Solagex Australia Adelaide Reviews

About Solagex Australia Adelaide, Solar Installers

Solagex Australia Adelaide is a Solar Power Installation company based in Brisbane and serves QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Solagex Australia Adelaide Solar Reviews

Purchasing a system from interstate required a lot of communication and a generous amount of patience. Maintaining contact and feedback is very important in any process. So far an excellent system with the Q-cells procucing 3.5kwh on start up in full cloud with rain drops. Show additional information
We are in a holding pattern at the moment, Paul at Solagex has been very helpful with all of my questions. We have upgraded in all areas since our first quotation. My neighbour has jumped on board with an identical system. We have paid our deposits and are waiting for a instalation date.
Solagex is ready to go but we are waiting for electricity provider to oganise the meter.
All good so far.
It's been over 5 weeks since the contract was signed and no contact. I have paid a deposit and not received one single confirmation or call. I have phoned and emailed over 17 times. The ph numbers on the contract and their website go to voice mail except one. The Melb office had no idea so put me through to Qld. I am on hold there still. No contact..One person has called 3 days ago and asked me to called back but their number goes to a voicemail.

Leave these guys alone.. Absolutely hopeleses. I don't know if I have lost my deposit or not??