Now Solar Pty Ltd

Now Solar Pty Ltd Reviews

Now Solar Pty Ltd is a Solar Power Installation company based in Canning Vale WA. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Now Solar Pty Ltd Reviews (3)

4.0/5

4.3/5

4.3/5

Original Review on 04-09-2020:

Professional and friendly

The quoting was not at all high pressure and very responsive to questions. Price was quite reasonable overall. Installers worked very hard and did it all in minimum time despite poor weather. All work was done when scheduled. Removal of old system and installation done well with all rubbish removed and all staff were polite and answered questions well. Following the installation the person who oversaw the calibration of the system and checking up how well it was done was exceptional, going out of his way to visit after hours to explain the shut down procedure and do some extra wiring to get the maximum out of the system during a power outage. I would definitely recommend this company. Original ratings

8 months later we asked ROBERT: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes. Very pleased with it

Excellent service

Didi and the team were outstanding. There was nothing complicated everything was taken care of. The installation team were professional and friendly even taking the time to set up the app for us. Didi has been there every step of the way and always answers his phone and messages. We have already recommended to friends and family and are so happy we chose Now Solar.

Great Service

Solar Quotes provided me with information on the range of acceptable panels and inverters. It also was very informative in advising on the process and issues. Armed with this information I contacted a number of suppliers and was able to select an inverted and panels which appeared in Solar Quotes information sheet. Also I was able to ask informed questions. The sales representative I dealt with at Now Solar was able to answer all the tricky questions I raised based on the information I gained from Solar Quotes. On installation date the team were excellent and were very careful not to damage my roof or my meter box. I ended up including a smart meter with my installation which is highly recommended as it allows me to determine immediately when I should turn items on during the day (air con, pool pump, bore, dishwasher and washing machine) so as to maximise use of solar electricity rather than putting it back into the grid.