LECA Reviews

About LECA, Solar Installers

LECA
LECA is a Solar Power Installation company based in Melbourne and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

LECA Solar Reviews

Cannot Fault LECA

From our very first contact with their sales person to their follow up every 3 months to ensure we are getting the best possible solar deal available from the retailers, we have been 100% happy with LECA. They showed up when they said they would, took the time to review our electricity usage over the past 12 months, were very knowledgeable about their product, answered all our questions and gave us time to do our homework without feeling pressured to go with them. The installation was quick and LECA organised everything required by the independent electrical inspector and all the paperwork for connection to our current retailer. Got our first bill coming out of Winter, with the panels installed part way through the billing period and our usage has already reduced by 30% - looking forward to what sunnier days bring. They are not the cheapest going around but I am a firm believer in getting what you pay for. I simply cannot fault their product or their customer service at this point of time. They also call every 3 months to update us on the best solar deals available for our area. Show additional information

Very good installer

The initial meetings with the salespeople were friendly and the process explained well. The Staff were easy to communicate with and the Technicians and the panels came as promised. The Technicians were friendly worked hard and finished the same day.
The Company took care of all the electricity work and grid connection including the switchboard upgrade.
We are very Happy with the Solar panels.

Buyer beware

Buyer beware. I exercised my cooling off as I found 4 major mistakes in my contract /quote. Contracts/quotes are poorly written on carbon paper which are hard to read and understand and use vague language like Jinko 24 with no model numbers or information. My wishes were for high efficiency 18_19% mono panels but it appears lower efficiency were sliped in quote.

I was also promised 10/10/10/25 year warranty but this was missing from quote/Contract and had 5 years instead.

Lesson learnt.

Get at least 4 CEC accredited quotes AND DONT RUSH( was able to reduce LECA original price by more than 25%)

MAKE SURE ANYTHING PROMISED IS CLEARLY WRITEN AND WITH MODEL NUMBERS
We had two lovely ladies come and explain the workings of our system today, they were very professional and helpful, a great asset to your organization,
we will also enjoy the bottle of wine they left us on the connection of our system, well done LECA management.
Excellent experience and result. Researched 8 companies and options. Gained a great deal of knowledge about the field with the help of the SOLARQUOTES site and others. Management and technical staff at LECA knew what they were talking about and many staff at other companies told me lots of "porkies" or just had no idea at all what I was asking.
Workmanship quality was excellent and was sales support before and after.
Great Phone app ensures we can turn on washers and dryers etc when we have excess power and can use it for "free"
Very happy with them and will use them to expand the system in near future plus put batteries in.
Price was high but competitive with others comparable. Quality and service was far greater value.
Excellent result.