Pure Coastal Solar Reviews

About Pure Coastal Solar, Solar Installers

Pure Coastal Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Pure Coastal Solar Solar Reviews

Installer will not come out and fix a problem with workmanship even though they provided 10 yr warranty on workmanship. Have to take him to DFT this is the second time, the first was because he did not supply the correct size inverter!

And the Inverter was installed just 200mm off the ground!
Very quick response to my enquiry, owner is a local chap and has completed many installations in the area. His quotation was straightforward and a no nonsense presentation. I enquired about the method of fixing and other details I wanted clarified and he responded in terms I could understand. Show additional information
There seem to be snakeoil salesmen, Honest John salesmen, Take-it-or-leave-it salesmen in this business and I found myself distrusting everything and everyone. Everyone uses the best quality components and can honestly tell you that they've never had a failure !!!!.
I decided in the end that it was pointless listening to the rhetoric so did a lot of research online and concluded that even the best quality panels and inverters have failures and downtime, so I might as well buy through the local guy (I live in a somewhat rural/remote area) and demand (hopefully) fast response if a failure occurs.
His price wasnt the cheapest but it was certainly very competitive and he did a quick and professional installation.