Grand Solar

Grand Solar Reviews

Grand Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in Parramatta and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Grand Solar Reviews (8)

4.4/5

4.0/5

Top quality installation and excellent after sales support

We have large roof areas and we were able to accommodate 6.6kw each on both north and west facing roofs. The quoting process was trouble-free. The installation was very professional with top-quality components used. We requested to finish the job in 1 day if it was possible, so they sent a team of 4 on the installation day, they were very tidy and cleaned up the area after the installation was completed. Grandsolar was very professional and patient, they were available all the time to answer any of our queries. Furthermore, they were monitoring our solar outputs and noticed a solar string wasn't producing as much electricity as it should, especially it was north facing one. They booked the time with us and came out to check the panels and rectified the issue straight away. I am super happy with Grandsolar's service and my solar investment.

Review removed. The solar business alleges this review is fake.
Waiting for reviewer to provide proof of purchase.

Learn More
The installation was professionally done, but paper work was not submitted to energy provider. after almost 3 months, I got a huge power bill from the energy provider, when I called them, they knew nothing about me having it installed. now I have to arrange for an Electrician to apply for installation. This company will not return phone calls.
DOES NOT DESERVE BUSINESS

Original Review on 11-10-2017:

Very dedicated team, always asking approval prior to any changes. Constant inspection of each other's work minimised any errors (none to my knowledge).
The guys were polite and respectful, they cleaned up each day and kept us informed all the way through the installation process.

8 months later we asked Michael: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

So far very happy with the performance of our system.
System not finished due they didn't have correct panels
The salesman was easy to understand and very knowledgable.
The grand solar team relocated my existing solar and added an extra 5 2kw. Very professional in their design, workmanship and installation quality. Sales team were very flexi ble and provided more than I asked for. Installation team were adaptable to the onsite differences they discovered and did a great job. Gave me a full inspection before they left, including setting up the monitoring software. Has been operating for 2 months now and I cannot fault the quality of the product they installed.