MC Electrical Reviews

About MC Electrical, Solar Installers

MC Electrical
Platinum Partner
MC Electrical is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 23 108 903 807  ABN active since 18 Mar 2010 | The Trustee For The Cavanagh Family Trust
ACN: 142 653 843  ACN active since 18 Mar 2010 | Mc Solar & Electrical Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
QLD: 72319 Mc Solar & Electrical Pty Ltd Atf The Cavanagh Family Trust

Reviewers report paying: $5,300 - $12,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

MC Solar and Electrical's motto is "We Know Solar".

Here is what you need to know about MC Electrical:

• We are a CEC Approved Retailer.

• Over 7000 Solar installs since 2009. That's why we know solar!

• We don’t use sub-contractors. All installers are long term in-house trained employees.

• Our free onsite measure and quote (including SunEye reading) will ensure the best possible install.

• Your quote will include everything. There will be no hidden charges.

• Talk to our Consultant about Green loans – the secret behind zero cost Solar.

• As Electrical contractors and Master Electricians, we can also assist you with general electrical work.

MC Electrical Solar Reviews

Fantastic experience, great business, great people

Did everything they said they would do before, during and after the install, excellent customer service so far, once system is turned on we expect this will continue, you will not be disappointed using this business for the step to solar. Show additional information

Stress Free Solar Installation

We are very pleased with all aspects of our Solar project. The staff of MC Electrical have been both very professional and courteous throughout the process and kept us fully informed on what was required, when it would happen and answering all our questions. Everything was fully explained to us from start to finish and we were kept informed throughout the process.

We could not be more pleased with everyone at MC Electrical and I have no hesitation in recommending them as the go to company for solar.

The reviews speak for themselves....

Theres not much more that I can add or say about MC Electrical...

But this is my experience with my recent solar fit-out.

The customer service is unreal..
I was offered solutions and alternatives to my queries relating to system size and fit out.
The fit out was flawless, quality workmanship and like clockwork.
Not the cheapest upfront, but I was after quality products and workmanship, and that, is worth the extra dollars upfront.

On the day of the fit out the installation team offered an alternative to fitting out my north facing panels to achieve better results and aesthetics, they also offered a refund for having to use less materials.

The office staff have been very helpful, always followed up and have given clear instructions on finalising system commissioning.

Well done MC Electrical.

Regards,

Philippe and Leanne

Fantastic all round service and quality install

Great service, installation and follow up. Very clean and tidy work Site and workmanship. Top Customer service Show additional information

Genuine Customer Focused Solar Installer

Thank you to all that have made our solar experience almost pain free. Although there was an installation issue with locating solar panels on the shed. The true colours of MC Electrical shone through with the professionalism of MC Electrical staff demonstrating outstanding customer service dealing with the issue and offering an alternative solution to rectify the problem that exceeded the original quoted solar performance. Post-installation support emails from Ben and organising the meter changeover displayed outstanding customer support.

We do feel we have made the right choice choosing MC Electrical for our solar needs.Thank you

Great service and easy to deal with from the first contact.

I was very impressed by their sale agent, he was very professional and informative. The installation team were very skilled and explained the system in easy to understand terms. The office has been good to deal with - again polite and respectful. All up - it was a no hassle experience that delivered the product I was seeking. Show additional information

Great service.

On the expensive side of the spectrum.
However the service is excellent, the installation was flawless.
The energy production is right on target with the predictions provided.

Great customer service well beyond installation

I am very glad to have chosen MC Electrical when I decided to go solar. The initial quotation process and installation was as professional as I would have hoped it to be. The follow up service with regards to information, advice and any warranty issues has also been exceptionally good. I'm never spoken down to, everything is well explained and the employees are a credit to the company. Personally, I cannot recommend MC Electrical highly enough if you are considering such an important prospect as going solar. I'm very glad I did. Show additional information

Very helpful and professional service

Followed through with everything promised at time of original quote Show additional information

Really good engagement through the whole process

Everything went smooth, from sales to installation. Really fast, and really good to understand what we were after. We chose a high end system, but I can't yet say anything about it's quality or value for money, we just had it for 2 days.
Mcelectrical was for us the closest way to go because they understood us and provided what we needed very fast and very friendly and professional.
I strongly recommend them, especially if you need guidance on which system to choose.

