MT solar Pty Ltd Reviews

About MT solar Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

MT solar Pty Ltd is a Solar Power Installation company based in Sydney and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

MT solar Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

So far so good as it is still early days and whilst MT Solar have done everything expected of them to date I am currently waiting on Integral Energy to supply a new meter in order for the installation to be connected to the grid. I will know more about whether the system comes up to expectations once this is supplied and installed.
My experience with Integral Energy the local electricity supplier could have been better as I had difficulty with them in getting their approval to my application in the first instance and it was necessary to go to through the Energy Ombudsman to get them to act.
WE HAVE THE SYSTEM INSTALLED EXCEPT FOR THE METERS DUE TO ENERGY AUSTRALIA HOLDING UP THE JOB NUMBERS AND NOT SUPPLYING THE INSTALLER WITH THE METERES TO FINISHED THE INSTALLATION. ENERGY AUSTRALIA ARE HOLDING UP THE FINALISING OF THE INSTALLATION. THIS HAS BEEN AN AWFUL EXPERIENCE AND I BELIEVE THOUSANDS OF OTEHR PEOPLE AND A LOT WE KNOW ARE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM. Show additional information