Evolved Electrical Reviews

About Evolved Electrical, Solar Installers

Evolved Electrical is a Solar Power Installation company based in Bradbury and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Evolved Electrical Solar Reviews

Hello Finn, firstly great web site very informative. I received 3 quotes all from your web site.

Soltek, I almost completed the purchase but on further research into their inverter I found it was not up to standard of the Samil inverter.

Mark Group supplied me with a cocky salesperson the products Samil inverter & Canadian panels which I found to be comparable and equal to the quality of Evolved Electrical but at a cost of $500.00 dearer & three weeks to install. I realized Mark Group is a company with large overheads.

Evolved Electrical supplied me with professionalism, a quality product Samil inverter & German solar panels Evolved Electrical is a one man operation (electrician) and installed it in a matter of a couple of days from signing the contract.

I was very satisfied & pleased with the quality and professionalism of Evolved Electrical.