One Stop Utilities Reviews

About One Stop Utilities, Solar Installers

One Stop Utilities
One Stop Utilities is a Solar Power Installation company based in Altona and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

One Stop Utilities Solar Reviews

Was quite smooth. But somewhat mislead by sales that the panels could have gone to North side while installers could only put 4 there which wouldn't work as I'd have to drop one panel from West side.

Sales upsold a sightly better system so that they can install some panels north and the remaining west.
Installer arrived with instructions to put everything on the west. After some chat I got explained why it can't go north (too small load on that string) abs we still had to proceed with all-west.

That was a major disappointment as I specifically asked sales to ensure we can get some on the north side. But I guess I didn't have much choice and will need to see how it'll work out.

Still waiting for the inspector to come it and unfortunately I have 0 expert limit.

Very good price, quick and neat installation

I found One Stop Utilities through an ad on ozbargain. They quoted me a 6.3kW system with Risen panels and a 5kW Goodwe inverter. Very prompt correspondence and I got the install done around a week after the solar homes approval from government. I believe the installers were subcontracted. Two guys turned up and they did a very neat job of installing the panels. I am an engineer and I got out the vic guidelines, and as far as I can tell it is all compliant. The inverter was installed next to my meterbox. This could have been a bit nicer as they did not run the conduit behind the brick veneer, however overall it is fairly neat/straight and is compliant.

I turned the system on last week on an overcast Winter's day and produced way more power than I expected. My first good day in Winter is today and I have produced 14kWh between the sun coming up at 7.30 and 1pm right now.

Overall I am very happy.