Hybrid Solar Energy Solutions

Hybrid Solar Energy Solutions Reviews

Hybrid Solar Energy Solutions is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves . Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Hybrid Solar Energy Solutions Reviews (7)

4.1/5

4.1/5

4.0/5

Worst decision to buy Solar from Hybrid Solar Energy Solutions

I have had a very bad experience with Hybrid Solar Energy Solutions. Once this company sells you the Solar System ,they will not help you to setup it up at all. I tried to contact them several times to help me get started but all in vain. They didn't even bother to send me an email to setup my Inverter.
Very Disappointing, bad customer service.

Excellent recommendations.

We got 3 different quotes and were able to make informed decisions. Got the solar panel installed in no time. I would recommend this company for solar solutions.

Original Review on 28-01-2020:

Tidy install

The team got job done in time frame as promised . Original ratings

8 months later we asked Linh: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

So far it's been great , power bill is next to nothing to pay, actually in credit at the moment with power company.

Pleasantly surprised

After several quotes and visits from various solar providers, I was pleasantly surprised by the treatment from Solar Hybrid Solutions. Harry visited my home at a long distance from his base, provided expert advice and offered the most competitive deal. When some part was not immediately available, he offered an upgrade at minimal cost. I was even more surprised to get a call a couple of weeks later to say the installation had been arranged. Result: in less than 3 weeks from initial visit, I had the system fully installed by expert and professional installers. No aggressive sales pitch, just good quality advice and customer treatment. Very satisfied.

Fantastic service

We had discussed with few solar company but Harry from hybrid solar power gave us right advises and best customer service.they have good products knowledge they answered every question we have we definitely recommend these guys for best service.

Great

Everything was great people turned up on time and left with information given I was very happy.