Friendly, efficient and amazing solar product!

From the first contact to the install and switch to solar our experience with MC Electrical was first cladss.

No pushy sales, simple quote process and all options explored to ensure we had maximum solar efficiency. While at first glance the prices may appear on the high side, you really do get what you pay for. Top quality panels, efficient and quiet inverter with all the wireless connectivity and stats.

We went from a $400+ per quarter household to $60+ CREDIT! Could not be happier.

A smooth professional installation

From the time that we were quoted to the completion of the installation everything ran so smoothly with MC. Communication was excellent, price was very competitive for a good quality system, everyone we dealt with was polite and professional and every aspect was completed without fuss or bother. Very happy to recommend MC, Thank you! Rob and Janette Brisbane Show additional information

Fanatastic customer engagement throughout the process.

very detailed and informative from initial enquiry through installation and post-installation process. We were engaged every step of the way through calls and emaile, all our queries were answered promptly and with enough details - everyone was really friendly to talk with. Installation was tidy and installers had a very professional and polite attitude. Show additional information

A great experience.

A great experience, friendly and very easy to deal with. Show additional information

Excellent Service

Looking into getting solar was very confusing and a bit stressful. That was before I found MC Electrical through the Solar Quotes website. Going with MC Electrical was a great decision. I have been very impressed with the Solar service by MC Electrical. Their quote was by far the most comprehensive and the price was very competitive. They provided a number of options in their quotes which was easy to understand as compared to some of other companies I had quotes from. After I made the decision on which option to go with based on my budget and preferences, I arranged a suitable date for installation. Prior to installation MC Electrical contacted me to make sure everything was ok to go ahead. On installation day two vehicles arrived at 7.30am with the solar installers and the electrician. They were all extremely pleasant and courteous and any suggestions I had were always taken into consideration and they cleaned up very well after they had finished not like some other trades persons I have had.

The electrician had to come back the next day to complete the meter box upgrade as it required a complete upgrade and two electrician came to make the task quicker which was much appreciated. All of the Electrical Work was done to the highest standard which Made me feel very safe. The staff at MC Electrical have Also been fantastic Prior to and since the solar was installed with emails And phone calls on what to do next regarding my electricity provider. Great work to all of the MC Electrical team and I would definitely recommend anyone considering solar to contact MC Electrical for a stress free service.

Service was excellent from quoting through to install.

Cannot fault their service,from quoting,through sales and installation.
Had been in contact with Ben for many months while I was waiting for my new build,as their was changes to the build and house electrical. Nothing was too hard and all handled professionally and promptly.
Josh came out about 2 weeks prior to install to check the roof and panel position and to confirm from the aerial view from "Nearmaps" and then to change the panel layout to suit.
Josh came out with his team on time for the install and explained everything on finish and cleaned up.
The girls from the office are going to organise nearly everything,I will just have to make one phone call to my supplier.
Many thanks to the team.

Outstanding service and excellent product

The whole process with MC Electrical was a pleasure. They’re professional, helpful, friendly, and reliable. We’re very happy and will recommend to others any chance we get. Show additional information

Great company to arrange our solar panels. Kept us up to date with communication and details of installation and everything we needed to know. From sales to installers and office staff very friendly and professional. Show additional information

Quality installer

Couldn't recommend MC Electrical more. The service and communication from quote to installation was excellent. The after installation support is better then expected with every step explained clearly. Installation was completed ahead of schedule and the results greater then promised.
The after installation support and offer to assist in choosing the right energy company/plan was very helpfull.

