SAE Group Pty Ltd Reviews

About SAE Group Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

SAE Group Pty Ltd
Platinum Partner
SAE Group Pty Ltd is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 34 143 698 864  ABN active since 17 May 2010 | Sae Group Pty Ltd
ACN: 143 698 864  ACN active since 17 May 2010 | Sae Group Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's Licenses:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
NSW: 227562C Sae Group Pty Ltd

QLD: 72258  Sae Group Pty Ltd

Estimated pricing for system: $4,400 - $11,000 depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

SAE Group are on a mission to switch Australia to solar, one rooftop at a time.

We are passionate about solar because we genuinely believe it’s the better way to power the way we live, work and play.

A wholly owned and operated Australian company, SAE Group are:

• Accredited Master Electricians
  • Clean Energy Council Approved Retailer
  • ISO accredited AS/NZ4801 and ISO 9001 for safety and quality

We are committed to raising the bar when it comes to standards in the solar industry.

SAE Group offer tailored solar solutions designed specifically to match the energy needs of each customer. Our senior energy consultants conduct a thorough energy assessment and onsite measure and quote and provide each customer with a comprehensive proposal ensuring there are no hidden charges or surprise costs later.

We deliver a solid end to end experience from enquiry, to installation and beyond. We are with you every step of the way.

Brisbane Office: 2/8 St Jude Court, Browns Plains, QLD 4118

Sunshine Coast Office: 12/43-45 Claude Boyde Pde, Bells Creek 4551

SAE Group Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

Informative quoting and quick installation

The quoting and sales process was very easy and quick. Craig Ashton, the person who supplied the quote, was the first person we’d spoken to about solar who seemed to know the industry and technology well and did not present the ‘I’m only the salesman’ vibe that we have experienced in the past. He was also able to explain what changes we needed for our meter box and why; unlike the previous quotes where we received varying requirements.
The installation was completed within a week of paying the deposit (even though it took a couple of attempts at getting the details in the contract correct). SAE provided step-by-step sheet on what to expect throughout the entire process, which was fantastic.
The crew that completed the installation were polite, punctual and tidy.
We received notification from Energex that the ERW had been received the next business day after the installation. The following day (i.e. 2 days after installation) SAE called to check on the installation and that we had received the ERW notification. They also advised we should follow-up with our energy provider even though they would have received the ERW notification.
The meter upgrade went mostly well - SAE had to return to correct a defect, but this was organised relatively easily and quickly.

Hi Ann-Marie,

Thank you! We love hearing from our happy customers and knowing their solar journey has been a positive one. We are glad that any issues were smoothed out quickly for you - should you need any assistance in the future, please do give us a call and one of the team will be more than happy to help. In the meantime - enjoy the amazing benefits your solar powered lifestyle brings you, now - and for many years to come!

Not yet installed I am waiting for cash from an estate

Sales/ Quote done in a meeting at our house.
Very good presentation. Verbal quote with breakdown at the meeting with a written quote received by email the next day

Hi there Ian & Sur,

Thank you for your review. Pleased to read that the process has been an easy one for you and everything has met expectations so far. Should you need any assistance at all, please do give us a bell and one of the team will be more than happy to help. We have no doubt that you'll be more than happy come your next power day - enjoy the amazing benefits that your new solar powered lifestyle will bring you!

Solar panel purchase.

Sales person was very good in person.
Staff on phone was lovely to talk to and most helpful.
Deposit paid.
Installation not scheduled until early February.

Hi Helen,

Thank you for sharing your review. We are so pleased that everything has been smooth sailing this far and have no doubt that you'll be enjoying your new system soon (bring on Feb!).

Please do let us know if you need any assistance in the meantime or post installation.

Professional Service

The decision to go with SAE was based on the sales person professional manner he handled the process as well as price. Reviewed a few quotes and SAE offered the best price and technical solution. The aftermarket service is good and so far (installation only completed a few day ago) very supportive and helpful.

