Total Solar Solutions Reviews

About Total Solar Solutions, Solar Installers

Total Solar Solutions Australia is a fully owned and operated Australian company located in Victoria. We employ only fully qualified electrical solar installers and we are fully insured and licensed to undertake any type of solar power installation.

Our technicians are fully qualified electrical installers, fully insured and licensed home solar power installer Victoria wide including in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, Melbourne South Eastern suburbs and all of Victoria. We can offer a competitive quote for your solar panels and solar power needs Victoria wide.

We specialise to install in the Eastern and South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, and have travelled all across Victoria to provide quality solar services.

After you contact us, we start off with checking your current electricity consumption and find out what you want your future solar system to achieve. We then provide free solar advice and check your home's suitability for solar. We will ask you the right question and provide you with no pressure customer information. We focus on quality systems with a long life, so you can get an attractive return on your investment.

Total Solar Solutions Solar Reviews

I bought an EnPhase micro inverter system with QC 280W panels early October.
The sales person (Daniel) is very enthusiastic, helpful and was upfront about the cost and quality of their products.
Sure they are not the cheapest in town, but from what I have seen, the quality of the installation and products justifies the cost.
The installers took their time and all was done in a very professional manner.
It is still early days but the system produces plenty of power. The big advantage is that thanks to the micro inverters we could split the panels into different directions.
I can really recommend this company. Should be top of your list.
Hi guys,
I bought a SolarEdge system with LG panels from these guys in June and I couldn't be more happy. It's now pumping 30kw a day. After dealing with hopeless trades people for years, I can certainly spot the difference! The system reeks of quality and their installation was top notch. The salesman Daniel is always open to questions and I've never felt pressured into buying more or better. The SolarEdge app is fantastic for observing what's happening. I've just ordered an LG Chem battery with Total Solar Solutions, which makes me a returning customer. 5 stars guys!
Your service is better than most, and very helpful. After using your service, I was confident that any choice I made would do the job, it was just a matter of making the best choice possible.

Total Solar Solutions should also be on your list of recommended suppliers.
Best quote for an A class system I specified after researching. Other quotes were cheaper, but I preferred a known quality level so as to ensure performance without any troubles, rather than gamble on unknown brands. Show additional information