TCK Solar Reviews

About TCK Solar, Solar Installers

TCK Solar prides itself on using German-engineered parts to guarantee the quality of its solar panels. Components from the likes of Schletter, SMA, Solon, Kraus and Naimer and Lapp Kabel are used by the company.

TCK Solar appreciates that it is not possible to create a one size fits all approach to solar power, so therefore consults with each customer on the specifics of their project. The firm claims to have the knowledge and expertise to supply clients with their ideal system based on their priorities and budget.

The company also offers advice on feed-in tariffs and government rebates.

TCK Solar Solar Reviews

We installed our system in 2011 and I just realised it will have paid us back in full by mid 2017.
I also just realised I had never got around to writing a review to thank Tim & Timo for this really great system.
It has performed flawlessly all these years thanks I believe to the German Engineering and their expertise.
We are on the premium 66 cent rebate tariff which runs until 2024.
After that we will be looking to add on a Battery Storage system which will be funded by the $3,000 plus return per year we are getting from the premium feed in tariff.
Two of my bosses also put the same system in and they say it is the best investment ever.
I just checked and noticed you don't have any battery storage on your website so I hope you will be selling them by 2024.
I hope this review is helpful to anyone looking to purchase a solar system as it can be overwhelming and one of the biggest problems I found was not knowing who I could trust with honest reliable advice.
I found Tim & Timo to be honest and trustworthy.
Tim was under a bit of stress at the time and lacked a little in keeping me informed as things progressed but he is a really nice person and they did deliver on time.
I should add also they gave me a surprise phone call two years after installation for the free service they promised which I had completely forgotten about.
Thank you once again Tim & Timo I will be in touch for a Battery Storage as soon as the premium Tariff ends.
First class service and excellent quality product. Personal attention was fantastic. Show additional information
We are monitoring our panels daily and think when the days are sunnier and warmer we will be making power beyond our expectations. So far, we are very happy with the output considering we are still in winter. At this stage, considering its almost the end of August and the wettest winter we have experienced in many years, we are more than happy with our product. Today, being 26/8/12, our panels produced 19.40kw. Very happy with that!!! Roll on summer! Show additional information
I first signed up with Sun Connect based in WA but ended up cancelling my order as I found the sales people extremely pushy and aggressive. I have no reason to suspect they do not have a quality product but found their sales methods not to my liking.

I eventually went with TCK Solar and am happy with the specification and quality of their system although it is a little more expensive than other available systems.
Thanks for the information you provided in your emails and web site I found this benificial in making this important decision. Show additional information
I was after a system that fitted my scope of requirements. That was the basis of the choice of the successful tender. Very specific component requirements and how they were to be installed. TCK solar was th eonly one that catered to such specific specification requirements. Show additional information
All of the quotes supplied offered me the cheapest solar panel they have others but no offers were made, my supplier only deals in one solar Solon highest quality I believe available.

There should not be a price difference on colourbond roof and tiles