SAE Group Pty Ltd Reviews

About SAE Group Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

SAE Group Pty Ltd
Platinum Partner
SAE Group Pty Ltd is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 34 143 698 864  ABN active since 17 May 2010 | Sae Group Pty Ltd
ACN: 143 698 864  ACN active since 17 May 2010 | Sae Group Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's Licenses:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
NSW: 227562C Sae Group Pty Ltd

QLD: 72258  Sae Group Pty Ltd

Estimated pricing for system: $4,550 - $60,000 depending on hardware choice ( how is this calculated? )

SAE Group are on a mission to switch Australia to solar, one rooftop at a time.

We are passionate about solar because we genuinely believe it’s the better way to power the way we live, work and play.

A wholly owned and operated Australian company, SAE Group are:

• Accredited Master Electricians
  • Clean Energy Council Approved Retailer
  • ISO accredited AS/NZ4801 and ISO 9001 for safety and quality

We are committed to raising the bar when it comes to standards in the solar industry.

SAE Group offer tailored solar solutions designed specifically to match the energy needs of each customer. Our senior energy consultants conduct a thorough energy assessment and onsite measure and quote and provide each customer with a comprehensive proposal ensuring there are no hidden charges or surprise costs later.

We deliver a solid end to end experience from enquiry, to installation and beyond. We are with you every step of the way.

Brisbane Office: 2/8 St Jude Court, Browns Plains, QLD 4118

Sunshine Coast Office: 12/43-45 Claude Boyde Pde, Bells Creek 4551

SAE Group Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

Thoroughly professional

We approached this whole question of solar power installation with much trepidation, having read some horror stories of other people's bad experiences. Fortunately, SolarQuotes put us in touch with SAE Group, a wonderful group of thoroughly professional experts. Damian was very helpful in advising us on the best system for our needs and stayed with us to ensure that everything went smoothly. Within 24 hours of our signing the contract with SAE, Energex had approved the connection and our installation was scheduled for the following week. The installation crew arrived right on time and had the job done by early afternoon. They were very friendly, polite and obviously experts enjoying their work. We are amazed at how quick and easy this whole process has been. My advice to others contemplating solar power installation - talk to SAE, they will get it done. Show additional information

Very satisfied

SAE were from the start very helpful and interested. They were very patient when it took us nearly a year to decide to proceed. They were flexible around the timing of the installation and the power outage required. We have installed a 60 panel (19Kw) system. The install proceeded on time and efficiently. They left no mess and the install itself looks very tidy. They have since arranged the next step with Ergon very punctual fashion. Show additional information

Great Team and Quick and Professional Installation

SAE team was excellent in all aspects of the sale and installation of our Solar System.

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We are so pleased you had a great experience using SAE Group and are thrilled to read that you're happy with you new system. If you ever need any support or assistance in the future - please do get in touch!

Thanks again Anthony.

Fantastic company

Steve Bailey the sales guy explained everything so clearly and was the reason we chose SAE GROUP. And I am glad we did, the installation was faultless led by Troy, great bunch of guys great product great service great company

Thanks Peter!

We love hearing from our happy customers and reading reviews like yours - it's why we do what we do!

We will be sure to pass your kind words onto Steve, Troy and the rest of the team that played a part in installing your system. Enjoy all of the incredible benefits your new solar powered lifestyle brings - now, and for many years to come!

Easy to deal with. Very professional and friendly installers. Quick process. Guided through every step

Hi Louise,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are so pleased to read that everything met your expectations and you had a great end-to-end experience with us as this is something we pride ourselves on delivering to all customers. We will be sure to pass on your words to all the crew that were involved in your installation.

We have no doubt that you're already reaping the rewards of your new solar powered home - ENJOY!
Excellent recommendation. Explained process effectively. Did not oversell. Installed quickly and efficiently. Friiendly installes.

Thanks Bruce!

