Total Solar Solutions Reviews

About Total Solar Solutions, Solar Installers

Total Solar Solutions

Total Solar Solutions Australia is a fully owned and operated Australian company located in Victoria. We employ only fully qualified electrical solar installers and we are fully insured and licensed to undertake any type of solar power installation.

Our technicians are fully qualified electrical installers, fully insured and licensed home solar power installer Victoria wide including in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, Melbourne South Eastern suburbs and all of Victoria. We can offer a competitive quote for your solar panels and solar power needs Victoria wide.

We specialise to install in the Eastern and South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, and have travelled all across Victoria to provide quality solar services.

After you contact us, we start off with checking your current electricity consumption and find out what you want your future solar system to achieve. We then provide free solar advice and check your home's suitability for solar. We will ask you the right question and provide you with no pressure customer information. We focus on quality systems with a long life, so you can get an attractive return on your investment.

Total Solar Solutions Solar Reviews

Excellent installers top job

If you want the best solar system and installers then speak to Daniel. No pressure selling professional advice, I have a large house with a pool and a business operating from it. Dan recommended a 12kw LG /SolarEdge system and now a year on no problems and I have barely payed a electricity bill.

The installers were professional and did a top job even the gaps between the panels are spot on. Total wasn’t the cheapest, but If you want cheap stuff call the guys advertised on tv
Some of your chosen suppliers Listened to what I wanted and then quoted something else.
One did not fit solar edge.
One was more expensive.
The most expensive quote was not from a Solar Quote supplier. ( A company in Croydon.) Very high pressure and not listening to the customer.
Thank you for having a great web site with a lot of information.
Comment to my supplier. It is easier to produce power than the paper work for the Vic solar rebate.
Regards Kevin
After lots of research and comparing on SolarQuotes we thankfully selected Total Solar Solutions for our solar system and reverse cycle inverters installation. Right from the outset the response was both fast and professional. The sales process was very informative and efficient and once we placed the order the follow up was excellent. A firm installation date was set and met. The installation crew were all fantastic and it was obvious that they showed respect for our house and property. The installation was carried out perfectly on time and the results have just amazed us. I would say that this is the most professional trades and services company that we have ever dealt with. I have already recommended Total Solar Solutions to a number of friends and family and would encourage anyone who is serious about installing a top quality solar system to contact Total Solar Solutions. The quote from Total Solar Solutions was not the CHEAPEST, but due to the fact that they offered World Class products such as LG Panels and Fronius Inverters backed up with local installation and real world expertise represented GREAT VALUE for MONEY to us. Show additional information
“When quality matters to you”! Yes, Total Solar Solutions has certainly delivered what they have promised in the Solar Industry and to clients who are looking for quality solar products! Price is great for what their knowledge and workmanship have provided! Thanks to Daniel, Hayden and the whole team, from a sales call to the completion of installation. Great communications throughout (thanks to Christine!). The installers, Hayden, Kieran, Jeremy, and everyone are so professional, well mannered, polite, neat and helpful! Now, the system is running beautifully and generating awesome power even at 10am on a autumn’s day (4.5kW/7.3kW system)! And loves the LGNeonR365 panels on my roof! Thank you again! Show additional information
Very knowledgeable and helpful crew who can deliver a quality solar system for a reasonable price. Show additional information
Was after a fully integrated quality solar system. That is exactly what we got. Installation was extremely professional. Very happy to recommend this company. Show additional information
From first contact with Daniel and staff at Total Solar , I was blown away by their good service!
I needed my panels installed in a hurry as off to VCAT fighting overshadowing development and they installed before the hearing!
Installation was excellent, every person from admin to the blokes on site were a credit to the company - I now know why they have so many good reviews.
Highly recommend them for quality, value and friendly service which is better than virtually every other company I've dealt with!
I bought an EnPhase micro inverter system with QC 280W panels early October.
The sales person (Daniel) is very enthusiastic, helpful and was upfront about the cost and quality of their products.
Sure they are not the cheapest in town, but from what I have seen, the quality of the installation and products justifies the cost.
The installers took their time and all was done in a very professional manner.
It is still early days but the system produces plenty of power. The big advantage is that thanks to the micro inverters we could split the panels into different directions.
I can really recommend this company. Should be top of your list.
Hi guys,
I bought a SolarEdge system with LG panels from these guys in June and I couldn't be more happy. It's now pumping 30kw a day. After dealing with hopeless trades people for years, I can certainly spot the difference! The system reeks of quality and their installation was top notch. The salesman Daniel is always open to questions and I've never felt pressured into buying more or better. The SolarEdge app is fantastic for observing what's happening. I've just ordered an LG Chem battery with Total Solar Solutions, which makes me a returning customer. 5 stars guys!
Your service is better than most, and very helpful. After using your service, I was confident that any choice I made would do the job, it was just a matter of making the best choice possible.

Total Solar Solutions should also be on your list of recommended suppliers.
Best quote for an A class system I specified after researching. Other quotes were cheaper, but I preferred a known quality level so as to ensure performance without any troubles, rather than gamble on unknown brands. Show additional information