Solar Man Australia

Solar Man Australia Reviews

Solar Man Australia is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves ACT. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Solar Man Australia Reviews (6)

3.8/5

Rubbish system

Low output from 3.3kw system is disappointing. Max output 1.4 kw 1pm DST 18 December should produce more

Solar review

Whole process was made easy ,your site has great information, solar man australia took care of everything else, everything went well from start to finish.

perfection

perfection in every part, quality products, install and after service, removed old system, relocated stink pie and Arial to accommodate the system

Original Review on 09-07-2018:

Your information was so important to us being pensioners, and know knowing the pitfalls from not knowing to much about solar, dodgy installers around, poor support services, please have some knowledge when and if you are going to purchase a solar system. so thank you Finn Peacock for your ever so valuable information on what to look for, what brands of inverters, panels, so we thanks you for your incredibly knowledge in solar, we are so happy our meter gets installed on the 26th July...regards Dave...Mt Druitt NSW...p.s. u can use my suburb if you wish, lived me 55 years, known throughout the district..p.s. thanks again Finn your a legend mate. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Dave: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

above and beyond you know people have gold on their roofs but have no idea its there...
Although given a date for installation this did not happen. I was not contacted and had to contact the company myself to find out what was happening. I had taken the day off for the installation as they required access to the house. A new date was set and the installation went ahead. Although told it would be completed by a certain time and again had to take time off work. Can;t comment if it has been worthwhile as I have not had a power bill yet.
Not that I haven't mentioned already