Rely Solar Reviews

About Rely Solar, Solar Installers

Rely Solar
Rely Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in Melbourne and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Rely Solar Solar Reviews

Rip off with no customer service

I paid a fortune for a 6.6kw system and barely get half that on a good day. Installer refused to come back to check settings. Show additional information
From start to finish a great experience. I would highly Recommend Rely Solar for their professional service. Show additional information
Customer service really bad
You leave a message to verify that the installation was done correctly and no one calls you back or even reply to your message.
I am worried the inverter warranty and installation book says the device should not be exposed to the sun or the rain. Never the less the installer was comfortable to leave them exposed!!
I would have expected a courtesy call from either the sales man or the company to get some feedback.
I think they aim for high turnover.
Shop around and try to get feedback or reviews before going with any one.

Not happy with customer service. But I cannot judge about product quality and warranty since the product was just installed less than a month ... just