PowerVault Reviews

About PowerVault, Solar Installers

PowerVault is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves . Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

PowerVault Solar Reviews

Feel free to let me rate again once system installed, hopefully in a few weeks time Show additional information
Jason Anderson was very responsive and understanding of our needs, which are relatively complex given our location and type of property. We hope to have the system installed by Christmas 2017 - fingers crossed. Show additional information
I ordered the system on August 14 and was advised that it would be about 4 weeks. This was reliant on getting approval from ACT government.
I paid 10% deposit but did not receive a receipt for the deposit and no acknowledgement of the order except with what the salesperson had given me at the beginning. I rang up a couple more times to see how the progress was going and was told I would get a call from the office when the approval was given.
I rang up ACT approvals about 4 weeks later to check and they said it had been approved and had been forwarded to Powervault. A couple days later I was told installation would begin on September 25 but they were waiting for a shipment of units arriving and it could be a week later (October 2)
Neither happened and I have had no contact with them. On October 1 I sent off an email to them pointing out their customer service left a lot to be desired and the least they could do was keep me informed of any changes, delays etc. I can accept that sometimes unavoidable things happen and that is life but what I cannot accept is not keeping a customer informed.

I am very sorry about the lack of communication. We did have supply issues as fronius was completely out of stock in Australia and the whole industry is so busy , its hard to get parts and also suitable installers but our lack of communication is not acceptable. I can only apologise and please call me if you have any questions. Jason from Powervault Show additional information
great company Show additional information
I recently installed a modest 3.77kW (13 x 290W) system to offset use of a split system air conditioner I added about the same time. I have significant shading issues in mid winter so opted for a SolarEdge SE5000H inverter with optimisers, though I feel an Enphase solution would have done much the same job. The inverter has the option of adding a DC battery at a later date.

It was a fairly complex install with a lot of electrical work on my meter/breaker board plus running a line to the garage on which the panels were installed, the back set on tilt frames. I'm now set up with full consumption monitoring. It all took a lot longer than I thought (and a lot more than "maybe this week" I was told when I signed up) but I feel I got a quality result which is performing as well, if not better, than I envisaged. PowerVault were competitive with other quotes I received and every one I dealt with (James, Jason, Stuart and the installer Mitch) were very professional and (being a solar newbie) took the time to answer the queries I had. I would have no hesitation in recommending PowerVault to others.
At this stage I am still waiting for approval of Essential Energy. They are extremely slow (generally takes 21 to 28 days) ACTEW can give approvals overnight!!
The general experience was good with all three sales persons. The two companies you sent to me provided the same product but with a noticeable difference in price.
I have had Solar PV at my previous home on the North Coast of NSW and now that I have moved to the South Coast and built a new house I was keen to get Solar again. Your web site and recommended installers was a huge help and I am very happy with the way it turned out. I got a bigger system than I expected (3.48kW) at a lower cost than I expected, just in time for the *cursed* electricity retailers to bung their prices up AGAIN . Show additional information
Jason presented the information well, and explained what would be the best system based on our usage, plus the savings and the installation. The system fell within the budget i had hoped to fall within. Show additional information