SAE Group Pty Ltd

99% 0%
4.5

Based on 1226 ratings 3 Reviews removed

Take the power back!

SAE Group are celebrating 10 years in solar and more than 18,000 solar installations since 2010.

• We are Gold Accredited Master Electricians first and foremost
  • We are a Clean Energy Council Approved Retailer
  • We hold ISO accreditations 9001 & AS/NZS 4801 for quality and safety
  • We are here for the long run - from your initial enquiry to installation, servicing and beyond – we are with you the whole way
  • We deliver quality installations and offer a 12 year workmanship warranty
  • Our offer onsite assessments to cover off all aspects of your solar proposal, including any electrical work, so there will be no surprises on the day of installation – and because we are sparkies, we can handle your electrical work as well
  • With offices in Brisbane, Tweed Heads, Coffs Harbour and the Sunshine Coast, we are always just a phone call away

Reviewers report paying: $3,800 - $12,485 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

SAE Group Pty Ltd Reviews (1226)

4.4/5

4.4/5

SAE: An experienced Australian Solar Company for Australian Conditions

After considering several Solar Systems and Companies, we decided to go with SAE, largely because the quote was reasonable, the Warranties extensive, power monitoring system very helpful, and the sales and service were available in our area. SAE recommended a 15-Seraphim panel 6.6Kw system around a Sungrow 5kW single-phase Inverter, which was installed on the east-facing slope of our dwelling.

Installation was coordinated through SAE Tweed Heads and written and phone communications emanated from different sections, with the Sales Representative conspicuously absent after the initial visit and quote. Installers were professional, courteous and helpful in outlining the key features of the "iSolarCloud" app that enables real-time monitoring and historical data recording of the various aspects of power consumption, generation, and benefits. I would suggest to SAE that there needs to be better coordination between sales, technical and admin staff in the interests of better customer support.

I am also pleased to have engaged SAE and look forward to ongoing support as needed. I would recommend that as home-owners and businesses want to becoming less dependent on the power grid, SAE consider how battery storage options can be offered to its customer base that are both efficient and affordable.

Hi James - thank you for your feedback. We appreciate when customers take the time to share their experience and will be sure to pass this onto the team for consideration going forward. Thanks again James and welcome to the solar powered community!

There is no better Solar company

This is my second Solar system installed by SAR group. The first was a 12kw system.
This latest one a 10lw Solar with 40kw off grid system.
The whole process was fantastic. Simon was easy to deal with and answered all our questions. Matt designed and built the system and the Installation team were second to none. So friendly and easy to deal with.
Would highly recommend SAE and definitely use again!

Hi Gu! Thank you for sharing your experience - we are thrilled that you've had a great experience with SAE Group on both occasions. Enjoy your new system - and thanks again for choosing to partner with SAE 2nd time around!!

Replaced Existing 12 Year old 4kWH System

After 12 months of having two EV's in the family and increasing electricity costs it was time to replace our existing 4kWH solar system. Ross from SAE Group was very informative and comprehensive in his quote and subsequent questions we asked. From the beginning to completion of installation everything was seamless. The installation team kept us informed throughout the install. I felt sorry for the guys as it was a 38C day and what it was on our steel roof - who knows!!

The system was commissioned the same day and is working fine. No issues to date.

Hi Bob, thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We are so pleased to read that you're happy with everything. We have no doubt you're already seeing the amazing benefits of a larger system - enjoy!