Hi Nick,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback. So pleased that everything met your expectations and you're happy with your new solar powered home! We have no doubt that you'll have many years of benefits - enjoy!!
I have to say that every body involved was A+

Thanks Stephen! We love hearing from our happy customers and are so pleased that everything went smoothly for you. No doubt you'll already be enjoying all of the amazing benefits that solar power brings you now, and for MANY years to come! Show additional information
With the exception of SAE Group, the other suppliers had apparent little interest in supplying a solar system. Said that they would contact me & either did not contact at all after initial contact or said they they would not visit my house until after I had made a decision on their quotes. The system has not been installed yet as I need to have some work completed on the roof prior to installation. I will make contact after installation to give feed back. Show additional information

smooth installation

The installation was extremely efficiently performed. The electrician who worked on the electricity connection was very helpful and informative. tThe only issue was that the inverter could not talk to my Wi Fi. The electrician explained how this could be overcome with a Wi Fi extender and SAE are sending some one out to assist me with this next Tuesday.

Hi Alistair,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Pleased to read that your experience has been a good one this far. We trust everything will be working perfectly for you once you receive your WiFi extender - please do get in touch should you need any further assistance, otherwise - enjoy the amazing benefits your system will bring you!

All good so far

The sales/quoting person was helpful aand polite.
The installers were polite, tidy punctual and appeared to be competent.
The metering changes are scheduled for later this month.

Hi Tony,

Thank you for your review. We love hearing from our happy customers and are so pleased to read that everything met your expectations. We bet you'll be reaping the rewards of your new solar powered lifestyle in no time at all - enjoy!

More affordable than I expected.

Very efficient installation. Would have preferred the installers didn’t smoke whilst they were on my property though. Still waiting on connection by energy supplier so not benefitting from this sunshine yet.

Hi Trish,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to share your review. Please be assured that your feedback has been passed onto the relevant manager and measures will be put in place to ensure this doesn't happen again - we apologise for this behaviour. No doubt you'll be seeing the benefits very soon - however, should you need any assistance now or in the future - please do get in touch.

Quality Solar System Slightly Delayed

SAE provided a quality solar system, and the installation was performed professionally, the only problem I had was that there were delays in the supply and installation of the system, that being said SAE wore the additional cost due to the rebate drop. SAE organised the grid connection with the electricity provider.

Hi Pieter,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to share your feedback. We are pleased to read that everything met your expectations and you're happy with your new system. We do apologise for any delays that occurred and thank you for your patience. No doubt you're already reaping the rewards of your solar powered home - enjoy!

Done with no fuss

I found SAE group very easy to deal with. The system is good quality with a competitive price tag. As the system is fairly new and we are still sorting out our meter it is early days, but no complaints here. I will be very keen to see how the monitoring works once NBN finally get our internet sorted.

Hi Catherine, thanks for the great review! We have no doubt you'll also be impressed with the benefits of being able to monitor your solar systems energy production once your internet is up and running. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can help you with in the future. Enjoy! Show additional information

Fantastic installer!

Very friendly, and great assistance all the way through. Very down to earth and no crazy promises or sales pressure. Installers were on time and did a great job. They cleaned up all the mess and left the house looking better than when they arrived! Especially with a beautiful solar array on the roof.
Compliance certificate emailed to energy retailer and process was smooth to organise installation of smart meter.

Sounds like you're another happy customer Julia! Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We're really happy to hear that our team performed to the standard of service we aim to provide. No doubt you are sitting back enjoying the benefits of joining the solar community, have a great summer! Show additional information

Recommended, large-scale, long-term player

I went with SAE because the were the longest standing, most reputable supplier of all the options I considered.

My sales rep was honest and reputable but sometimes hard to contact. The office staff are well organised and professional. The installers were good but rushed the end of the job, perhaps because it was XMAS eve. I got them back to tidy things up a little and they returned promptly and without any fuss.

Hi Aidan, thanks for the honest review of where we've hit the mark and where we can improve! We're glad we were able to get your system installed over this busy time of year and any issues were resolved quickly and easily. If you ever need any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Thanks again Aidan! Show additional information

Friendly staff who know what they are talking about.

Sales an quoting done promptly and without hassle.
Installation went well. They showed up when they said they would and were polite.

Hi Amy, thanks for taking the time to post your review. We are very glad to hear that everything was to your satisfaction and that we delivered a professional and courteous service. No doubt you're already reaping the rewards of your new solar powered lifestyle - enjoy! Show additional information

Great Service

The quoting process through Ricky was smooth and honest without any bullshit or pushy sales tactics. He worked with me to build a system that would be great for my household.

The boys who completed our installations were very pleasant and professional, they arrived on time and were very tidy and happy to answer any questions I had.