We just love hearing from our happy customers - makes our day! We're so stoked to read that everything went well and met your expectations. We will be sure to pass your kind words onto all of the team that played part in installing your system - positive feedback is always appreciated! In the meantime, keep enjoying all of the amazing benefits your solar powered lifestyle brings.

Thanks again Bruce.

Excellent Sales Process

The sales person was knowledgeable an provided accurate answers. Their price was competitive compared to other suppliers with same products. The product has not been installed yet.

Hi there Mohan,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback - much appreciated. We love hearing from our happy customers and are so pleased to read that you had a positive experience with us as your solar partner. We have no doubt that you'll LOVE the benefits of a solar powered lifestyle once your system is installed and if you ever have any issues, please do let us know.

Thanks again Mohan

Great job

The whole process was professional and they kept in touch working with me after accepting the quote right through to installation. Very pleased.

Hi Marcia,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We are thrilled that you've had a great experience with us for your solar installation and have no doubt that your journey will continue to get better and better, as you start reaping the rewards of your new solar powered home!

Enjoy all of the amazing benefits and if you ever need any assistance with your system, please do get in touch.

This was an expansion to our existing system from another company. SAE had a few existing issues to resolve but did is in a very professional manner.

The quotation was precise and competitive outlined the extent of the work required.
The installation was a little more complex than normal as we reside in an over 55's resort and houses are very close together so has a bit go an impact on the wi-fi which was resolved by SAE.

Thanks for your kind review Ernest!

We are so pleased to read that everything met your expectations and you had a great end-to-end journey with us as this is something we pride ourselves on delivering to all customers.

Great to hear any issues were resolved quickly and easily - if you ever need any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Thanks again Ernest!

Job done, no complaints.

All went per our discussions and no issues have arisen since the install.

Hi Ian,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We are so pleased that everything met your expectations and you're happy with your new solar powered home! We bet you're already reaping the rewards - enjoy!

Not without a few issues.

The sales and grid application process was great, I received prompt and regular communication via email, sms and calls, which was very much appreciated, rather than leaving a customer waiting with no idea where the process was at.Within 24hrs of Energex approving the system I was notified and we had an install date locked in. I was given a rough time and the crew turned up early, I had doubts if they could squeeze the panels into my preferred layout with my limited roof space, but this was not an issue and all done within regs and install guidelines. The crew were racing against a major storm coming in but soldiered on and finished the system without having to come back another day. They also found numerous broken tiles under the old solar system and replaced those for me. The install appears of good quality - neat, tidy, tiles were grinded correctly and correct clamping zones etc. All interactions with staff from sales to admin to installers were professional.Now the negatives; Post install sales questions were pretty slow or non existent and I still have unanswered queries about some feature adds, I've since lost interest in those. Once the big sale is over I guess there is not much incentive for a salesman to reply. On install day someone was smoking on the property and this was blowing through the house ALL day - I don't want to be smelling that sh*t, just walk 20m down the street please. The equipment stipulated on my quote was not installed, whether or not this was just a simple clerical oversight I will not know, luckily I'm a little more educated on solar system performance than your average punter and I detected an under-performing system, others may never have known! Once this was raised with SAE, I had a response within 12hrs, an admission of error and a plan to replace all IQ7's with IQ7+ as it should have been (I'm sure they know who this is now). Additionally, I never received confirmation of my MyEnlighten portal access and still haven't, I only gained access because I had pre-registered an acct with Enphase, I decided to login to that acct one day and low and behold my system was alive and logging unbeknownst to me. Most of these issues could have been simply cut out with better communication and administration. Sh*t happens, mistakes are made and I have a good quality system, however I am somewhat burnt and in two minds about SAE. A solar company will show its true self when you have an issue, to their credit SAE responded professionally and promptly to my big issue above, its just the small things that can leave a bad taste.

Hi Cedric,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us. We are disappointed that you feel this way however, we appreciate all feedback, good or bad, as we are always looking for ways to improve our systems and practices.