Unconventional installation completed well

SAE Group was the only company I dealt with who were interesting in working with my design which was aiming to install as much capacity as possible on a sub-optimal site. They were one of only a couple of companies (out of eight I contacted) who were happy to install micro-inverters. During the quoting phase, they took into account my preferences and made every effort to oblige the goal of as much capacity as possible. They provided options for alternative sized panels which allowed four panels to fit where only two of their proprietary panels would fit and comply with set-back from roof edges.
The installation team were very courteous and pleasant. They faced a daunting task to install the system in one day. During quoting, I interpreted that SAE would use local installers, but the team who did my installation travelled a considerable distance. This put them under some pressure. As a consequence (I believe), two panels were installed in the wrong orientation. This has since been resolved but took several weeks. The arrangement also required a communications cable to be installed which was not considered in the original plan. Fortunately, I was able to make use of an out-of-service conduit for this, which allowed the installation to be completed on the day. Overall, the installation was commendable; some aspects of the conduit routing on the roof could have been tidier (it was a complicated site).
As a consequence of the unusual arrangement, there were a few issues that needed to be addressed. The staff I dealt with from SAE Group Head Office were very conscientious, courteous and pleasant. Technical issues with the micro-inverter clipping were resolved. The re-orienting of the two wrongly placed panels was completed by a second team who also resolved an export limit issue.
Overall, an unconventional installation was completed well and the necessary support from SAE office staff was available.
My ratings are a balance of the overall experience; the system is very good, but with a few minor (possibly best described as inconsequential) issues.
There was a chance of winning $500 offered to incentivise completing a review, but I would have done it anyway.

Hi Ray. Thanks kindly for taking the time to share your experience. We are pleased that you're happy with your system and your solar journey to date. We will be sure to pass your feedback onto the relevant teams for review to avoid any road bumps going forward in the future. Thanks for choosing to partner with SAE Group and welcome to the solar powered community!

New Solar System

Great advice from Tyson on the system options. The approval and install process was seamless. SAE team did a fantastic job with the installation and hand over process.

Hi Kevin, thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We will ensure this is passed onto Tyson and the rest of the team involved in your install. Welcome to the solar powered community - enjoy!

WORKING LIKE A CHARM

A positive experience overall. A good company to deal with and the system was up and running in no time. Maximum production day so far generated 40.8 kWh. Also had a solar catch relay installed to maximise savings on hot water production. A quality system all-round.

Hi Ian,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We are so pleased that you're happy with your system - now it's time to enjoy all of the amazing benefits of a solar powered lifestyle!

Original Review on 03-01-2023:

Excellent service from SAE

Simon was very good to deal with. We were impressed with his presentation of the facts, our options, his honesty. His quote was not the cheapest, in fact SAE were quite a bit more expensive than others, but we were also prepared to pay extra because the company is local to us, and offered excellent follow up and after sales service.
His installation team were very good, and the office staff faultless in their response to our queries and expectations.
The grid installation has been arranged and in fact our electricity supplier will be installing the smart meter next week. We are looking forward to the savings on our electricity bills as promised by SAE!

Hi Ross. Thank you for sharing your experience - we love hearing from happy customers and know that you will already be seeing all of the amazing benefits of a solar powered lifestyle. We will be sure to pass your kind feedback onto Simon and the team who worked on your install. Enjoy those savings!

13 months later we asked Ross: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

We are more than happy with our solar system thank you. Our bills went from $350-400 per quarter to around $20. Of course we are actually in credit by about $300 now with the government assistance!
We are so happy that we went ahead with the installation, and more than happy with our installer, who is local.

First time solar

I had a great experience with SAE Group in Coffs Harbour.

Firstly, the initial sales and quoting rep was fantastic, he walked me through all the information and answered all the questions I had on the day and any that I had after the initial home visit. I did a lot of my own research, so I could understand all the terminology and jargon used when it comes to solar, what system size was going to suit my needs, and which brands I preferred, since not all are built and warrantied the same. If your going to get solar, without a doubt do your research and understand your investment and learn how to maximise its potential and understand its limitations. SAE offered me different choices in brands for inverters and panels, which all the other solar companies I got quotes from wouldn't even consider.

The installation had a 6-week lead time, which is fair enough. The installers knew what they were doing and were happy to talk me through the day's work ahead. They were more than happy to ensure a clean and well-fitted job. They were great to work with.

