Pyramid Power Reviews

About Pyramid Power, Solar Installers

Pyramid Power lays claim to being one of the first Australian companies to supply solar power systems, as its business first got underway in 1983.

Over the years, it has helped countless homeowners and businesses switch to clean technologies and lower their carbon footprints. It provides services in conjunction with its affiliate, Global Sustainable Energy Solutions.

All of the installers at Pyramid Power are trained to the highest standards and meet all occupational health and safety requirements. Customers who choose its products will be given all the information they need to make a successful switch to solar power.

Pyramid Power Solar Reviews

Will also have LG chem resu 10 installed. Pyramid Power is one of the best installers on the Far South coast of NSW. Originally had 1.5kw system installed and now FIT has finished am upgrading. Pyramid use only top quality panels and equipment. You get what you pay for. Show additional information
It is hard to assess the quality of the the system when you have no prior experience with solar, but the system seems to be working well. The customer service and installation were all very good. Everything was completed in accordance with the quote, and on time. The staff are always available if you have questions. Show additional information
Local firm with long history - Pyramid Power Show additional information
All companies that contacted us were very helpful, even to the point of showing us the cheapest rates for power and the best returns for our solar excess.

All round a great experience.
Pyramid were very helpful and gave choices of different systems. Show additional information
I install 225W Schot poly panels , hooked up to GT5 Xantrax 2.8KW Inverter. I have NWW elevation and so far it was cloudy, hazy and not much sun all together. System gone up on the 06/05 and so far it produced 126KW/h in 1 month. It was installed apx.4 wk early then the initial date. All up and going. including network feed in (and net meeter going) in one day.
Very happy!!!!!!!!
We had installed a solar hotwater system on the house roof and a 3KW grid connect system on the garage. German panels. Show additional information
Pyramid Power has yet to install the system but I have been kept informed at every step along the way with a succession of leaflets on 'what happens next' . Delivery is to be made on-site Monday 30th May, with Installation Wednesday 1st June, metering scheduled for Thursday 2nd June. My experience in talking with would-be contractors was disappointing in that a number failed to provide information sought or it was received very late. I recomend that anyone considering a Solar system search information the media and internet for say 6 months as a minimum, you can get a wealth of information this way before you start talking to any contractors in your locality, my problem has been that I have had to look away from my country area. Show additional information
We chose Pyramid because they have installed quite a few systems in the area around us at Bombala/ Bibbenluke. For a 2.2 kw they are charging us $$6,471.90. Because of our isolation, and because Pyramid have a good name for service around here we chose them.

We expect installation before mid June - should you send this form after that I will be happy to respond.
As you stated there are a lot of suppliers out there with a lot of information and systems. What you supplied helped immensely to sort a few of these out. I wanted to go with someone local as well as reliable, luckily I had a neighbor who was able to help and give additional advice. Thank you for all of your help. Show additional information
The hands-off approach by relying on satalite images doesn't lend itself to confidence in the provider. Also the packages are too obscure and on installation could be different to the quotation. You would by a car from a deal if you were advised to that the car could come with this or that engine depending on the volume available.
All I can suggest is for purchases to question, question and question, then set your own specification to obtain your solution. You will soon eliminate the fly-by-nighters.
Cheers
in a moment of weakness, I offered my two kids a set up each. Pyramid have checked the sites, made recommendations and will instal one 2.0 and also a 1.5/2.0 - not sure yet due to available and suitable roof area on a 40 year old home.
The Pyramid rep has suggested such illogical points as: one a corrugated metal roof (some new, some older sheets) - they should look at ensuring sheeting is in good nick prior to instal to avoid 'double handling' in future; also when questioned re solar hot water as well (Pyramid supply solar hot water) the rep countered with his feeling that for their installation an instantaneous gas system would be better. I just had a feeling of he was looking at the best fit solutions rather than biggest dollar earner for the company - a bit of a worry!
Planet power offered a better system with higher efficiency panels requiring less space, but their prise was 50% more. Afterwards they bsaid they could have matched the price I had using cheaper panels, but I had already decided not to use them. Show additional information
I tried to get quotes 4 to be exact, only 1 actually took the time to make appointment with me and attend all others it all seemed to hard so ther gone , i had 4 other household s ready to go, so tuff to the others they must have so much work on they didnt need ours. I have talked to a lot of people in this area about solar they all say the same poor attitudes from these companies. Show additional information
Very impressed with the people in this company Show additional information
good team to work with.The sales rep new what he was talking about and came back with a good system and good price. Show additional information