Please be assured that your review has been brought to the attention of all departments for consideration going forward as we are always striving to deliver a seamless and easy process for our customers.

Thanks again Cedric.
The whole experience was very easy with just a little delay in installation because they were busy. This was an add on to my present 3kW system (5kW inverter, I had this fitted when we finished the house in June 2016 and money was a bit short). Put panels on W side, original is on N side and this seems to work well giving a longer time of high production. The few times I have checked daily net output it was around 37kWh (Sunshine coast in summer). I have just changed to AGL solar savers with fair T11 and T31 rates, a reasonable daily charge ( 108.9c/day) and a FIT of $.20/kWh which is more than I pay for my hot water (T31)! Seems too good to be true.

Hi Robert, Thanks for taking the time to offer your feedback, We are happy we could assist you. Great news your seeing such a positive return on your solar, and nice work researching a good FIT as well. It's a quality system that will serve you well Show additional information
Damien at SAE was very good to deal with. Definitely recommend.

Hi Craig, thank you for leaving a review. We're delighted you were happy switching to solar with Damian and SAE Group. Hope you're enjoying your new solar system! Show additional information

Would be reluctant to recommend

Quoting went okay
Installation very satisfactory
customer service not very satisfactory
Panels installed 23rd September... at this point in time 28th October still not connectd to grid.. scheduled for 8th November !!!!

Outstanding service and sales person

Prompt responses to enquires
Salesman following up after installation
Friendly customer service team

Hi Kapil,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are so pleased that everything went smoothly from end-to-end as this is something we pride ourselves on delivering. We have no doubt that you'll already be reaping the rewards of your new solar powered lifestyle - enjoy!

Outstanding service

I'm totally satisfied with the service from SAE. From the initial consultation with James, followed by frequent updates from Tiarn (installations scheduler), followed by the installations team led by Dean and his awesome team (Dean actually came back on his own time on Saturday morning to install the smart meter), and the follow up from Serena, I can't fault anything. I still need to wait on the final cutover from Energex and my supplier, but so far I can't fault anything. My expectations have been exceeded so far

Wow - what a fantastic review to read, cheers David!

We are so pleased to read that you had a great end-to-end experience as this is something we pride ourselves on delivering. We will be sure to pass your kind words onto James, Tiarn, Dean, Serena and the rest of our team that made your experience such a good one. Thanks again David - enjoy all the amazing perks that your new solar powered home brings you now, and for MANY years to come!

Professional installers, great installation.

All aspects of the quoting, installation and installers were professional , punctual and polite and all staff were a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks for your review Derek!

Fantastic to read that you're pleased with everything. We bet you're loving your new, solar powered lifestyle and all of the amazing benefits it will be bringing you now, and for many years to come - ENJOY!

Good Service. Value for Money

Happy with the service and installation.
Friendly salesperson.
Value for money.

Hi Victor,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We love hearing from our happy customers and are thrilled that you're happy with all aspects of your solar journey - exactly how you should be feeling. We have no doubt that you're already reaping the rewards of your new solar powered lifestyle - enjoy!

Loving Watching the Meter Spin Backwards

Craig is a Genuine Sales Consultant who went out of his way to provide us with a very competitive Quote. We Required a Meter box upgrade, which was included in the Quote. The Installation Team was on time and efficient and respectful of our AirBnB Guests, and we are Very Happy with the customer service thus far.Thanks SAE . Dave and Sandy
ps loving watching the Meter spin Backwards.

Thanks Dave and Sandy!

So pleased to read that you're happy with everything and are already reaping the rewards of your solar powered home - fantastic!! Keep enjoying - as you have many years left of the incredible benefits. Please do get in touch should you ever need any assistance with your system in the future.

Great experience, impressive.

From start to finish they made the whole process easy and straight forward. Great system at a competative price. Installers were great - on time, efficient, polite and tidy.

