Solar Installation Services Reviews

About Solar Installation Services, Solar Installers

Solar Installation Services

Reviewers report paying: $4,590 - $5,990 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Solar Installation Services is a Solar Power Installation company based in Central Coast and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Solar Installation Services Solar Reviews

Very happy. Savin' is around $2450 a year.

We are very happy with the investment made with SIS SOLAR since thanks to the attention and honesty of Jhon we are having considerable savings in our economy, Thank you very much Jhon and SIS Solar! Show additional information

Definitely exceeds customer expectations. !!!!! with amazing savings!!!

I was fortunate to have the solar assessment by the regional manager (John TOIA) he was passionate and extremely Knowledgeable.He did not try to sell me anything but in fact was focused on slashing my bill to the max.

This company has smashed my bill and now up to bill now Im still in credit at $271.69
The installation was amazing, highly skilled and genuine trades people with a great nature towards customers.
Local company and installers with your own allocated project manager, no issues, no mess , the total job exceeded my expectations and this also covered the grid connection.also, the monitoring app at no extra cost.
No nasty surprises as with prior companies.
I recommend the team at SIS Solar very highly.

David,
Long Jetty.

Highly Recommend!

We got a quality system at an affordable price, Thanks to John his knowledge and professionalism is second to none. The customer service we received from Nicki (project manager) was amazing. She organised everything fast and efficient. The installation team and electrician were also very professional with great communication and workmanship. We were so impressed by this team and we highly recommend to use their services, Absolutely brilliant. Show additional information

6 stars - If I could!

6 stars if I could for great customer service.
I thought I had already some knowledge about solar systems from my friends and Google but John Toia filled me in about the important details and guided me into getting a good quality solar system for a good value price.
The installation of the solar system only took half a working day; the job was carried out thoroughly and efficiently. After the job was finished the site was cleaned up.
I certainly can recommend SIS.

Seemed great at the start. But the wheels fell off with multiple call backs and poor workmanship.

Sales and quoting process was OK. they listened to what I wanted and delivered a quote that represented it well.
The installation was firstly help up due to stock issues. Then there were multiple issues with the installation. e.g commissioning was not completed correctly. A loose connection on the roof was causing an entire string to not function. Export limitation was not considered until later after being advised by the DNSP. "user manual" is insufficient and not compliant.
Customer service was extremely bad with many calls unanswered and not returned and many unanswered emails.
I am still waiting on warranty repair of the Fronius smart meter.

Excellent bunch of installers

Every thing went so smooth. Electrician is so excellent person, wish him all the best. The other boys were all so professional and i am so happy i got them. Show additional information