Effective Electrical

Effective Electrical Reviews

Effective Electrical is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Effective Electrical Reviews (4)

4.3/5

So far so good...

After talking to six installers, I settled on Effective Electrical as they are local for me in Ballarat, and offered a mid range system and a few extras for a price that suited my budget. Had a delay in install due to weather, but the system is now installed very neatly and awaiting final inspection. During the test turn on, it was generating 4.85kw, so that's a good sign. The Catch Power hot water power diverter also installed should drive down costs of the electric HWS.

Local Installer. Organised well. Work completed to time. Good quality product.

Customer service very good.
Staff in touch via email & phone.
Installers efficient & polite. Cleaned up & left areas tidy.
Installer organising connection to grid

Original Review on 07-03-2019:

Prompt service and very helpful. Recommended Original ratings

8 months later we asked Eric: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yep, very good and highly recommend
From the time I approached Thomas at Effective Electrical I received nothing but excellent service: excellent advice regarding the system we had installed, prompt and efficient quotation and efficient installation. Due to power supply problems from the mains the system did not operate effectively. This was no fault of Effective Electrical, but a main supply issue. Regardless of this Effective Electrical made the necessary contact to solve the problem immediately. Furthermore their assistance in supplying me with the necessary documentation to apply for the government grant was excellent. As many as four or more times I had to call on them for assistance in this matter. That assistance was happily and speedily provided. I am totally satisfied the system they installed and would recommend Effective Electrical to all potential customers.