Hi Paul,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We love hearing from our happy customers and are thrilled to read that you had a great end-to-end experience with us as this is something we pride ourselves on delivering. We have no doubt that you'll be enjoying your new solar powered life now, and for many years to come!

great experience.

We felt our sales person was honest, direct and very informative.
The installation was completed very quickly after contracts were signed and the two young men who installed were respectful during the entire job.
They arrived 5 minutes early, cleaned up as they went on with their work and very patient when explaining everything that we needed to know. 10/10 for these guys, a credit to the company.
Customer service kept us informed along the way and as our panels were only installed few days ago we are still waiting for our energy retailer to connect us.

What a fantastic review to read - thanks so much Bronwyn!

We love hearing from our happy customers and we're thrilled that everything met your expectations. We will be sure to pass your kind words onto all of the team that installed your system. We bet you're already reaping the rewards of a solar powered lifestyle - enjoy!!

Relocation of Solar Panels

We had to ask SAE to relocate five existing roof panels to enable construction of a new patio roof.
Thank you very much Brodie and also Ebony who throughout were very helpful to us and very easy to liase with.
A big thank you too, to the two techs, Andy and Trent, who came onsite to do this work.
They were both extremely courteous and punctual young men who did a terrific and seamless job on a very hot day.
Great representatives of their company.

Thanks for your review Ron!

We are so pleased that you're happy with everything and have no doubt you'll already be benefiting from your new solar powered lifestyle! We will be sure to pass your feedback onto Brodie, Ebony, Andy & Trent. Thanks again Ron.

Very Professional

From initial sales to changes (at my request) for installation very efficient handling. Installation was done by Jack and a very skilled team. Great advice given and very professional in all aspects. Only negative is the Web site and APP constantly goes off line. Call to support was handled well with information given, will need to monitor.

Hi there Ian,

Thanks so much for your awesome feedback and for taking the time to post it! We are so pleased to read that you had a fantastic end-to-end experience as this is something we pride ourselves on delivering. We have no doubt that you'll already be enjoying all of the incredible benefits that your new solar powered home will be bringing you now, and for MANY years to come! Thanks again Ian.

Professional efficient company

An enjoyable process from start to finish, staff professional, efficient and pleasant. Very helpful and no questions to bothersome . Product as stated,works well.

Thanks for your review Sue!

We're so pleased to read that you're happy with your new solar system. We have no doubt that you'll already be enjoying all of the amazing benefits that your system will be bringing you now, and for many years to come. Thanks again Sue.

Very efficient with straight forward process. Excellent communication and very thorough.

Sales quoting was straight forward with person up front to talk to re system, and show where panels would be placed.
Installation was efficient, punctual and tidy.
Customer service was excellent informing us of processes taking place via sms and email.

Hi Julie,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We love hearing from our happy customers and are so thrilled everything met your expectations. We have no doubt that you'll already be reaping the rewards of your new solar powered lifestyle - enjoy!

Repeat customer. Highly recommended

2nd time installing with SAE and the same fabulous service and no nonsense. Highly recommended

Hi Kylie,

Thanks so much for your review - we love hearing from our happy customers, especially return customers! We have no doubt you'll be enjoying your new system and all of its amazing benefits already and, as always, if you need anything from us in the future - please do just get in touch. Thanks again for your loyalty Kylie!

Solar Review

Excellent customer service and follow up during every stage of the process from obtaining a quote to final installation. Very friendly and professional

Hi there Michelle.

Thanks for your feedback! We love hearing from our happy customers and are so thrilled to read that you had a great experience partnering with us. We have no doubt that you'll already be enjoying all of the amazing benefits your new, solar powered lifestyle will be bringing you!

Fantastic Team

Thank you SAE!, From requesting a quote, installation, handover to follow up the process was seamless.
We live in quite a remote area, so thanks Andrew for the long drive and patience designing the quote.
Mitch and his team were amazing working in the heat and confined spaces of the roof.
Friendly and polite, great customer service.

