish without even a lunch break. At the end of the install they cleaned up and removed all rubbish as well as my old system they replaced. Excellent service indeed.
The operation and tracking of the system was explained to me in detail at the finish of the install.
I would have no second thoughts about recommending SAE to friends and family. They where not the cheapest quote but i am glad i went with them. GREAT JOB BOYS you should be proud of your work.

Thanks for your wonderful review Noel! We'll be sure to let the install team know that you were so impressed with their work. Welcome to the solar powered community!

Great job SAE

Very happy with the office communication and the installation team who were helpful and polite. I certainly recommend SAE.

Welcome to the solar powered community David! Thanks for taking the time to leave your review. We're happy to hear that you had a great experience using SAE. Enjoy!

Installers went above and beyond

From the salesman to the call centre staff to the excellent installation guys, everything was smooth and professional. Would certainly recommend

We really appreciate your recommendation Michael. Thanks for sharing your experience, it's great to hear that SAE have been able to make your solar journey such a smooth one. Enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle!

Great experience all round.

From the quote to the installation, the communication, customer service and the quality that I have received from SAE have been brilliant. I couldn't recommend SAE enough if you are thinking about installing solar.

Thanks for all those stars Nathan! It's great to hear that you are so satisfied with our service from start to finish. Welcome to the solar powered community!

Great customer service

I recently upgraded my solar system. The original was installed by SAE Group and their customer service and price resulted in choosing them again for the new system. That was after getting several other quotes. The installation was done very professionally and they kept us informed what was happening on the day (e.g. when the power was being turned off) and helped us with the new online monitoring system. We can already see the value from the extra solar power being generated.

Great news Phil, thanks for taking the time to let us know of your experience with SAE. We have no doubt the benefits of your newly upgraded solar system will continue to roll in - enjoy!

Solar installation

From the outset the customer service was exceptional, installation was completed whilst I was off site but I was kept informed at all times and set up was explained via phone after hours by the installer Leon who was helpful at all times

Thanks for the great review Stephen! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with SAE. We'll be sure to let Leon know that you appreciated his efforts. Enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle!