Shipps Electrical and Solar Reviews

About Shipps Electrical and Solar, Solar Installers

Shipps Electrical and Solar
Shipps Electrical and Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in Young and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Shipps Electrical and Solar Solar Reviews

installer always kept us informed on progress of job will be finished soon Show additional information
Ben Shipp was great; very informative, honest, professional and above all communicated well and often with us along the way. He has only just finished installing on Tuesday 28/3/2017. Everything went smoothly. So we really haven't been able to reap or see the benefit of it all. We only obtained one other quote, which was similar to Ben's. The other two contacts you provided me with did not respond at all.
I choose Shipp's, Solar and Electrical, because they we local and knew there stuff. Several modifications we made along the course of the project and Ben was helpful and knowledgeable about the changes and helped with the selection of the appropriate system that was installed. They weren't the cheapest quote I received, but I preferred the quality components, and in the end it was exception value for money.

You should give Ben due consideration, if you are looking for a system for your roof.