Captain Green QLD Reviews

Based on 1 rating Aus Ranking

About Captain Green QLD, Solar Installers

Captain Green QLD
Captain Green QLD is a Solar Power Installation company based in Brisbane and serves QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Captain Green QLD Solar Reviews

Disgusting people to deal with

Before signing the contract sales manager Andrew was very friendly BUT when I signed the sales contract hard to believe how he changed, ignoring calls, never bother to return calls/emails.
Can't believe how company manager changed.
When The installation was done, I had been handed over the booklet and told to just go through the papers and follow the book. But before signing the sales I been promised that company person can help you to do all the process and guess what company Captain Green staff didn't come or help me to setup my wifi system.
I called HeadOffice 10 times and my calls either disconnected or ignored.
When I spoke to someone at the office then He just send me an email again with Wifi setup booklet which I told him in advance that cannot connect and tried so many times but failed always.
Disgusting and worst experience ever.
Do not believe or sign contact with Captain Green.

The Installation was tidy though and Installer was good .