The customer service from all was exceptional, Ricky and the boys who completed our install are fantastic and I would have no hesitation in recommending SAE to anyone. The solar is already generating above and beyond. They may not have been the cheapest quote I received for a system, but their professionalism and workmanship were 100%.

Thank you for a quick and pleasant solar experience.

Thanks for the great review Shane we love hearing from our happy customers and we are so pleased to read that everything went smoothly for you and you're happy with your new tailored solar system. We will be sure to pass your feedback onto Ricky and the rest of the crew that played a part in your installation. We have no doubt that you'll already be enjoying all of the amazing benefits your new lifestyle brings you now, and for many years to come! Show additional information

Easy process

I had my solar installed in October 2019. The sales person was very informative and gave me a good range of options from different single invertors to micro invertors along with the panels. He was very good at explaining the difference in quality and the price associated with each system. I ended up opting for a micro inverter system with 32 panels due to my roof structure. The cost for this system and the other options was far better then the other quotes I received.
I was told the panels I wanted had a wait time of 4 weeks and was kept up to date until they arrived. The installation process went well with limited difficulty. The only real issue was fitting panels in as one panel had to be place elsewhere from the original diagram.
Once connected half the system wasn't working which turned out to be a circuit breaker not switched on on the roof. SAE immediately sent someone out to switch it on and this fixed the issue straight away.
I wasn't really told much about the monitoring of the system by the installer except that it would be activated within a few days and I would be able to monitor it through a website which the office workers would inform me how to do and give me a login and password to access.
I was given this after a week and monitoring it is simple.
The only issue I have had since installation has been one panel not working. This occurred on the 20 December and is yet to be fixed. I'm putting the slow fix down to the time of year as SAE explained that they have contacted Enphase to see if there is a remote fix they are able to do.
Overall I'm very happy with the system so far.
The system cost about $10500 and so far the best output has been about 61kWh in a day.

Thanks for your review Chris. We value your feedback and are always grateful to hear from our customers. It's good to hear you are happy with your system and we were able to sort out any glitches for you promptly. I can see our technicians are due onsite, apologies for the delay we have worked as quickly as possible to address the issue for you over the xmas break. Thanks again for the feedback and your patience Chris. Show additional information

Great company, fantastic installers!

Easy to deal with this company from start to end. No messing us around. Everything was done as promised. The install was faultless- fantastic team, done to time, and excellent workmanship. No cutting corners- the install, especially the wiring, was top notch. I'm very glad we went with this company. Highly recommend!

Hi Richard,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We are so pleased that everything met your expectations and you're happy with your system. We bet you're already reaping the rewards of your new solar powered lifestyle - ENJOY!

Very Happy.

After the initial contact SAE were quick to assess my house and provide a quote. The consultant went out of his way to get the final details of the contract together.
Good communication. SAE were responsive when I called them and they answered all of my solar questions (I had a few!). The installers were friendly and turned up on time.
We only had one hitch. Some panels would not fit where the consultant had allocated and we had to fit them in an alternative location. This was identified by the installer when he measured the roof on installation day. The consultant was easy to get hold of and quick to recalculate the difference in efficiency (which ended up being minimal).
The connection to the grid and meter upgrade was all organised by SAE and went through promptly without any issues.
The system has been running now for about a month and the performance has been excellent.

Hi Ross,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to share your feedback. We love hearing from happy customers and are so pleased that everything went smoothly for you and you're already reaping the rewards of your new, solar powered lifestyle.

Thanks again for your review and for choosing SAE Group. We know you'll have MANY years of good, clean energy to enjoy!

Good job.

Had some complications with roof painting at same time, but SAE worked around it and got the work done.

Thanks for the review Doug. Glad to hear that we were able to make the process of installing solar run smoothly for you. Enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle, with that great 10kw system! Show additional information

Very happy

Great communicators. Installers efficient and extremely polite. Very happy customer

Hi Annette, we aim to deliver a solid end to end experience from enquiry, to installation and beyond so we can be with you every step of the way. We're glad to hear that we've been able to deliver a professional service that you were very happy with. We have absolutely no doubt that you'll already be reaping the rewards of your new solar powered lifestyle - enjoy! Show additional information

Quality installation

I’m always a bit suspect when I see loads of good reviews and I don’t often leave reviews myself but I wanted to leave this for people considering SAE. I used one of these websites which arrange three or four quotes. I don’t think SAE was the quickest to come back to be honest but after speaking to Ricky I was sure they were the best value. Coffs Solar were so far behind.
The installation was professional and the girls who follow up are great in arranging for my supplier to install a meter.
A genuinely thankful customer.