When there were a few technical issues that arose from a few parts that needed replacing, but nothing major, the system work from day one, had to do with the Current Transformer (CT) for monitoring/reporting for the Enphase app. When I had to call the head office, they always answered my calls and followed through with answering my questions promptly.

Always friendly and helpful staff through every step of the process.

Hi Peter,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience - we are so pleased to hear it's been a great one so far!

Thank you for choosing to partner with SAE Group and welcome to the solar powered community!

Very Happy!

Thanks very much indeed SAE for a pleasant all round experience. First contacted by Ross who communicated very well and calmly worked with me to overcome a few unusual challenge's. Price was very competitive. Customer service are efficient, courteous and precise. Cheers to installers “Team Christian” who were courteous, polite, neat, tidy, knowledgeable and there was none of that bad language or ridiculous loud music you often hear on job sites. On the day of install (within 2 weeks of signing), customer service and Ross contacted me to ensure everything went smoothly, and once installed everything was explained, the app is awesome, the grid connection was instantaneous (replacement system), and the system generates so much better than the old one especially on cloudy days. Good one guys ?? ?? ?

Hi Shane. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are so pleased that everything went smoothly, quickly, and met your expectations. We will be sure to pass on your kind words to everyone involved in your solar journey. Thanks again.

Professional Service

Great experience, all the staff were very professional from office to install, Luke came out to explain everything and gave me options on different size systems, I had other quotes from other companies but they did not come out to look at the job or discuss anything with me.

Installation was done when they said it would be done and they dealt with everything from start to finish.

Very pleased with everything would recommend SAE to friends and family if they are looking for solar.

Thanks David - we appreciate you taking the time to share your review. We have no doubt you're already reaping the many rewards of a solar powered lifestyle - enjoy!!

Professional Experience

The overall service was professional and the communication was brilliant! We were pleasantly surprised as normally once you have signed the contract you expect the project to not run smoothly or have holdups along the way. Not with the SAE Group! We can not fault the process at all. The Sales Representative was excellent, Administration was fabulous with communication, kept you updated along the way and the Installers worked well together and were very professional. Was such a pleasure to deal with this company.

Thanks Jane! Always great hearing from happy customers. We will be sure to pass your kind words and feedback onto everyone involved in your solar journey. Thanks again!

Seamless, much appreciated in the minefield that is Solar installs!

From initial contact with salesperson the process was seamless, SAE did all the work. Salesperson happy to spend 3 hours with us answering questions. The SAE contacted with date for install, arranged Green Load. Installers arrived on the hottest day of the year, 38c on the ground, goodness knows what roof temp was, no problems, cheerful happy chaps who just worked consistently (even though I tried to slow them down with cold drinks, icecream and offers to sit in aircond), they did everything, explained everything, cleaned up, totally wonderful workers and so cheery. Office was patient with me not paying on time because my internet was down.
Just a seamless, enjoyable experience. thank you.

Hi Sue. Thank you so much for your amazing review - we are thrilled to hear that you've had such a positive end-to-end solar journey with SAE Group and will be sure to pass your kind feedback onto everyone that was involved with your install. Welcome to the solar powered community!

An incentive was offered by SAE Group Pty Ltd for this review. Learn more here.

So happy with our choice!

Sales/quote process was amazing at first. Unfortunately after we signed up we got a lot of radio silence from the rep and had to do a lot of chasing which delayed the process with installation initially, the finance option was discussed but not thoroughly, this was the main issue for delays - application was not sent through to us.

Once that was eventually sorted the team was amazing at getting us booked in and everything over the line.

The installers were great. So polite and just there to do a good job! Was impressed with how fast they were.

Once installation was done, they went through the app and we have had not one issue.

Thanks to everyone!

Hi Stacey, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We will be sure to pass your feedback onto the sales and accounts teams to ensure the finance process is as efficient and streamlined as possible going forward. We are pleased to hear that you're happy with the rest of your solar journey and the system installed. Thanks again!

