Nexus Solar Reviews

About Nexus Solar, Solar Installers

Nexus Solar

Reviewers report paying: $4,600 - $6,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Nexus Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in Albany Creek and serves QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Nexus Solar Solar Reviews

Very happy.

Ashleigh was a very friendly and polite salesman, explained process clearly and gave us a fair quote and date for installation.
The guys who came along to install right on time were respectful, polite and they left everything neat and tidy and up and running.
We are very happy with the whole process thank you.. Brendon and your team.

So so experience

The sales quoting and explanations were good. The installation by Platinum electrical was very neat albeit under very trying difficult rainy conditions. Nexus attempted to arrange the grid connection. It was only once that I had returned from overseas 3 weeks later with still no grid installation that I called my supplier that the installation of the smart meter was booked and installed 2 weeks after that. So a 5 week wait before I could finally turn the system on. Appears to be functioning beautifully now. Follow up has been non-existent. Show additional information

Beware after sales service is appalling

After many attempts at trying to get my app to work I have given up on that.

The after sales service from this company is disgraceful and is almost non-existent when they were installing my solar they did damage to the back line it was replaced with an inferior model after many many months of calls emails and messages recently I was contacted after leaving a bad review and was promised that it would finally be fixed still months later nothing if I could offer you one bit of advice don’t go with nexus go elsewhere do yourself a favour learn from our mistakes it has been over two years and I’m still waiting for these issues.

I recently had Aircon installed by a different company and when the installation was done the Electrician said the installation was not up to safety standards and individual fuses were not installed on my mate on my fuse box as should’ve been done this was done at a cost to me after installation of an extra thousand dollars so in summary.
No after sales service.

No repairs done to damage on my house still waiting since 2017.
No app working to show me how much solar I am producing.
Safety switch is not installed as per Australian standard.

Nexus Solar

•How was the sales/quoting process? Accommodating and clear.
•How did the installation go? Polite? Tidy? Punctual? Punctual & Tidy
•How was the customer service? e.g. did they help organise the grid connection after the install? Very good - yes, connection after install

Sold me the dream, ended in a nightmare

Purchased Solar from Nexus Solar. It was installed in January 2019. The App never worked correctly to let me know the solar reading and after the first bill came after 3 months it showed the system was not working correctly. I informed them immediately. 7 months later they fixed the system- which was incorrectly wired by 70% of the panels. I therefore paid for full electricity for 7 months plus the cost of Solar - no savings.
They confirmed they would refund me the difference owing due to this being the law if the installation was faulty.
They never refunded and have refused to.

Sales man was friendly - but never replied to my calls r emails once I said it was faulty
Installed incorrectly
Customer Service was helpful and followed process but when it came to paying us back for the fault the owner never paid or replied to messages