Hi Mark, we appreciate you choosing to leave a review when you wouldn't ordinarily! It's great to hear that you were impressed with our service, we'll be sure to pass on your fantastic feedback to the team. Enjoy your new solar lifestyle! Show additional information

Good honest reliable service

Sales and quotation was spot on
Installation was timely and neat and tidy
Customer service was a little hit and miss by office staff but always friendly and effective.

Hi Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are so pleased that you're happy with the outcome of your solar journey and have no doubt you'll already be reaping the rewards of your new solar powered lifestyle!

We're disappointed to read that some of the customer service you received was anything short of exceptional - we are always striving to improve our processes and services, so please be assured that we have passed this onto our customer care team for consideration going forward.

Thanks again Mark

Willing to negotiate

Sales/quoting process was great, easy to deal with & willing to negotiate on price.
Installation has not occurred as yet.

Thanks for taking the time to post your review Robyn, great to hear you were happy with our service. We are still awaiting your grid connect from Essential Energy hopefully we can get the go ahead to install soon! Show additional information

Great installation of a complex system.

Informative and easy sale, quick start of installation with some challenges along the way. The SAE team took them in stride and sorted them quickly with the vendor. All up and running and I am a very happy customer.

Hi Marc, thanks for taking the time to post your review. So glad to hear we have another happy customer! Enjoy all the amazing perks that your new solar powered home brings you now, and for MANY years to come! Show additional information

Professional and transparent

The whole process from start to finish was well informed and upfront with information and pricing. Installation was on time and I have nothing but praise for the quality of the job.

Hi Brian, we're really glad to hear that you're happy with our whole process. We aim to to provide a professional and quality service from end to end and it's always great to hear we are delivering just that. No doubt you're already seeing the benefits of your new solar powered lifestyle - enjoy! Show additional information

Fantastic from start to finish

The girls in the office were fast and friendly, and the boys who did the install were extremely professional in their work and extremely helpful in explaining how it all works and what to expect

Thanks for the review Ricky it's always good to hear that our team are making our customers happy! It's important to us not only that you have a world class system expertly installed and professionally delivered but also that your new system is explained in detail so you are across how it works and what to expect. Now you can sit back and reaps the rewards of your new solar system. Enjoy! Show additional information

great service

Great friendly service through the entire process, the installers did a fantastic job. The installation was perfect, they took a lot of pride in their work. Wish more tradies were like that. I’d definitely recommend SAE group. I went with fronius inverter and sun power panels.

Hi Craig, we love to hear that our team are doing a fantastic job so thanks heaps for your feedback. We'll be sure to pass your congrats on to our installers, they do take a lot of pride in delivering a well installed system so our customers can enjoy a smooth process.
Hope you are enjoying all of the amazing benefits that your system will be bringing you now, and for many years to come. Thanks again.

Fantastic from start to finish

The team are fantastic. From the initial quote, thru to the installers. Everyone has been professional and knowledgeable. It was 43 degrees on the day of install but nothing was rushed and the system was installed without any fuss. The admin team have been great too, providing me documentation to extend the warranty on the inverter. I cannot fault them. SAE Group offer a great service and are not over priced. I would recommend them to family and friends.

Hi Peter, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave that wonderful feedback. We aim to provide a professional and courteous service from end to end so it's great to hear when our customers are benefiting from it. We would love to take care of your family and friends solar needs, thanks for recommending us. As part of our referral program will send you a gift card in the mail when they purchase a new system with us just to say thank you for your recommendation! Show additional information

Professional service

From the 3 companies I had quote - SAE stood out with a far more professional approach to customer service. Replies were quick and my rep came by on a Sunday to quote as he was in my area.

Hi Patrick,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to share your feedback. We love hearing from our happy customers are thrilled that we met your expectations. No doubt you're already reaping the rewards of your new solar powered home - bring on many years of incredible benefits!

Easy Peasy!

Received call from SAE Group within the day and decided to go ahead with them. Craig was easy to deal with and solar has now been installed and we are enjoying the benefits!