Hi Sue & Chris,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your review with us. We are so pleased to read that you've had a great experience and are happy with the final product. We will be sure to pass your kind words onto Andrew and Mitch & Co - positive feedback is always well received! We have no doubt that you'll already be enjoying all of the amazing benefits that your new, solar powered lifestyle will be bringing you. Thanks again for your feedback and for choosing to partner with SAE Group.

Efficient and Professional.

The admin staff were very efficient and helful. They kept me informed of updates regularly re process and installation. Male rep who came to my place very informed, pleasant, and communicative. Installation crew polite. I very happy experience all round. Thank you.

Hi Linda,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. It's always great hearing from our happy customers and we're so pleased that everything met your expectations! We have no doubt that you'll already be enjoying all of the amazing benefits that your new solar powered lifestyle will be bringing you!

Thanks again Linda.
I was amazed at how quickly my system was organised to be installed. The sales team were very informative and offered suggestions to improve my personal installation.

The installation team were great, friendly efficient happy to have a laugh. They left my property tidy and I enjoyed having them around.
The follow up service from SAE has also been efficient. The girls are very informative and offered suggestions in the direction I need to take when organising my grid connection. The whole episode was a unique almost family like great experience.

Thank you.

Thanks for your review Des!

We are so pleased to read that you're happy and have had a great experience! We have no doubt that you'll be enjoying all of the perks your new solar powered lifestyle will bring you in no time. Also - don't forget that if you ever need any assistance or support - we're only a phone call away! Thanks again Des.

Great installation of double system.

Firstly I would like to state I had no problems with communication, everything was clearly explained regarding installation and the positive effect this system would have on out bills.

The team installed everything very efficiently leaving the site clean and tidy with everything removed. Very professional and friendly.
Customer service was faultless, no problems with connection to grid.
Recommend this company to anyone.

Hi Ernie,

Thank you for your fantastic review - we always love hearing from our happy customers and are thrilled that everything went smoothly, we'll be sure to pass this onto the team! We have no doubt that you'll already be enjoying your new solar powered home and all of the amazing benefits it brings you now, and for many years to come. Thanks again for your feedback Ernie.

Great service, great installers and matched our cheapest quote.

Honestly the title says it all really. Great service, great installers and matched our cheapest quote. We had a very cheap quote from what felt like a dodgy company and SAE Group matched it so that we didn't have to risk going with an inferior installer. From the sales person Tyson right through to the installation went smoothly and without a hiccup and we're currently reaping the rewards. I'd highly recommend SAE Group.

Hi Shane,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review. We are so pleased that you had a great experience with us and have no doubt that you'll already be enjoying all of the amazing benefits that your new solar powered lifestyle will be bringing you!

Thanks again Shane.

Fantastic Service

Great service from start to finish. Professional, quick and 1 week from quote to installation.

Hi Karen,

Thank you for your review - we're so pleased that everything ran smoothly and that you're happy with your new solar system! We have no doubt that you'll already be enjoying the various benefits of a solar powered lifestyle. If you ever need support or assistance with anything, please do get in touch. Thanks again Karen.

Smooth installation.

The sales quoting process was firm with no room for negotiation. The installation was punctual, tidy, and polite. Customer service was great. Grid connection is not complete - standing by for power-board upgrade and WiFi connection.

Hi Ram,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. We are pleased that you're satisfied with the level of service and quality products installed. Should you need any assistance with anything else, please do not hestitate to give us a call (1300 18 20 50) and one of our team will be more than happy to help you out. Thanks again Ram.

Great Experience Highly Professional

Kept me informed always. Very Professional from Sales to Finish. System performing well above expectation. Highly recommended

Thanks for your review Brett. We're so pleased that you're happy with everything! We are always happy to help our customers - should you need anything in the future, please do get in touch. In the meantime - keep enjoying the amazing benefits of your new solar powered lifestyle! Show additional information

Quality equipment, class installation, friendly service, Happy customer

SAE were a pleasure to deal with. Efficient and punctual. Products installed are of high quality. they have been in the industry for a while now which bodes well for future service if required.