Knoweldgable adviser- efficient installer

The sales quoting process was pretty straight forward with different options discussed by Damian.
The important points such as the timing for the rebate were discussed as well as the installation requirements.

Dan the installer was friendly and efficient getting the job done in 1.5 days despite the summer heat.
Dan explained the setup and the app. to monitor the solar output and the usage really well.
Polite- Tidy and punctual yes to all three.

Am still to organize the smart meter but all the information was given to us.

Overall am very pleased with the process and the output from the system. I will be very interested in the next electricity bill.

Thank you Lindsay! We will be sure to pass your feedback onto Damian, Dan & Co. We have no doubt you're already reaping the rewards of a solar powered lifestyle - enjoy!!

Great supplier - provided plenty of information and guidence during quoting stage.

The sales quoting process was thorough, even allowing us to ask for 'extra' quotes based on different variations of system components. Due to electrical engineering specs limitations, we needed to make a choice between two different size batteries. Not knowing which way to go, we and SAE agreed to remove the battery from the initial install. This will allow us to get a few months of data so we can better match our energy harvesting, night time load and the size of battery to install. We really appreciated being able to have this option, as it is a much better way of deciding on the 'right' size battery for us.

NB With Christmas right around the corner, we have not had the system installed just yet, so please ignore the above star ratings for install and system. However, we did opt for very good quality components, so we believe the 'system' will be to the same standard.

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience to date Ken. We have no doubt you'll be thrilled with your system once it's fully installed and operational - welcome to the solar powered community!

Sae solar purchase and installation

The sales /quoting process was excellent. Most of my questions were answered and as we went through the process I felt more and more confident that I could proceed and would be happy with the outcome. The consultant had a side by side example of solar panels and explained the differences in manufacture and operation which gave me an understanding of how different panels worked.
The choice of which panel to purchase was, I thought, made much easier.

Hi Lyle,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We are so pleased that you've had a great solar journey with us and are happy with your system! Enjoy the amazing benefits of a solar powered lifestyle!

New home for us, new solar, EV charger and battery storage

From quoting to installing there was good communication and any hiccups quickly sorted. We used SAE at our last home and HIGHLY recommend them for the quality product, communication and backup service

Hi Gavin. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience and for choosing to partner with SAE Group again! We love hearing from happy, repeat customers and are so pleased you're satisfied with your second solar journey with us!

Brilliant service, kind, understanding and patient!!

This is the 2nd house we have used and installed from SAE and from start to finish Stephen was amazing and honest. he and his team Jacob and Conner were so kind, honest when I left the house and very kind to my children.. It was a hot 3 days for the boys but they worked so efficiently and hard. communication was outstanding from everyone at SAE.

Hi Hayley - thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for choosing to partner with SAE Group again! We are so pleased that everything met your expectations and you're happy with your new system - enjoy!

Great Local Supplier

SAE, Coffs Harbour were one of three referrals to me from Solar Quotes. Being a local business for 12 years in 2021 with diversity in Solar, Air-Conditioning & Electrical, this gave me confidence to seek a quote for home solar (1 of 5 quotes I ended up seeking). Sales consultant Simon was very knowledgeable & as I had read lots of excellent info on Solar Quotes (thank you Finn & team, a great resource to bring a novice up to speed easily), we were able to easily engage in technical discussions in my needs for a reliable, value for money, well performing system. SAE offered a very competitive Quote and installation followed without a long wait. SAE organised Grid installation. I was very happy with my whole experience with SAE in 2021,so I referred SAE Coffs Harbour to a friend who also had the same system installed in 2021 and last week he told me his was also performing exceptionally well. I would thoroughly recommend SAE Group to those seeking to have solar installed.

Hi Jeff - thank you for sharing your feedback! We are so pleased that you're happy with everything and appreciate you choosing to partner with us for your solar journey. Enjoy the clean, green energy that your system will be delivering!

Absolutely loved having Stephan and his team Jacob and I'm so sorry I have forgotten the other blokes name but I really appreciate your hard work on such hot days..

