The Sun Works Reviews

About The Sun Works, Solar Installers

The Sun Works is a Solar Power Installation company based in Sunshine Coast and serves QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

The Sun Works Solar Reviews

Since installing Solar my energy bill was approx $365 per quarter ... now $150 !!!!
Very happy with my investment in solar.
Many good suppliers out there with Quality products. Worst experience was with AGL who messed up their part of the whole installation. AGL offered a price match which would have given them equal best price plus 12c feed in tariff. Noth indication they could tie their own show laces.
The Sunworks were clean tidy and quality install
I found SunWorks "(aka Sunshine Coast Solar)" be friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, competent and well-organised. It was a smooth process from start to finish, compared with some of the horror stories you read about. The system was ordered on November 4th, installed on 12th, EWR raised on 12th, on 13th AGL requested Energex meter changeover, Energex called on 17th to arrange changeover on 21st. The Energex technician that installed the new polyphase meter commented how neat and tidy SunWorks' wiring was.
The system worked without a glitch from the moment it was switched on. For anyone on the Sunshine Coast contemplating a micro inverter system, I would recommend SunWorks "(aka Sunshine Coast Solar)". And for anyone not contemplating micro inverters, take a closer look at the advantages of this technology which in my view justify the slightly higher cost over string inverters.
I chose this company, because they gave me the most comprehensive information regarding Solar, with costs for each part of the unit. They live locally , are qualified electricians, and took the time to explain every facet of the unit with my partner and myself.
So far we are both content with our decision and look forward to cheaper power bills. (We did not rush into this decision, we contacted other people who used this company and all were happy)