Hey Andy,

Thank you! It's always awesome hearing from our happy customers. We are thrilled that you received a high level of service as this is something we truly pride ourselves on delivering. Should you ever need anything in the future - please don't hestitate to get in touch and in the mean time - keep enjoying the amazing benefits of your new solar powered lifestyle! Thanks again Andy.

Knowledgeable installer

Sales quoting process went well. Salesman was very knowledgeable and passionate about solar.
Installation took place on time and was a neat and tidy.
SAE are helping with the grid connection.

Hi Carolyn,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are so pleased that you're happy with your system and the level of service provided. We have no doubt that you'll already be enjoying all of the amazing benefits that your new, solar powered lifestyle will bring you! Thanks again for your review and for choosing to partner with SAE Group.
Our system has not been installed yet, but the whole process has just been so hard. Communication has been the hardest thing, (bloody hard). I have no doubt that the SAE group have all the technical skills and deal in great products, also, the individual people I have dealt with are all nice people, no complaints there, BUT, they need to sort out the internal communication and customer service.

Then I could write a glowing review, rather than a so so one. I will write another review once the system is installed, hopefully it will be a great review.

Thanks

Hi Grant, we're sorry to see you had a bad experience with us. The lack of communication is unacceptable in any case, and we would like to apologise. We would like to assure you that we are working to improve on this area of our business by continuous training and new processes - and feedback like this helps us to do this. We hope to work towards changing your opinion and hopefully have a better review next time. Show additional information

Efficient, courteous and good value

Sales process was good. Sales representative was friendly and gave a very competitive quote.
Installers were great to deal with and made sure any cracked roof tiles were replaced.
Office staff very efficient and helpful on the phone.

Hi Stephen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review and for choosing to partner with SAE Group. We love hearing from our happy customers and are so pleased that everything met your expectations - we have no doubt that you'll already be enjoying the amazing benefits of your new, solar powered home! Thanks again Stephen.

All seems as it should. Hard to review until system is up and running

Installers were polite and punctual. Unfortunately one installer was smoking in our garage which we found very unprofessional, especially with a 2 week old baby inside! Smoking should not even be happening on a customers property.

Hi Jane,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. We are incredibly sorry to read that this happened - please be assured that we take issues like this very seriously and this has been dealt with.

We have no doubt that you're loving your new solar powered lifestyle and all of the amazing benefits it will bring you and your family for many years to come. Thanks again Jane.

SAE highly recommended

From start to finish, including John in sales through to Serena in admin and the installers. Very professional and helpful. System has been up and running for a few days now and so far so good.

Hi Ian,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review - much appreciated. We are so pleased that you're happy with your new solar system and received fantastic service all round! We will be sure to pass this onto everyone that contributed to your install - positive feedback is always much appreciated. Thanks again Ian.

So easy and helpful

The process of quoting and sorting out what system we needed couldn't have been easier. SAE responded quickly to all our questions and were very helpful through the whole process. Installation was a breeze, and at a time that suited us, and the price was competitive. Very happy.

Hi Zach,
Thanks for the great review and glad we could be of service. Great that you are enjoying your switch to solar.

Technically solid installation, premium hardware, strong intelligence on performance.

This was a very positive experience from start to finish. I obtained a total of six quotes, some were rejected on price others on anticipated level of service, others on technical grounds. I received strong testimonial support from other buyers prior to committing. Service was always extremely good, they have a commitment to being organised and professional in the admin department as well as with the install. Install team was very courteous and professional. Follow up post-install has been strong.

Hi David,
thank you for writing such an awesome review! I can tell you have done the research which is so important when choosing a quality Solar System. Feel free to contact us for any questions.

Quality installation

By far not the cheapest supplier around, but the sales person was knowledgeable, helpful sand provided me with a system that works for my roof. Speedy installation, very neat and professional.