Hi Julie, we're happy to hear that you are enjoying your new solar system and that you were able to benefit from our prompt and efficient service. Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. If we can be of any help to your friends and family please let us know. If they purchase a new system with us you can also reap the rewards of our referral program and receive a gift card in the mail! Show additional information

Fantastic installer

The salesman explained everything and made it easy to understand

Hi Sheldon,

Thanks for taking the time to share your review. So pleased to read that everything met your expectations. No doubt you're already seeing the benefits of your new solar powered lifestyle - enjoy!

Excellent Company To Work With

SAE Group responded the next day after requesting quotes from “Solar Quotes” website. Being on Russell Island I believe was a discouragement to most of the other solar companies I contacted. In fact SAE were the only one to come back with an actual quote. Following that initial response, Craig Ashton called the following day to discuss my requirements, after which he provided a quotation. While the cost was a little higher than I had expected, no doubt somewhat due to the Island location, I went ahead with the package.

Communication has been excellent throughout the whole period, the SAE office constantly kept me up to date with where things were at in the process during the run up to installation.

On installation day, the team of 3 lead by Michael arrived nice and early, got right into the job and were all finished by midday. The work has been carried out in a very professional manner with the site left clean & tidy. All the installation crew were very friendly & helpful. There was some minor shading on one of the panels due to my TV antenna - this was pointed out to me by both Craig (at time of quote) and the installation crew. It was recommended to move it for best results and I may end up doing so, however the system is outputting 2.75kW at midday peak sun so is doing fairly well anyway (is a 3.3kW panel system).

I would have no reservations recommending SAE Group as great company & solar installer.

Hi Michael, thank you for your feedback, it's always great to hear that our clients have benefited from our professional end to end service. We're happy we were able to help you especially with your island locale. If we can be of any further help please don't hesitate to contact us. Enjoy your summer of sunshine! Show additional information

Great solar company

Very professional company from the sales rep through to installers and the admin team who assist with paperwork and understanding the process. Highly recommend them

Hi Robyn, thanks for the amazing feedback, we love to hear that our team is continuing to deliver the professional service that we pride ourselves on. We look forward to helping your friends and family with their solar needs. Don't forget a gift card will wing its way to you if they purchase a solar energy solution with us! Show additional information

Installation made easy-great team

We obtained 3 quotes as suggested and prices all compared closely when product quality was taken into account.We decided to go with SAE despite being the more costly option but supplied the quality & service we were comfortable with.Installation crew were great and explained all on the day it was installed.Electrics also upgraded at same time & tech was great also.System is now up and running and the savings have begun.

Hi Wayne, great to hear our crew explained everything to you and you were happy with our service and install. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. Anything we can help you with in the future please don't hesitate to contact us. Show additional information

Genuine review

From the moment Arthur and his work mate came to my home they were both very professional in there approach, they explained everything to me and even gave some great tips.
The job was installed and the workmanship was excellent, very impressive, as a tradesman myself i don't say these things lightly, so at this stage I'm 100% satisfied, even the staff have been extremely helpful in making sure everything went well,
Thanks again for a great job
Nick
Ps. I have no problem recommending SAE

Hi Nick,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, we'll be sure to pass this onto Arthur and his crew. We love hearing from our happy customers and are thrilled that everything met your expectations. No doubt you're starting to see the amazing benefits of your new solar powered home - enjoy!
Would've been good if installer explained the process to start using solar. It's been over a week and I still can't use solar although system is installed.
Can't comment on quality due to the above.

Hi Naveen Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review. I have passed this information onto the install team and we will make sure we take this on board. After speaking with you, we are glad you are now enjoying your new solar. Show additional information

There should be more companies like this one.

Quoting process was extremely efficient and friendly, especially considering I walked in without an appointment. The installation proceeded precisely on time promised, by 2 tradesmen very professionally. Customer service second to none, everything was organised for us.

Hi Shane,

Thanks for your review - we are so pleased that you're happy with everything and the install went smoothly. No doubt you'll already be benefiting from your new solar powered lifestyle - ENJOY!