Absolutely perfect, smooth, and communication was amazing, they were kind and professional..

Thank you Hayley! So pleased we met your expectations and you're happy with everything. Enjoy your new system and all of the amazing benefits it will bring you for MANY years to come!

Terrific Product

I have had my Red Back Solar system for over 5 years. Going back to the original quite - the rep was pleasant, on time and answwered all the questions we had. The installation took a while once all the orders were done and the permissionsetc came through. Once installed it was demonstrated to us with a great deal of patience as we were ollder clients and did not understand easily. Thier patience was fantastic. In the time we have had the system we have had minor problems. They were dealt with easily and cheerfully by the staff. I have a full clean and maintenance done by their technicians to keep it all in top condition every 18 months. I would highly recommed Reb Back systems.

Thanks Wendy! We are so pleased that you're happy with your system and we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

Professional Installation

After realizing our original quote had not been measured up correctly ie the 19 panels we were told we could fit turned out to be only 16 panels therefore a smaller system,SAE acknowledged their errors & proceeeded to rectify to both my & my wife's satisfaction
You can rate a co. a lot better when a mistake is made & whether they run from it or fix it.
After some robust discussions SAE Solar rectified the problem & proceeded with a professional installation.
I can recommend their team

Thanks Alan. We are so pleased that we were able to make the system work for you and your needs and that you gave us the chance to do so! Enjoy your new system.

Poor After Sales Service

The sales/quoting process was friendly and professional but we had to wait about three months for installation as SAE had a problem with turnover of installation staff. Once we eventually had installation underway, the installers did not agree with the decision we had made with the sales rep on the placement of the control box. Ultimately the control box was placed outside which is not where we wanted it.

So the system works but the reporting software drops out ever since we had a big 2 week drop-out a few months ago and now we have to go out and reset it almost every day.

While SAE have finally replied to our emails over the past 4 months regarding this wifi issue, they are not taking any responsibility and are not advising us with any constructive solutions except to say there is nothing wrong.
A technician from the the installers kindly suggested we need hard-wired wifi. This should have been suggested at the sales point. SAE are not interested in sending somebody out to advise or find a long-term solution, even though it is less than 12 months since installation. We find their after-sales service very poor.

The actual money we are saving is great, so the system works with the grid, but the wifi reporting issue dropping out is the issue that SAE don't want to help with.

We also originally had major issues with the power company and it would have made the process a whole lot easier if SAE had initially provided some education in how the process works with the power company, the installer, and them. With the 12 months coming up, we figure they have our money and don't care.

Hi Brendan. We appreciate your feedback and are currently reviewing this internally. We will contact you directly regarding a resolution shortly. Kindest regards, the team @ SAE

Great service and good advice

When we decided to go solar we learnt very quick that there is a lot of different types and so many tell you they are the best.
We did a lot of research looked at a lot of reviews and spoke to a lot of companies as reviwes helped us.
After comparing all the information and taking into account the advice by talking to many different installers. We choose SAE Group as they were the best on giving advice and offering suggestions and helpful in explaining the benefits of going solar.
The Fronius Gen24 backup Double Powerpoint suggestions paid for itself during the first daytime council power blackout. The solar powerpoint kept our fridges and freazer goin all day. Something we didn't think of or was told by others. If you're thinking about going solar get yourself a powerpoint.
On site the installers were great in removing an old small solar system and did a very neet tidy new installation.
Have nothing but compliments for every aspect of our job.
The reason for our review is now that we have been using our system for a while with no problems we hope our review might help others make a decision and don't forget to get a powerpoint.
We just received our first power bill on origin solar bost saved us heaps of $$$$.

We did a lot of research looked at a lot of reviews and spoke to a lot of companies.
Have nothing but compliments for every aspect of our job.

Hi Robert. Thank you for sharing your experience - we are so pleased that you're satisfied with everything and we LOVE hearing from customers that are saving big time - enjoy!!

