Traralgon Plumbing and Solar Reviews

About Traralgon Plumbing and Solar, Solar Installers

Traralgon Plumbing and Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in Traralgon and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Traralgon Plumbing and Solar Solar Reviews

Still waiting for final labeling anf inspection Show additional information
Unfortunately, after 3 weeks, I am still waiting for my Energy supplier to contact me so I can let them know that I now have Solar. Show additional information
This was the only quote that i got, however i did quite a bit of research about the products and was happy with what i was supplied. I went for a Solahart 302CS13C hot water service, as hot water was a significant portion of my bill and this model suited my site due to exposure to frosts. The solar system was a 3.5 kW system made up of REC TwinPeak 2 - 290W panels with a Solar Edge SE5000H Wave Inverter and a Solar Edge Modbus meter with connection to SolarEdge monitoring platform.
My site has very good exposure for both the panels and hot water service with a NNE (hot water) and N (PV) aspect.
The install was completed on time and budget and the advice given prior to signing up was accurate and very useful. I will extend the PV system at some stage.
I am still waiting for the power Company to complete their part of the installation.
I have found your web site invaluable throughout this process and the general information you cover very interesting.
I chose to install a premium system that was 'battery ready', and had the most flexibility so that I can 'fine tune' the installation in a couple of years.
Traralgon Plumbing & Solar designed and implemented the system in a timely & professional manner.
The team at Traralgon Plumbing and solar really took the time to understand what my expectations were. They were able to offer solutions to help meet these and explained each benifit in layman's terms. They provided a good spread of information for me to be able to qualify. The team were prompt and reliable on time and completed the installation in one day.
I would highly recommend Traralgon Plumbing and Solar and will be contacting them again in the future when ready to install batteries.
Did my research and came up with not necessarily the cheapest, I was more concerned with quality of the product and installation.

Had 16 panels installed and connection fitted to later install a battery. Am able to monitor performance of system on internet.

System was up and running in 2 days. Less than 2 weeks to wait for work to commence and date was mutually agreed to.

Those doing the installing were teriffic and kept me fully informed of their progress.