Excellent service

I found the whole process of installing a solar system with SAE to be of a very high standard.
Having very little knowledge of the equipment and set up required, it was a daunting task to choose the right company with the right solar system for me.
Consulting with Tyson Rice, I was in good hands. Tyson was informative, honest and professional.
Tyson promptly planned and quoted an appropriate system. Always available to call for any queries ( even on a day off work )
He was not at all pushy and his claims of using high quality equipment stacked up. I was researching furiously as we went along.
Contact with the customer service girls was always pleasant and efficient.
The instillation team were fantastic. Arthur and Drew worked hard and tidily in very hot conditions. They were well mannered and informative about all work taking place. Advising me of any small changes that needed to take place. They even replaced a cracked tile I had near the instillation. All work appeared very neat.
A little bit more explanation of the post instillation, set up to the network process, would have been beneficial, but I admit to not reading this information in the contract documentation.
All in all, SAE were excellent to deal with throughout the entire process. Exceptional customer service. Quality work. I am still waiting for something to go wrong.

Hi Garth,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We love hearing from our happy customers and are so pleased to read that everything met your expectations! We will be sure to pass your feedback onto Tyson, Arthur, Drew and the rest of the team that played a part in your install - positive feedback is always well received ???? No doubt you're already reaping the rewards of your new solar powered lifestyle - enjoy!

An Outstanding Experience

From the initial interaction with Craig Brown for the sales quote to the installation team and the support group following up with SMS and telephone calls, I could not give greater praise. Craig was my initial contact who was able to provide all the answers to my questions, able to recommend the best system for our needs. He set the benchmark for the SAE Group. The follow up, quote system and the installation team were on time and discussed every aspect of the installation process, discussing options and left "no footprint". Grid connection is in process. A great customer experience.

Hi Rod,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We love hearing from our happy customers and are pleased to read that you had a fantastic end - to - end experience with us, as this is something we strive to deliver and we will be sure to pass your kind words onto Craig. We have no doubt that you'll be reaping the rewards of your new solar powered lifestyle in no time at all - ENJOY!

Good deal with SAE

Good quick service still waiting to see my first bill only thing I don't like is the tariff returns are low 7c to 15c is not that good.

Hi Justin,

Thanks for your feedback, we are extremely happy our service was quick and efficient for you. In terms of your solar feed in tariff, this is set and can be negotiated with your energy retailer. We would suggest speaking to them about this and seeing what the latest offers are. Normally feed in tariffs are relative to your electricity rate, so I’m guessing your electricity rates might be low too. If this is not the case, then definitely pick up the phone and speak to them about it.

Very happy with replacement of old Aurora inverter

After 8 1/2 years our inverter developed a problem. While supposedly covered for 10 years by the providers, these went out of business in 2014. So, a new replacement was needed. From the very first contact with Briony it was clear she was extremely competent and efficient. She gave three quotes promptly and the electricians fitted our new Fronius as soon as was possible. Phone confirmations were professionally done as well as calls from the sparkies about ETA’s etc. Any contact with Briony especially was an easy process. Great work SAE.

Hi Marja,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We love hearing from our happy customers and are thrilled that everything met your expectations and went smoothly for you! We will be sure to pass your kind words onto Briony and the rest of the team that assisted in installing your new inverter. If you ever need any support or assistance with your system in the future, please do not hesitate to give us a bell!

More than just satisfied with the installation

Being a retired builder, I am pretty clued up on the building trade.
I obtained 7 quotes and SAE group were the cheapest for the quality specified parts, including the top of the range Fronius inverter.

They noted straight away my 3 phase electrical supply and were the salesman was the only one who spotted a vent pipe that needed to be altered as it would cause shading on one array.

Support was excellent keeping me informed all the way and completing all nec paperwork to coordinate the project; I did not have to do a thing.
There was no nasty surprises with installation, like extra costs. The team were directly employed buy SAE, not subbies.

The team were cheerful and helpful, completing in a day, including setting up the Solar Web monitoring, and explaining it to me.
Site cleanup was perfect. No scratches or dents in my just installed Colourbound reroof.

I am extremely happy with the whole project which is currently (summer/sunny) producing 39kwh per day.

Highly recommended.

Hi Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback - we love hearing from our happy customers and we're thrilled to read that everything met your expectations.

We will be sure to pass your feedback onto James, your sales consultant, as well as the crew who installed your system. Pleased to read that your system is producing well - enjoy all of the amazing benefits it brings you now, and for MANY years to come! Thanks again Michael.