This 1.00 star review was removed at the request of the reviewer

Learn More

Perfect Installation

Process was fast, quick and easy. I didn't actually think we'd get an installation in before the holidays but Ben and his team worked super fast and now we're live.

I was already sold on the service by Ben's responsiveness to my text messages, but the speed in which all of this took place, thank you so much SAE!

Awesome Robert!! So pleased you're happy with everything. Enjoy your new cleaner, greener way of powering your home!!

Free System

I received the Solar for low-income household system sponsored by the NSW Government. The SAE group were at all times professional and kept us in the loop on progress of our application. On installation day the arrived on the right day and performed the installation seamlessly. Their employees were courteous and respectful, always informing us at every step of the process. Their workmanship was excellent, and the system was up and running in about 4 hours...I cannot recommend the SAE group and their employees highly enough and I urge all eligible Low-income households to apply for this...You will not be sorry
Thanks Chris

Thank you Chris! We are so pleased you've had such a great solar journey - enjoy all of the amazing benefits now and for many years to come that it'll bring!!

Amazing

We had a few hiccups with the weather and putting off installation a few times, but in the end the guys where amazing, friendly and did an awesome job. Highly recommended this company and getting solar installed as after 12 months our electricity bills are already down by more than half what they where before we had solar installed. Great job guys keep up the awesome work.

Fantastic to read Regan - sounds like your solar is doing exactly as it should - saving you!! Enjoy the amazing benefits of a solar powered way of living!

Very professional

A neighbour had installed a solar system from a television ad so i asked him to look at his quote. I had been making inquires about putting solar on and was shopping around. I did not want the cheapest I wanted the best !!
A friend of mine used SAE so i called them, told them i wanted a 6.6kw with the best inverter. they were professional in a there dealings, phone ,salesman and installers. they were great ! what more can i say !! my electricy was about
$2,000 to $2,500 a year the last 12 months (2023) $495 for the year, that is running 2 fridges,freezer and a pool.
Can not recommend SAE enough They are the best !!

Thank you Daniel! We are so pleased to read that you're saving THAT much on your energy bill - sounds like your solar is doing it's job perfectly! Enjoy.

Very professional and friendly

SAE were very easy to deal with from quite to installation. They kept us informed during the process and we are very happy with the result.

Hi Mark, thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience. We are so pleased that you’re happy with your new system and have no doubt that you’re already benefiting from a cleaner, greener way of powering your home – enjoy!

An excellent company who installed our 6,6kW system in March 2021

SAE was the only company (out of 5) to visit our house and talk us through the system.
Installation was carried out on the scheduled day with minimum fuss
SAE looked after everything including grid connection, sorting out meter box, and setting up wifi monitoring

Hi Michael, thank you for choosing to partner with SAE Group and for taking the time to write your review. We are so pleased that everything went smoothly for you and you’re happy with your system. Enjoy all of the amazing benefits a solar powered lifestyle will bring!!

Simple and fast

From the first point of contact with sales staff to the installation SAE were helpful on time and made the whole confusing process of getting solar effortless now we are able to sit back and enjoy the reward

Hi Debbie, thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience. We are so pleased that you’re happy with your new system and have no doubt that you’re already benefiting from a cleaner, greener way of powering your home – enjoy!

Reliable installer who stands behind their product

SAE Group was selected in 2021 from a list of potential installers provided by Solar Quotes, to supply and install a 13Kw 3-phase system at our current home. We have been very pleased with the installation and the ongoing performance of the system has met our expectations. We are preparing to build a new home in 2024 and have again signed up with SAE group to supply and install the new solar system, including the potential for battery back-up. In summary, we have found SAE Group to act professionally, in a timely manner, at an acceptable cost.

Thanks Michael - we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!!

Easy and quick. Great system

Great customer service, set up nice and quick with no issues

Thank you Jill! Enjoy your new cleaner, greener way of powering your home!!