Good honest advice

Nicole from sales was very knowledgeable and gave as a system to meet our needs. The office keep us in the loop regarding installation date, and installation was very neat and tidy with no cables visible. Show additional information

Sunpower/Enphase installation by MC Electrical

General:

Fantastic customer service from day one! During every step of the way (quotation, sales, order, installation, and after-sales), the representatives were courteous, professional and more importantly listened to what I required and/or were happy to answer any questions that I had (and I had many!).

To be a little more specific:

1) Initial impressions and sales:
Jem was so lovely and welcoming at the admin department, Winston (sales) took us through the process from the beginning, and Mark Cavanagh himself took the time to listen and answer all of our questions and explained/addressed each one of them thoroughly. It made a big difference to be able to discuss all of these questions with someone who is passionate and has a genuine interest in delivering quality products. And with solar, you want the peace of mind that it will still be working as expected 10 years from now, and that there are people who care and support you throughout the journey.

2) Installation and workmanship:
Firstly, they came right on time, and everyone was very polite, friendly, professional and the tidiest electricians we have come across! Jason and David Buchanan also had a look at our roof again and realised that they could fit in more panels to a section than what was initially designed and happily informed me if I would like to proceed down that route or otherwise (which I was happy with as it freed up my other roofspace for future panels). Clearly shows that they were not just there to do a rushed a job and leave. Also there at the time were Finn and Adam. All the team members maintained an excellent standard for each of the tasks that they were handling. They made sure we were happy with everything, and went above our expectations, and even took some photos for us of the installation at the end and what it looks like on the roof.

3) After Sales:
Straight after the installation, Kaitlin checked in to make sure that everything is working well and helped us explain what we needed to do next (e.g. meter upgrade with the retailer). She also constantly followed up with us regarding the system to ensure that we were happy and it was performing as intended. Her professionalism, and more important her communication timing was impeccable (she literally responds and follows up to any query within the day or follows up internally if she isn’t able to help). I have now also proceeded to installing additional panels (at my ‘freed’ up roof space done during the initial install) so a shout out also goes to Winston, Mark Bunting and Shane Williams to help coordinate this request.

Last thoughts:

We naturally obtained different quotes from other solar companies, and we felt most confident with proceeding with the MC Electrical team at the end of the day. They might not be the cheapest quote to begin with however, I also don’t consider their pricing to be a rip-off and you essentially get what you pay for. If ever in doubt, just visit them in the office and start your technical discussions - they will be more than happy to take the time to answer every query you may have any assist you in your journey in making an informed decision!

Highly professional and proficient team

The team from initial meeting to installation to after-service has been just excellent. They pride in their work and it shows in everything they do.

They have helped us at every step of the way. And continue to do so with no hesitation. Every little bit makes a huge difference.

I can't recommend them highly enough.

Excellent Process Allround

The whole process from quoting through to installation was excellent, including customer service. Frequent updates and everything promised was delivered! Show additional information

Fantastic

Our installers Michael, Finn and Damien were so very professional, polite and courteous. They instilled great confidence. MC Electrical is highly professional and have walked with us and supported us through the whole process. Show additional information

Great company and solar system

MC Electrical, Sales team and accounting, nice and friendly. Courtesy calls before installation, on installation day and afterwards to follow up and support in case of any question and proceed next steps.
Installer team arrived on time and finished sooner than planned. They have done a nice and tidy installation. They met all of my expectations. Highly recommended.

One of the best experiences I've had with any company

Everything was amazing, from the quoting process, the invoicing, the instructions on what would happen and when, the installation, the help when fully ready, everything. Great people and very helpful. I'm extremely happy with the system and these guys are obviously in the solar business for the long haul and not just for the money. Would recommend to everyone. Show additional information

Excellent install, great customer service!

