Project Solar Reviews

About Project Solar, Solar Installers

Project Solar
Project Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in Adelaide and serves SA. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Project Solar Solar Reviews

Verry good efficient easy to deal with good warrinty on workmanship

Reasonable price good communication instalment was punctal great to deal with and helped me and explained how to connect with to grid Show additional information

Still not working

Sales quoting process; A little bit of jockying around with different panels, inverters and system size. They are in this to maximise their profits and of course I am not interested in paying an over premium price. Lots of homework on my behalf before hand helped me.

Installation; Installation was done by a third party and it appears neat and tidy. The installers were friendly and did explain any questions I had.

Customer service; System was installed and fully paid about three weeks ago but not turned on yet due to paperwork stuff ups that I have no control over.

Good install, post install customer service needs improvement

Sales person was great to deal with, installation had minor date mixup but was promptly addressed. Grid connection took longer than promised and I made few calls to AGL myself. Post installation customer service needs improvement. Show additional information