An incentive was offered by SAE Group Pty Ltd for this review. Learn more here.

Courteous service, efficient installation and great workmanship

We have installed Solar Panels through SAE Group, on two occasions. The first was an initial installation and the second was an increase in panels when we introduced further electrical appliances to our home, replacing gas.
On both occasions the quotation process went smoothly, with the salesperson being able to understand quickly what our needs were, and to tailor the installation in a way that met our needs.
On the day of each installation, the installers arrived on time and worked efficiently in the heat off the roof.
Both times, the installation was well-aligned, and the installers left the roof and the surrounding garden in a tidy state with no fittings or screws found on the ground or in the gutters.
The installation crews were a credit to SAE Group being courteous and efficient ambassadors for their company.
Each installation was grid-connected correctly and efficiently, and the operation of each wall-box was explained to us, so that we could gain greatest benefit from the solar panels.
The first installation is now 3 years-old and the second installation is just under 1-year old.
We are happy with the production of electricity from the panels and the interaction of electricity production with the grid connection has meant that we have not had a bill to pay since the second installation.
Our electricity has been in credit for over 2 years and that is a comfortable feeling, now that we are in retirement.
Great work, great staff and great service.
We heartily recommend SAE Group for their Solar Installations.

Thanks RJ! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and are so pleased that you’ve had such a positive solar journey (two times around!!). Welcome (again) to a cleaner, greener way of powering your home!

Solar installations satisfies

I have used SAE for installation of solar panels on two properties that I have lived in.
I've found the Installers on both occasions to be prompt, knowledgeable and efficient.
All work was done to the highest degree and they cleaned up after all the works was complete. The installation was done within the time frame without any fuss and I was kept informed during and after the installation, they even contacted me to follow up after all the work was complete to ensure I was happy with work done.
I would have no hesitation in recommending SAE to friends or colleagues

Thank you Carol! So pleased you're happy with your solar journey with us. We have no doubt you'll already be reaping the rewards of a solar powered lifestyle - enjoy! Thanks again for sharing your feedback and choosing to partner with SAE Group.

Solar installations satisfies

I would have no hesitation in recommending SAE to friends or colleagues.

Thank you Carol. It’s always great to hear from happy customers! We will be sure to pass your feedback onto everyone that assisted with your installation. Welcome to the solar powered community – enjoy the amazing benefits it brings!

Exceptional service and system.

We had a really good experience having our solar installed. We had a hot water metre installed at not extra cost. Tyson was very helpful in selecting the right system for our house - we get a bit of shade and the system we have has not suffered because of it. A year in and our system is running top guns. I love that I can track our production and usage via the solar edge app and our electricity bills are a nearly non existent. The overall cost was on par or a little bit more with other companies but we choose SAE as they have been around for years and wanted a long standing company who wouldn’t disappear overnight. We are extremely happy with our system. Thanks SAE!

Fantastic Nadia - this is great to read!!

We will be sure to pass your feedback onto Tyson and everyone that assisted with your installation. Welcome to the solar powered community – enjoy the amazing benefits it brings!

An incentive was offered by SAE Group Pty Ltd for this review. Learn more here.

Great pricing and great service. Satisfied customer.

A professional solar technician came out and assessed my needs, made suggestions and provided me with a quote. I needed to restore my roof and SAE catered to the need by removing my old panels then returning for the new installation once the roof restoration was complete. Excellent service.

Thanks Jamie for leaving your feedback. We are thrilled you're satisfied with the service provided! Enjoy your new solar system (& roof!).

Could not be happier!

The quality of info provided, the workmanship and advice, and post-installation problem-solving was second to none. We were a bit wary of using a company that was based 2 hours distant from our rural-and-remote location, but to be honest, it became a issue of ZERO relevance.

Thanks Ian! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and are so pleased that you’ve had such a positive solar journey. Welcome to a cleaner, greener way of powering your home!

