Hybrid Solar Solutions Australia

Hybrid Solar Solutions Australia Reviews

Hybrid Solar Solutions Australia is a Solar Power Installation company based in H/O Stones Corner and serves QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Hybrid Solar Solutions Australia Reviews (2)

Best value solar package and great installation

After spending several weeks learning about solar (thankyou Solar Quotes), investigating what I needed, and comparing multiple quotes, it became obvious that Hybrid Solar Solutions offered the best value solar package. They offered several different options in size/panel/inverter vs cost to allowed me to tailor the system that I wanted. Better still they were able to arrange to replace my leaking solar hot water system with an electric one so I could maximise my panel footprint and heat my water via the PV array (trying to future proof my system to allow a battery and/or electric vehicle in the future). Most plumbers didn't want to quote for that part of the job so much so the price Hybrid Solar Solutions quoted for this aspect (and the array) was significantly less than every other quote received and saved me considerable money. The plumbers, electricians, and installers were all great and did a very good job including consulting me before making decisions to ensure I was happy and understood the design. The output the system has produced over the first 4 weeks is above expectations and I couldn't be happier with the outcome and would highly recommend Hybrid Solar Solutions for anyone thinking of getting solar power.

Easy to deal with, excellent service and quality installation.

Harry from Hybrid Solar Solutions was a pleasure to deal with. He put forward a number of good options and advised what would be the best size system for both now and the future. The installation team did a great job and the quality of the install appears to be very high. I’m very happy with the amount of power it is producing and look forward to Ergon sending me a very small bill (maybe even a credit!) for years to come.