Fantastic Installers...solid company with lots of experience and their own install teams

Everything is as expected, and the installation team were very professional and knowledgeable. Keep me informed on what was going on etc...Can not fault them.
The only disappointing aspect was in the presale when we were offered a 6.6KW system using the Sunpower panels at 330 wats each. The design on the roof was to our liking...but when the installers arrived and view the area, they said that 20 panels would not fit, and we ended up with 19. Sure 19 is still producing more than the 5KW inverter can process....but over time they will drop off a bit so that one less panel was important to us. Also to fit them they are now in a different position, with a small likelihood that a tree will in due course cause some shading. See below what SAE say about their pre-sale before providing a solution:

SAE Group offers tailored solar solutions designed specifically to match the energy needs of each customer. Our senior energy consultants conduct a thorough energy assessment and onsite measure and quote and provide each customer with a comprehensive proposal ensuring there are no hidden charges or surprise costs later.

So on this occasion...they did not live up to there own expectation.

Anyway...happy it is installed...BTW it takes Energy Australia 15 working days to upgrade the meter...no customer service from them...that is ridiculous.

Professional service

From the sales person to the office staff to the installation crew SAE Group Sunshine Coast gave professional, helpful & friendly service.
Very impressed & satisfied customer!

Hi Janette,

Thank you! We love hearing from our happy customers and are so pleased to read that everything met your expectations. We bet you're already enjoying all of the amazing benefits your new solar powered lifestyle will be bringing you. Don't forget that if you ever need any support with your system to give us a bell - 1300 18 20 50. Thanks again Janette.

Great Service

Prompt with supplying the quote and follow up. Notified of updates frequently.

Hi Melissa,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are so pleased to read that everything went smoothly and met expectation. No doubt you're already seeing the amazing benefits of your new solar system - enjoy!
All Good. New meter being installed on the 27th March .

Thanks for the feedback Arthur, we are glad we could assist you to make the switch to solar with a good quality system and the right advice Show additional information

We would recommend SAE Group to anyone

We were most impressed by SAE Group's performance throughout the whole process from initial contact to final installation and follow up. Mark, the sales rep, made a personal visit to our home and took us through all aspects of the upgrade of our solar system. SAE did all the necessary paper work for us from connection approval to compliance certificate and explained each step in detail.

The installation was faultless. The two young electricians, Arthur and Drew, were punctual, efficient and ensured we understood the ins and outs of our new acquisition before leaving our premises. This included educating us and installing the online monitoring system. Their work ethic while working at our house was exemplary.

Following the installation the office staff took over to ensure everything was to our satisfaction and that all government "red tape" had been satisfied. Again efficiency and thoroughness were the stand out features of their service.

From what we saw SAE Group is a dedicated and highly efficient organisation. They keep appointments, they are professional they are friendly and supportive and they follow up carefully. The emphasis is on teamwork and they provide that consistently.
We cannot find fault with any step in the program.

Terry & Sue

Hi there Terry & Sue,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for the amazing feedback! We are so pleased that you're happy with everything and felt supported at all stages of your journey, as this something we pride ourselves on delivering. No doubt you're already enjoying all of the amazing benefits your new solar powered lifestyle will be bringing you! Thanks again.

Fantastic service and price.

Everything about the process was easy! From getting the quote, to negotiations, signup and install. We have nothing but positive comments to make about SAE.
Thank you for making the process so simple for us.

Hi Kate,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We are so pleased to read how happy you are with everything and have absolutely no doubt that you're already reaping the rewards of your new solar powered lifestyle - ENJOY! Thanks again for your review and for choosing to partner with SAE.

Easy process.

Found the process of obtaining a quote easy. The team kept me informed of how things were progressing up until the installation was completed. More than happy with the installation and the service from SAE.

Hi there Doug,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to share your review. We are thrilled that you had a great end-to-end experience using SAE for your install as this is something we truly pride ourselves on delivering. We bet you're already enjoying all of the amazing benefits that your new solar powered home will be bringing you now, and for MANY years to come!

excellent service throughout entire process

1. informative, not pushy,
2. polite, punctual, tidy
3.customer service was excellent

Thanks David!

We love knowing exactly what worked well for our customers and are so pleased that everything met expectation for you! We have absolutely no doubt that you'll already be reaping the rewards of your new solar powered lifestyle - enjoy