Sologistics Reviews

About Sologistics, Solar Installers

Sologistics
Sologistics is a Solar Power Installation company based in Glen Iris and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Sologistics Solar Reviews

Cam and the sologistics team were extremely helpful in all ways, especially guiding me through the rebate scheme

Fabulous experience very happy, I own a Tesla and last month my electricity bill for charging the car and running our house was only $60.00 Show additional information

Very professional installer and good adviser

Cam and Paul from Sologistics were very knowledgeable in the quoting/HW choice process (I am an engineer and always have tricky technical questions).
They made it a breeze to go through the Solar Victoria rebate application and will guide you through it and are always available on the phone to help you out.
The installation was performed by one of their sub RTB electrical, and Ryan and his mate did a very professional job.
They helped me creating an account with Solar.web.com to monitor my 5kW Fronius inverter with a Smartmeter. They walk me though the website and app to monitor my usage/PV production/feed-in to the grid.

What a breeze! I can’t wait to see my next electricity bill shrink next to zero!!!
Sologistics were very helpful and explained how solar works and what was the most appropriate system me. The whole process was simple and effortless. I would recommend them to anyone considering solar power, in fact a friend on mine has since had solar panels fitted to his house. We are both having our factories fitted with solar panels in the next few months. Show additional information