Sun Kissed Solar

Sun Kissed Solar Reviews

Sun Kissed Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in Katoomba and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Sun Kissed Solar Reviews (12)

4.3/5

fantastic installers, great to work with and good to talk to regarding all my questions

quote was simple and clear.
installation was tidy and punctual, once all the paperwork with the retailer and transmission retailer was completed

Original Review on 15-08-2017:

Gary spent time with me looking at what could be installed on my roof. He spent a lot of time actually on the roof and working out what would be best given our aspect etc. Others potential installers did not take the time and I felt like they were offering just a cut and copy approach. He explained the benefits of the system he was suggesting and I felt while perhaps not the cheapest quote I could get, his approach and after install service offerings were easy to understand and fair. I would have no reservations recommending him to others. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Dave: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

The system has exceeded my expectations. As part of the solar system I also installed an LG battery and now after moving from AGL to a supplier who provides a decent solar credit scheme, I am no longer a consumer, but a producer where the electricity supplier owes me money.

Original Review on 11-07-2017:

Yes, this is the second time I have completed this survey for you. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Ken: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

The only company that requested an onsite visit for the quote. Subsequently the final quote was very informative including detailed information about annual savings, anticipated daily Kwh generation and recoup time of original investment. Although not the cheapest quote I was confident of receiving a quality system that suited our needs at a competitive price. I would highly recommend Sun Kissed Solar.
Of the 3 installers supplied by you, 2 responded promptly, and the other not at all. However, of the 2, Sunkissed's proprietor Gary Caganoff came in person, spent an hour assessing and explaining the installation in easily understood language and his quote was competitive. I opted for a 3.5 kw micro inverter system and an upgrade of my existing 1.5 kw stringer system to micro inverters, giving 5 kw. I was very happy with Gary and his teams promptness and efficiency, and I would recommend the company.
The principal of the company, who was also the installer, was very pleasant to deal with and also knowledgeable about the product he was offering
A range of reasons, they were:
1. recommended by a friend
2. local (we live in the upper Blue Mountains and we like to support local businesses if/when we can)
3. good service, and
4. competitive price along with good quality system
Gary came to our home and quoted on our needs. He was able to answer many questions that I had and I felt comfortable dealing with his company.

The install was done on the selected date by a very capable and honest team. A pleasure having them here for the two day install.