I was recommended MC Electrical by a friend and after some research they seemed excellent. They weren't the cheapest(nor were they expensive) but you generally get what you pay with these things and if you go for the cheapest then you will get the cheapest equipment/service etc. MC Electrical had honest and thorough info on the website and the initial quoting process was done by an installer not a sales person. The install was completed when they said it would be and I really didn't have to do much at all to get connected. Show additional information

Most professional trade company I have dealt with in years

Nicole came and explained everything to us in detail and left plenty of info to read.
I liked that she was happy talking to me and not requiring my husband - alot of trade companies seem to think that women are incapable of making decisions!
We were given a date and clear steps that would occur.
They had an earlier cancellation that we took.
Turned up on time spent the day - very polite and everything explained.
Tidied up after.
Follow up by phone and email.
Very happy so far :)

Good system for a good price.

MC Electrical were prompt, polite and professional in their customer services and sales information for the quote of my solar system. Although yet to be installed, I have confidence the installers will be as professional as the sales staff.
All my questions were answered in a timely manner, and once the quote was approved, timings started to move quickly with the solar application to Energex completed in only a week or so.
Looking forward to seeing the power plant go on my roof.

You won't find a better experience

A thoroughly professional team from initial quote through to installation and beyond. Impeccable communication at all times, everything happened when it was meant to.

I have no hesitation in recommending MC Electrical.

Best in the business

Recently installed our Solar System had a short list of 4 providers but after communicating with Ben decision was easy he differentiated with friendly professional highly knowable information without any short sighted hard selling but with facts and service. This refreshing culture was then reinforced by Cristy Mark Kaitlin and Melissa. To cap it off Dave and his team Ezekial and Kyle completed the installation without any problems. They worked incredibly hard all day came up with solutions and options without complaints. Dave demonstrated great knowledge communication and leadership skills. It is obvious that this strong honest customer service culture is a reflection of the business principals who must understand their people are their most important asset. Thanks Tim Show additional information

Good installer.

Good installer, no major issue. Just a minor which fixed quickly Show additional information

Great solar experience

Quote process was very thorough and professional.
MC Electrical were flexible with installation dates as we had to change more than once.
The install team was on time, polite and professional.
Customer service was excellent.
The only minor criticism is that pigeon protection wasn’t discussed or provided as an option with original quote and we had to add it on later.
I would definitely recommend MC.

We could not fault them they were great all round, from the sales rep that came to our house to the team that came to do the install. They have been so helpful with everything. They were alway available and prompt with replying to any questions every step of the way. Also they never hounded us after giving us a quote, which is always nice. The process was so easy from start to finish Show additional information

Great installer - fantastic job

A very smooth, professional and efficient process from first contact to complete installation. Show additional information

Great customer service and product

Everything from start to finish of the solar process was handled very professionally. I didn't have a lot of background, but MC talked me through all the pertinent details without using technical terms. They gave suggestions, but weren't pushy with the system and specs.

The installers were great. They were very friendly and answered the 100s of questions our kids asked. They then explained how everything worked and what the next steps were (e.g. Getting Energex appointment etc)

The on-going customer service has been the best feature. They check-in every so often and send through reports on how the system is tracking. They're also very helpful and respond quick to any questions.

I can't rate MC Electrical high enough!

MC Electrical

MC Electrical are very easy to deal with. Installation went without a hitch and the system is working very well and saving a considerable amount on my electricity bill. Plus I've saved the equivalent in CO2 emissions of 30 trees in just a few months. I'm very happy with my decision to go with MC Electrical - and I'd recommend them. Show additional information

Highly Professional Team

Getting a quote was fast, Ben thoroughly explained expected outcomes - and then met them.
Installation looked effortless - even with rain delays. These guys know their stuff.
Quality installation, customer follow-up afterwards to make sure I was happy.
These guys are Fronius accredited for a reason.

5 star service all round.

MC Electrical has been exceptional with their service. They may not be the cheapest but the components of the system are top quality & hopefully long lasting.
The installation went without any problems & the installers were always friendly, kept us informed of what was happening, made sure everything was cleaned up & gave us a rundown on how the system worked.
The information & follow-up from the office is excellent, they are very helpful & knowledgeable about anything related to the system & its operation.
Haven't required any after sales service but they give the impression that they would be there to help if necessary.
Definitely would recommend purchasing a solar stem from them.

