Elevate Solar

Elevate Solar Reviews

Elevate Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in Urangan and serves QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $3,800 - $8,300 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Elevate Solar Reviews (7)

Customer Focused Company

I did my research before getting solar recently and was more than happy with my decision to go with Elevate Solar.
A couple of my concerns was the number of company/installers out there today and I wanted to be sure I went with someone that provided value for money, quality installation and of course follow-up support should it be needed. I found my interactions with Allison, Toni and Ken to be very comfortable (I hate pushy sales), informative and very helpful in the large number of questions I asked of them. Nothing was too much trouble and even when I asked about some assurance that my system would be installed by quality installers, they arranged an Independent Solar installer to undertake an inspection post installation. I was home when this was done and I know it was definitely an independent local company who said “the guys have done a good job here mate”. This provided me with comfort that the money I spent on a quality system was also installed professionally and was safe. Knowing the research I had done and the service provided to myself, it was an easy choice for my Sister to also go with Elevate for her new Solar System.

Thanks again to all the Team at Elevate Solar.

great and knowledgeable company

Alison the Managing Director came out and was one of the most knowledgeable of all the other services that we contacted. The installers were a great crew, polite, on time and tidied up after themselves. The app and how we can monitor our input/output changed the way we use our washing machines, dishwasher etc and our first bill was done to $20 as we had the solar installed when the new billing cycle had already commenced.

AMAZING!

After our first consult with Alison, we were sold!

Alison provided so much information for us to be able to make the most informed decision and went above and beyond for us.

No question was too hard for them to answer.

I would recommend Alison to anyone who is even thinking about getting solar!

I love Elevate Solar and can't recommend them high enough!

I love Elevate Solar and can't recommend them high enough! I felt Alison was so genuinely caring about her customers and the environment. My mum got her solar with them, 2 of my friends got their solar through Elevate and now I have just put my 6.6kW Sungrow inverter and Hyundai panels on my home through them also. I couldn't be happier.

First bill came in at a credit and I honestly attribute this to Alison and the way she is so thorough. She asked loads of questions to find out the best way to help me reduce ALL my utilities, not just electricity, and she takes her time in meetings with the approach of educating rather than just telling me the prices and feeding me scare tactics like the other companies (so annoying). I was made to feel like she would have my back if anything went wrong... and she did. An issue arose and she was all over it; she got it sorted straight away. The installers even clean up after themselves!

Don't go ahead with installing solar with someone else before talking to Elevate Solar. You may regret it in the long run!

Thanks so much to the whole team, you are AMAZING!!

Happy Customer

Although happy with quotes & response from 2 companies recommended by Solar Quotes, I decided on local company Elevate Solar. Alison & Toni were very professional in supplying quotes, information and expectations of the system. All I had to do was sign on the dotted line and pay for the system. Registration of the smart meter, downloading the app, application for connection to the grid, etc, was performed by these 2 ladies.

Corey & his men turned up on time, worked efficiently, very professional in their approach and ensured they cleaned up when they completed the job.

We HIGHLY recommend Elevate Solar at Hervey Bay, Qld, and the installers TETRIS Electrical & Solar, from the Sunshine Coast.
Alison is passionate about solar and providing you the best possible product and price. She uses all local tradies, and communicates throughout the whole process.