Austral Solar

Austral Solar Reviews

Austral Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in Mornington and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Austral Solar Reviews (3)

4.3/5

Excellent customer service and good value for money

I shopped around about solar products and installation over three months, I pushed few times because of the negative news going around about solar installers. Finally I decided to install solar because my energy bill became a head ache. I called and spoken to Ayush Paul from Austral Solar. He gave me excellent advices and spoken to me in a calm and collected way. I put 10.36kw Trina panels and Solis inverter excellent installation there is no delay on the installation.
I recommend Austral Solar as best clean energy company. Thank you Ayush Paul for your excellent communication skill and customer service.

Austra Solar Review

The sales/quoting process was straightforward. Brands to be installed for solar panel and inverter were provided, with the option of choosing other brands depending on budget salesxperson was polite snd helpful. No problem communicating with sales person for further queries even after business hours. Installation process was ok. Installers were polite and tidy, although arrived in the afternoon rather than at 10am as advised by sales person. Customer service organised the grid connection after installation.

My major complaint is that I was incorrectly advised by the installer that I should turn the system on only after my electricity provider has changed the meter, with a waiting period of approximately a month. When my electricity provider contacted me after a month, I was informed that my meter didn't need changing as I have a digital meter. Consequently, I missed out on immediate savings by having the system turned off for a month.
I would have given them a rating of 5 except on the switches they install was cracked and it took a couple of weeks to replace. There was no problem at all apart from that.