Top Notch Experience

We had a great experience with SAE. Andrew the salesman was pleasant to deal with very informative and down to earth. Top bloke! He gave us all the information, to give us the confidence to make an informed decision to buy. The installation crew was punctual, clean and very respectful of our property and myself as I work from home. We couldn't be happier with the over experience and have recommended them to friends already. Thankyou

Hi Morene, thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience. We are so pleased that you’re happy with your new system and have no doubt that you’re already benefiting from a cleaner, greener way of powering your home – enjoy!

Great products/service.

Recently got a Tesla powerwall and solar panels installed. The service provided was amazing and I would highly recommend SAE for anyone looking to have solar installed. Kept up to date throughout the process and provided with all the information to ensure smooth operation.

Thanks Lindsay! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and are so pleased that you’ve had such a positive solar journey. Welcome to a cleaner, greener way of powering your home!

An incentive was offered by SAE Group Pty Ltd for this review. Learn more here.

Not worth it to get from SAE

It’s been three years since we got our solar didn’t make any difference to our bill always had the same energy bill before and after not worth getting solar from SAE

Hi Varshadeep, we are so disappointed to read this and we would love to look into this for you - can you please email [email protected] directly with your phone number and most recent electricity bill so we can have this actioned for you as soon as possible. Kindest regards, the team @ SAE Group

An incentive was offered by SAE Group Pty Ltd for this review. Learn more here.

The installer was excellent - very accommodating and knowledgeable. System is working fine after a couple of minor teething problems.

Thank you Peter. It’s always great to hear from happy customers! We will be sure to pass your feedback onto everyone that assisted with your installation. Welcome to the solar powered community – enjoy the amazing benefits it brings!

Excellent service

All the process was very smooth. Very good product. Value for money

Thank you Mehmet, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your review. Enjoy your new system!!

Great company with really good staff

Very good company to work with always kept to appointments and were efficient with their service. Any time I have an issue I only need one phone call and things get sorted. As far as I am concerned you couldn't ask for better service. I have recommended SAE solar to two neighbours who have also had them install their system and they are both very happy. Well done SAE solar

Thanks Tony! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and are so pleased that you’ve had such a positive solar journey. Thank you for spreading the good word too - we hope you're a part of our refer-a-friend program!? Welcome to a cleaner, greener way of powering your home!

An incentive was offered by SAE Group Pty Ltd for this review. Learn more here.

Great professional team from start to finish

Great team from start to finish, Sales explained cost, rebates and quality in easy teams.
Install team came on the arranged date and completed project 100%, leaving no mess and system operational.

I am a Electrical construction professional and it was great to have a install completed on time and to the budget promised.

Thanks Marc - we really appreciate your feedback (and you taking the time to share it!). We have no doubt you're already reaping the rewards of your new system - enjoy!

Awesome installation

SAE do a great job! The quote was done promptly, the installation was on time and very efficient and excellent customer service has continued after the instal as needed. I've had both panels and a battery installed and the whole process has been seamless. I would not hesitate to recommend SAE.

Hi Chris, thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience. We are so pleased that you’re happy with your new system and have no doubt that you’re already benefiting from a cleaner, greener way of powering your home – enjoy!

SAE Again......

We have had a Tesla Powerwall installed by SAE previously....and have just ordered a second Tesla. Didn't hesitate at going through SAE again. The staff are down to earth people who don't treat you as a number. Surprising due to the size of the company. Installation of the first Powerwall was professional and neat....no doubt in 3 days time the 2nd Tesla battery will be just as neat and well installed. These people give you the feeling that you should send them a Christmas card and sit down and have a beer with them!

Thanks Terry! No need for a Christmas card or a beer - we just appreciate your repeat business!! Happy holidays and thank you so much for your ongoing loyalty!

“Pays for itself with money in the bank “

From quote to installation/connection to the grid everything went quickly and smoothly

Thanks John! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and are so pleased that you’ve had such a positive solar journey. Welcome to a cleaner, greener way of powering your home!