Hi,
thank you for leaving a review. We pride ourselves on our experience in the industry and want our customers to be happy with their high quality Solar lifestyle for years to come. Delighted you have had a great experience with SAE Group. We're sure you'll be enjoying the benefits of your solar powered lifestyle. Should you ever need any assistance, please don't hesitant to get in touch.
All options provided were really good and the representatives were all fantastic and informative with their proposals.
It was a hard choice, but in the end we went with the SunPower panels, so spent a little extra, but the long term math indicates return on investment will be better for longer.

When the installers showed up, they too were very friendly, informative and helpful.

A great experience all round, and the system we chose is performing extremely well.
Too early yet to know what the impact is to our power bills, but the reports from the 5kWh Fronius inverter with 6.4kWH of 20 x 327kWH SunPower panels indicate we are producing 30 to 40 kWH each day.

Hi Roy, thanks for the fantastic feedback. Delighted you have had a great experience with SAE Group and that your system is running smoothly. Enjoy your solar! Show additional information

Great People; Great Installation

We'd been researching solar for around 6 months after saving up for several years. We decided on Sunpower panels, Enphase per-panel inverters & a Tesla Powerwall battery. There were only a few suppliers who provided all three and we eventually settled on one (not SAE) who actually questioned Sunpower's longevity, saying "well, they may be great panels but what if the company isn't around in a few years?". They were convincing and we got a quote from them with LG panels (+Enphase + Tesla) which was cheaper and had a similar warranty.

Just a week before we were to sign the quote, Tesla put the Powerwall price up by $3K & the supplier said they had to increase the quote to match. Bad timing on our part! While we were deciding whether to proceed with Tesla, SAE Group called and said they had some Tesla stock at the old price, were pleased to sell the Sunpower & Enphase.... From then it was an easy decision.

The system was installed a few days ago and the whole experience (sales, accounts team, installation team, follow-up) has been excellent. We made the decision to have both the panels and the Tesla installed the same day (2 days is recommended) and it worked really well.

So far, the system is performing well and the Tesla app is really really good. (Yet to get the Enphase app login...)

Hi Grant,
Amazing to hear that you had such a positive turn-around with changing to SAE Group. It's always great to hear when customers have done the research and know the brands they want. Can make such a difference! We're sure you'll be enjoying the benefits of your Enphase monitoring system and Tesla Battery. Should you ever need any assistance, please don't hesitant to get in touch. Thanks again, Grant!

Awesome

Awesome process from sales to install to support. I had a 6.615 kw sunpower p19 panel with a fronius 5Kw inverter install. The whole process was smooth. I had to wait a while to get my system installed due to them only using company installers which wasn't a problem for me as i get a workmanship warranty. The installers showed up when they were supposed to and were done sooner than expected. I only had one minor hiccup with the solar analytics they installed (stated the wrong ct size) but that was soon rectified. You can not get a system of this caliber for this price on the gold coast from anywhere else period.

Hi Jackson,
Really appreciate the positive feedback. SAE Group pride ourselves on our installation team being the best of the best and we do back that with an 12 year workmanship warranty. Great to hear we we're able to rectify you're solar analytic issues quickly and should you ever need any assistance, please don't hesitant to get in touch. happy solar journey, Jackson!

Hi Jon, thank you for leaving a positive review! Merry Christmas, Enjoy your new solar! Show additional information

Brilliant company to deal with.

SAE installed 2 extra batteries in the Redback system they installed in May 2018. It was a seamless installation and has extended the current battery power I already have. Great company to deal with as always available and "dumb" questions answered cheerfully. Love that the installing tech's tidy up after installation and take the rubbish with them. I'v always found the tech's cheerful. polite and knowledgeable.

Hi Wendy,
Thank you for the feedback and we love to answer all our customers questions because we believe knowledge is power. Great to hear you have chosen us again to upgraded your Redback system with two new batteries. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with any sort of solar questions you have in future. Thanks again Wendy!