GCR Electrical Systems Reviews

About GCR Electrical Systems, Solar Installers

GCR Electrical Systems

GCR Electrical Systems caters for all your solar power needs, including expert advice on the best solar system for your home or business.

Combining years of local installation expertise and leading brands of panels and inverters, you’ll benefit from the best solar power system for your requirements.

GCR Electrical Systems Solar Reviews

Fantastic local business

Would just like to thank the team at GCR Electrical from the initial point of contact with Christabelle to final installation with Gary’s team.
The price was considerably lower then others in area and products and support was fantastic.

Texts message to advise when boys would arrive and also who would be attending to follow up contact to see if I was happy or had any questions regarding the installation. Would definitely get GCR back or recommend them to anyone in need of any electrical and solar needs.

Thanks again Gary, Christabelle and team.

a satisfied customer

Their dealings with me was excellent throughout the whole process.
The team of three who installed the system was punctual, efficient and very inclusive in that they kept me informed throughout.
This was an add on to my previous micro-inverter system. They adapted the previous system so that the two systems meshed together and the feed back on how the systems are performing has been excellent giving me information on energy produced, energy consumed and energy exported.
When everything was completed and working, they spent time explaining to me how to get the best out of the system and the communication.

Excellent customer service and quality of installation

GCR is a local company who were recommended to me by a friend. I had previously employed them to do other work on my property and knew they were very reliable both for installation and backup service. The owner of the company visited our residence and did a comprehensive explanation of their products which was in line with your own recommendations. Their price was competitive and they were prompt with their installation. I know I can rely on their back-up service if there are any future problems. The were also very prompt in contacting Ergon Energy and arranging everything for our solar connection with Ergon. Show additional information