Phazer Reviews

About Phazer, Solar Installers

Phazer

Phazer is a stockist of a range of electrical equipment, including solar panels. It operates out of Warragul in Victoria and claims to be committed to customer service.

The company's mission is to provide the best quality products and the highest level of professionalism every time. The team at Phazer aim to go that extra mile for their clients and exceed their expectations.

Sunplus Solar is used for the company's installations - inverters come with a ten-year warranty while the solar panels themselves have 25-year protection. Installers working for Phazer are BCSE accredited and are employed from the local area.

Phazer Solar Reviews

It seemed with the sale pitch that all was going to go well.
But from day one all went bad.
The installers had no details of where on the roof the system was to go & had other work that they had to attend.
Instead of a day or two to install the system it took weeks .
Had to keep contacting Phazer to find out what was going on.
Very poor communication would not call back & the tradesman had to chase them to get a reply back.
They had damaged my roof & left it with Tek screw holes for water to come leaking inside while they were gone for a number of days
If not for me checking their work and fixing the holes, this would have been a serious problem.
Other issues also arose that should not have that we had discussed prior starting.
They wanted more money to pay for optimisers to add to our existing system to make it work with the new 5kw system.This was already discussed in the price for the Contract.
Recently our system went down & Phazer would not return calls for two days. We had to get other parties to fix it. Do NOT use this company.
Installation in process. Local supplier here in Warragul. Show additional information
The supplier was quick to inspect my house and provide a quote. At payment of deposit I was told installation would be in about two weeks, but actually took place seven weeks later. The weather was crap for a month and I understand that, but the supplier did not communicate with me and keep me informed. That was a bit disappointing.
The actual installation was done efficiently and the installers were friendly and considerate.
My system was only commissioned two hours ago so it's a bit too soon to comment on actual performance.
Put the system in the wrong place. Incapable of meeting a deadline/appointment time. Show additional information