Five Star Energy Reviews

About Five Star Energy, Solar Installers

Five Star Energy has been responsible for the installation of more than 20,000 solar panels throughout Queensland and boasts more than 45 years' experience in the industry.

Local installers can be found in Townsville, Cairns, Mackay and Proserpine - the solar panel expert prides itself on only using the highest possible quality equipment. It is also a member of the Clean Energy Council.

Consultants at Five Star Energy are equipped to help customers find the best solar power system for their needs, guiding them from the initial consultation right up to the installation and beyond.

Five Star Energy Solar Reviews

The company I purchased 3kw solar system and Electrical installer no longer registered business. So much for warranty claims
JFY 3000 TL installed October 2012 its been working fine until Nov 2016 now its dead.
Have rang for two days left messages no reply.after sales service is awful Show additional information
Painless. Show additional information
Nothing more to say really. They were very professional, the system was installed within 2 weeks, on the day they advised and completed to my total satisfaction.

I went through Solar Consultants in the initial inquiry.
everything went very smoothly. solar installed 03/05/2013 Show additional information
2 of the 3 companies actually came to my house for the quote, the 3rd was an online quote.

The guy from Bradford's didn't try & push any size system he instead advised me to take down my power usage figures for the week & let him know so as to get the right size system rather than buying something I didn't need. This resulted in being able to get the right size at the right price. It's been installed & working great spinning the dial backwards since day 1 .
I used 5 Star Energy from one of the supplier supplied by you after going on your web site. Show additional information
Waiting on installation. Show additional information
Waiting to see if the panels/company etc deliver quality, efficiency ... as 'promised'. Show additional information
System installed over long weekend, power supplier (AGL) just notified for their meter box attention.

System includes 2kW inverter for future additional solar panel installation.
I have given the installers a rating of four stars[Good] If the system works as good as i think it will I will lift the rating to five star. Only time will tell as to the quality of the panels and inverter. Show additional information
I am more than happy with the supplier I got and the installer was professional and more than helpful.
Good from start to finish and I'm very happy.
Person who gave quote was an electrician with many years in the trade. Office staff were helpful when telephoned. Installation carried out within a reasonable time once contract signed. Installers seemed capable and kept me informed during process. Show additional information
Hi Finn/Solar Quotes, this installation was organized by Bi-rite Electrical on Bribie, many thanks for your efforts. Show additional information
Five Star Energy had the best price for the system. I wanted the way the whole deal was handled and it was fantastic. The installation went smoothly and the installers were efficient and clean and tided up after the job was completed. I have only praise for the whole outfit. Show additional information
Did a comprehensive review of systems and suppliers. Based final choice on cost, equipment and upgradeability. Show additional information
We wanted to make sure that not only did we get good value for money but that we understood the whole process. Danny Karlson was outstanding in his explanation of the system making two trips to Mt Mee. The company is also backed by Dixon/Tamawood Homes so we have peace of mind with the warranty. The system was installed within 3 weeks and one week later Energex put in the new meter. So all in all, a good experience and very happy with the company. Show additional information