Green Energy

Green Energy Reviews

Green Energy is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves . Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Green Energy Reviews (13)

4.4/5

4.2/5

4.3/5

4.2/5

My Green Energy easy installation

Kevin is the owner and installer and not just a salesman. He was easy to speak with and answered all my questions even offering alternative points of view. He matched my best price and the install was done quickly and efficiently.

Great team, fantastic job.

The quoting process was very easy. Especially as we are in regional NSW. Phone and email contact made it clear and straightforward. All questions were answered in a clear and concise manner.
The installation was fantastic, the guys were professional, punctual and extremely tidy. Even fixing a small pre existing problem we had on the roof while they were up there. Once again taking time to explain the system and answer any questions we had.
The customer service has been top notch, they have made sure we have everything we need to get up and running.

Original Review on 08-05-2019:

The installation occurred in 3 days of signing up where as the other companies through solar quotes were taking 6-8 weeks. Same panels and inverters were more than double the price. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Victor: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Exceeded expectations.

Great installers

Quote was received within 24 hours of first request and improved the system they first offered after a phone discussion. Ann on the admin side was most helpful any time we spoke. Team of tradies arrived on the day promised and spent a full day on the install. When they finished they explained how the equipment functioned and installed my phone app so I could monitor my FIT. Although a couple of cement tiles were broken, they came back a week later and fitted the new tiles I had found. Cleaned up the mess after their work both times. All together I found them a professional team to deal with.
I purchased a Solar system over 5 years ago and my inverter is already broken. I requested that Green Energy replace the inverter (as in I have to purchase a new one) and they insisted that I pay upfront for the new inverter. That was over 3 months ago and I have been calling them every week sometimes 3 times a week to get them to come and replace my inverter that I have already paid for. I keep getting through to either an answering service who advises me someone will call me back or to a Philippines call centre where again they apologise and say someone will call me. So basically DO NOT PAY for anything upfront until you have an appointment and the guy is at your house ! After care service is obviously awful.
Those installer were really good, they done their job very well. And it save us a lot of money.
I would recommend them as they are quick in arranging installations and not as slow as some much higher rated suppliers
Too early to say. Installation yesterday, not operational yet.
I would like to thank you for the people you sent they were all very professional and very quick to come for quotes. The main reason we went with The Green Energy Shop was because they were local. I knew nothing about solar power before the three people you suggested came to talk to us and they helped enormously.