Seriously satisfied customer

The sales/quoting process was easy. The information supplied was easy to comprehend and all questions were answered punctually.
The installation process was seamless. The crew arrived on time, got on with the job and spent time explaining the system to me.
The follow up customer service was first rate. Kaitlin from customer service has touched base with me a couple of times to see how the system is functioning and gave me information on how my system is operating.
5 star servise before and after.

Great team

This team was professional and easy to talk to from beginning to end. They provided us with a quality product that has saved us $$ and even followed up with great after sales service. We would definitely recommend this company. Show additional information

Great service, friendly and high quality installation

We installed a substantial solar system with MC Electrical and found the staff very friendly, proactive and on top of things. They installation process went very smoothly, and on the output of our system they over delivered relative to our expectations, so I am happy to wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone considering solar, as a great company to deal with. Show additional information

Our system was installed in February and has been working well and was installed quickly and efficiently. No mess. The part I hope will continue is their communication on how things are going. I imagine a lot of companies can do what they did but they haven't taken our money and forgotten us. They have reviewed our bill and just sent an email of the production on the system which has surpassed the estimates. That is what counts to me, customer service. If they do the little things I imagine if a problem arises they will be there for us. Show additional information

Top level service for a fair price

I am not going to lie; MC Electrical are not the cheapest on the market. But they are good value for money. From the quote to the installation to the after sales support, they were excellent. I would recommend MC Electrical to anyone who wants solar in anything other than the perfect position. They are very good at working with problem, semi-shaded or difficult pitched rooves. Show additional information

The best solar system from a great installer - Fronius + Sunpower

MC Electrical had the best customer service from the sales person to the electrician who installed the system and office staff on some follow-up instructions. I went with a premium solar system: 15kW Sunpower Panels + Fronius Inverter and Smart Meter. I found the advice was thorough and expertly analysed for the 4 seasons of the year and over-shadowing of adjacent trees etc. I work for a global engineering company who installs mega solar farms so was well briefed before I enquired for my home system. I found MC Electrical to be very committed to providing the best advice and responsive to my endless questions. I could not be happier with their service and they weren't the most expensive quote I got. Show additional information

quality install

Great customer service, knowledgeable respectful installers and delivered on time, no surprises Show additional information

Efficient and polite.

Good quoting,
Polite and tidy install.
Good customer service and family oriented, no pressure tactics.

Fantastic installer and post-install customer service

We have been extremely impressed with MC Electrical throughout the quoting and installation process.
The installation was efficient and they tidied up after themselves very well.
We have been particularly impressed with the post-installation customer service, helping us with the admin and setting up of the system (including getting a new meter installed).
Thanks MC Electrical - we've already recommended you to friends!

Very happy with MC Electrical.

We have been very happy with MC Electrical. From the fist initial contact it has been a good experience. MC Electrical were recommended to us and this is always a good start, Michele came to our house to for a site inspection, she new her business, knowledgeable and pleasant, explained the process and had images of what it would look like within minutes. I had the pleasure of visiting MC Electrical at the office and met with the Rhea and Mark their Sales Coordinator who went through the process with me. Jump forward a few weeks and the installation team arrived, again they explained what there process for the day would be, and we left them to it, they checked on a couple of things and just got on with it. At the end of the installation I was shown the work, this was one of the neatest installs of anything I have seen, very good workmanship. Again very pleasant team and a great work ethic. The chaps cleaned up after the work explained the process moving forward.
I then received a follow up call from Mark, to see how things went. This is how business should be done.
If you are thinking about solar think no further than MC Electrical.

Top Quality Service

MC Electrical did a great job from start to finish. Just got my 2019 results and power generated exceeded the estimate. Haven't had a power bill for 18 months. Very happy. Show additional information