The Solar Professionals Reviews

About The Solar Professionals, Solar Installers

The Solar Professionals
Approved Installer
The Solar Professionals is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 16 142 444 380  ABN active since 08 Mar 2010 | Kgm Services Pty Ltd
ACN: 142 444 380  ACN active since 08 Mar 2010 | Kgm Services Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
NSW: 300564C Kgm Services Pty Ltd
The Solar Professionals is a Solar Power Installation company based in Wagga Wagga and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

The Solar Professionals Solar Reviews

Highly recommended solar company.

Solar Professionals has been aptly named - they are very professional in everything they do.

They visited our home and listened to what we needed, asking good clarifying questions. They took me through what was available and helped me to understand the advantages and potential disadvantages of each component.

They provided a clear and very detailed quote with information on each component, so that I could do my own independent research.

The installation went smoothly. The installers were supremely polite and sought to provide as little disruption to our normal daily routine. My wife runs a business from home and was able to continue with no disruption at all while they were here.

Solar Professionals are very responsive and punctual. They were very quick to respond to my initial query and to every other message I sent to them. The solar system was installed with very little time between my initial contact and the installation being completed.

They helped me through all steps in the process of being connected to the grid, monitoring etc.

I am VERY impressed and give them my highest recommendation to anyone considering solar.

Very professional and personable, answered every question in a timely fashion.

I got 13 quotes all up (!) It was confusing as I was advised differently across different companies and it was challenging to compare apples with apples with all the different brands and quality of products - your website helped tremendously to narrow things down.

The installation was punctual (a day early in fact). The installers were friendly and got the job done quickly & with care (no leaky roof tiles!)

I’m still receiving advice and support re: grid connection.

Exceptional service overall. Highly recommend.

True to their name.....Solar PROFESSIONALS

Decided on Solar Professionals for a number of reasons.

1. They were the only company to physically examine the roof, take exact measurements and recommend the maximum number of suitably functional panels.
2. Research on the Sunpower panels used (P19?) although not their top of the range, still carried a 25 year guarantee (inc performance), the glass was thicker than LG and the method of manufacture indicated best able to deal with shade, and micro cracking.
3. Installation was very smooth and professional including a team of six.
4. Minor reporting problem with Enlighten was dealt with immediately with the electrician calling by promptly and fixing.
5. Supplier organised with Origin to fit new meter and has also offered assistance in dealing with the electricity retailers to secure the best plan for our usage.

Reliable sales and communication

The communication was timely and professional. Slight misunderstanding with the installation which the company will correct. All systems work well as expected, in general; friendly and professional communication. Show additional information
Went with a supplier that actually installs it themselves and can have batteries added later Show additional information