Grand Solar Reviews

About Grand Solar, Solar Installers

Grand Solar
Grand Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in Parramatta and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Grand Solar Solar Reviews

I can't get my box to restart. It is exposed and some neighbourhood child has turned it off. We can't find a number that will answer. Show additional information
The installation was professionally done, but paper work was not submitted to energy provider. after almost 3 months, I got a huge power bill from the energy provider, when I called them, they knew nothing about me having it installed. now I have to arrange for an Electrician to apply for installation. This company will not return phone calls.
DOES NOT DESERVE BUSINESS
Very dedicated team, always asking approval prior to any changes. Constant inspection of each other's work minimised any errors (none to my knowledge).
The guys were polite and respectful, they cleaned up each day and kept us informed all the way through the installation process.
System not finished due they didn't have correct panels Show additional information
The salesman was easy to understand and very knowledgable. Show additional information
The grand solar team relocated my existing solar and added an extra 5 2kw. Very professional in their design, workmanship and installation quality. Sales team were very flexi ble and provided more than I asked for. Installation team were adaptable to the onsite differences they discovered and did a great job. Gave me a full inspection before they left, including setting up the monitoring software. Has been operating for 2 months now and I cannot fault the quality of the product they installed. Show additional information