Eco Solar Reviews

About Eco Solar, Solar Installers

Eco Solar is based on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland and is responsible for designing, supplying and installing solar power products. It is able to provide solar power systems to commercial, industrial, residential and community buildings.

Both grid-connected and standalone power systems are available throughout south-east Queensland. Eco Solar stocks quality brands of solar panels, inverters and other equipment.

All solar power systems are installed in line with Australian standards and the company offers whole-life maintenance agreements. Customers can also benefit from an on-site visit and consultation before deciding which product they should opt for.

Eco Solar Solar Reviews

THEY ARE ONLY INSTALLING TODAY Show additional information
FYI, a workmate had his sytem installed by one of your prfered suppliers and made the following comment to me , his sytem was installed , and they did not run through operation with him, they installed and left. Show additional information
I found the whole procedure very confusing to start with and had to do a lot of research to try and understand it all. There are sites out there that are helpful it is just a case of finding them.

I found the Clean Energy Council website very helpful and they also list the Certified Installers so you can check to see that the person who is installing your solar power is qualified. I ended up using some-one who was recommended to me but I was only 70% happy with him.
Both my wife and I liked the fact that with this company when the sales rep said he would be out to speak with us he was and we were not kept waiting. Also when the installation team said they would be out they were and also were courteous and prompt and kept us informed of what was taking place. Very important to both my wife and myself. Also after sales questions were no problems very happy with the service and the product and would recommend them to anyone and have done so since. Show additional information
The response time & service from this company was excellent. I would recommend them to anyone else in this area. Show additional information
The salesperson actually visited our home and also had an very recent aerial photo of our house.
The company had an office locally at Westpoint shopping centre Blacktown. The main office is at Bella Vista industrial area.