Sologistics

Sologistics Reviews

4.8

Based on 6 ratings  - Aus Ranking

Sologistics is a Solar Power Installation company based in Glen Iris and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $3,000 - $8,800 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Sologistics Reviews (6)

5kW

Sungrow

Inverter Brand

Professional help from start to finish

I chose Sologistics as they were the most professional and helpful in the evaluation process for our residential system.

That professionalism continued throughout the installation and commissioning phase.

Additionally, Jacqui was most helpful walking us through the State subsidy process, and in dealing with our supplier and distributor. Additionally, their communications were excellent during the Melbourne Covid lockdown whic cut across the process.

The process couldn't have been made easier, and the benefits are flowing from day 1.

Hide Ian's Comment

5kW

$8,000 to $10,000

Inverter Brand

They're all doing a great job of getting Australia to go solar!

It was confusing at first but we learnt a lot
Hide Marita's Comment

6.6kW

$4,000 to $6,000

Inverter Brand

Very good company to deal with

All aspects with this company was excellent,from quotes to installation and set up no faults to now
Hide Rick's Comment

4kW

Goodwe

Inverter Brand

Cam and the sologistics team were extremely helpful in all ways, especially guiding me through the rebate scheme

Fabulous experience very happy, I own a Tesla and last month my electricity bill for charging the car and running our house was only $60.00
Hide Anthony's Comment

6.6kW

Trina

Inverter Brand

Very professional installer and good adviser

Cam and Paul from Sologistics were very knowledgeable in the quoting/HW choice process (I am an engineer and always have tricky technical questions).
They made it a breeze to go through the Solar Victoria rebate application and will guide you through it and are always available on the phone to help you out.
The installation was performed by one of their sub RTB electrical, and Ryan and his mate did a very professional job.
They helped me creating an account with Solar.web.com to monitor my 5kW Fronius inverter with a Smartmeter. They walk me though the website and app to monitor my usage/PV production/feed-in to the grid.

What a breeze! I can’t wait to see my next electricity bill shrink next to zero!!!

Hide Remi's Comment

3kW

$3,000 to $6,000

Cost

Sologistics were very helpful and explained how solar works and what was the most appropriate system me. The whole process was simple and effortless. I would recommend them to anyone considering solar power, in fact a friend on mine has since had solar panels fitted to his house. We are both having our factories fitted with solar panels in the next few months.
Hide Billy's Comment