PowerVault Reviews

About PowerVault, Solar Installers

PowerVault is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves . Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

PowerVault Solar Reviews

Having a knowledgeable person provide clear guidance and engage with my specific circumstances made all the difference. Show additional information
Not yet installed. Show additional information
Fronius software could be much better these days. Show additional information
Panels are on roof but waiting on meter update. Thanks for your assistance it was greatly appreciated. I used your info and comparison sheet to campare quotes. Your info was a great help in selecting which panels and inverter to buy. I felt I was better able to make an informed choice due to your assistance.
I have recommended your website to others.
I will contact you again when I'm looking for a battery system.
Thanks
I ordered the system on August 14 and was advised that it would be about 4 weeks. This was reliant on getting approval from ACT government.
I paid 10% deposit but did not receive a receipt for the deposit and no acknowledgement of the order except with what the salesperson had given me at the beginning. I rang up a couple more times to see how the progress was going and was told I would get a call from the office when the approval was given.
I rang up ACT approvals about 4 weeks later to check and they said it had been approved and had been forwarded to Powervault. A couple days later I was told installation would begin on September 25 but they were waiting for a shipment of units arriving and it could be a week later (October 2)
Neither happened and I have had no contact with them. On October 1 I sent off an email to them pointing out their customer service left a lot to be desired and the least they could do was keep me informed of any changes, delays etc. I can accept that sometimes unavoidable things happen and that is life but what I cannot accept is not keeping a customer informed.

I am very sorry about the lack of communication. We did have supply issues as fronius was completely out of stock in Australia and the whole industry is so busy , its hard to get parts and also suitable installers but our lack of communication is not acceptable. I can only apologise and please call me if you have any questions. Jason from Powervault Show additional information
They were only too willing to come to site and give as much advice as we required. Show additional information
The installer only gave me less than 24hrs of date to install. Had to wait approx. 1 month to complete the grid connection. Also approx. 2 week delay to get Wi-Fi access to inverter. I am very happy now that the solar experience is completed. Show additional information
Overall a very satisfying experience that I will be passing on to others Show additional information
Very good communication understood what I wanted in a solar system only to pleased to answer any questions about solar if he couldn't he got back with good information quickly well done Show additional information
great company Show additional information
I recently installed a modest 3.77kW (13 x 290W) system to offset use of a split system air conditioner I added about the same time. I have significant shading issues in mid winter so opted for a SolarEdge SE5000H inverter with optimisers, though I feel an Enphase solution would have done much the same job. The inverter has the option of adding a DC battery at a later date.

It was a fairly complex install with a lot of electrical work on my meter/breaker board plus running a line to the garage on which the panels were installed, the back set on tilt frames. I'm now set up with full consumption monitoring. It all took a lot longer than I thought (and a lot more than "maybe this week" I was told when I signed up) but I feel I got a quality result which is performing as well, if not better, than I envisaged. PowerVault were competitive with other quotes I received and every one I dealt with (James, Jason, Stuart and the installer Mitch) were very professional and (being a solar newbie) took the time to answer the queries I had. I would have no hesitation in recommending PowerVault to others.
At this stage I am still waiting for approval of Essential Energy. They are extremely slow (generally takes 21 to 28 days) ACTEW can give approvals overnight!!
The general experience was good with all three sales persons. The two companies you sent to me provided the same product but with a noticeable difference in price.
Every supplier told us something different,Prices had a huge difference.Had to take in all information and sort it out ourselves Show additional information
I have had Solar PV at my previous home on the North Coast of NSW and now that I have moved to the South Coast and built a new house I was keen to get Solar again. Your web site and recommended installers was a huge help and I am very happy with the way it turned out. I got a bigger system than I expected (3.48kW) at a lower cost than I expected, just in time for the *cursed* electricity retailers to bung their prices up AGAIN . Show additional information
Jason presented the information well, and explained what would be the best system based on our usage, plus the savings and the installation. The system fell within the budget i had hoped to fall within. Show additional information
I had a 3.48kW System 12 x 290 ET panels and a SMA Sunnyboy Inverter installed for $5000 including tilt frames fully complete and I could not rate Powervault in Newcastle any higher in every way. I am very happy with the end result and the price I paid.
Great thanks must go to Finn Peacock and his web site for all of the assistance through this exercise.