Uni-Industries

Uni-Industries Reviews

Uni-Industries is a Solar Power Installation company based in Brendale and serves QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Uni-Industries Reviews (30)

4.4/5

4.1/5

4.4/5

4.1/5

Recommend Uni Industries

We had to replace our old solar system as the inverter failed and the panels were old and damaged. Uni-Industries removed the old panels and inverter, replaced it with a much larger 9.2kw system and wired it up to also heat our electric hot water system through the day. They are a family owned, Queensland company and the service was exceptional. I have no hesitation in recommending them.

Original Review on 20-05-2020:

Provided options with good communication, installation and follow up.

Good sales process with recommendations, follow up and accommodation of requirements Original ratings

8 months later we asked Walter: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Uni Industries Pty Ltd - excellent service and value for money.

The neighbour next door recommended Uni Industries Pty Ltd and while I had two other solar companies come and give quotes I was drawn back to them for their value for money, expert knowledge and faultless service.

My brother has had three systems installed himself (from the expensive end). I was able to go to Uni Industries with a barrage of questions and they were able to provide responses that satisfied even him! We weighed up the options and agreed that Uni Industries was the best value for money for me.

The installers were very helpful, listened to my needs, helped me sign up to the Sungrow app so I could track my solar progress and provided explanations to ensure I was fully informed.

Fantastic Installer. Best bang for buck out there! Couldn't recommend enough.

Couldn't be happier to have chosen Uni-Industries to trust with such a big investment.

Their quotes were certainly the best bang for buck out there - good quality at a very good price.

I was worried that it may have been a too-good-to-be-true case especially because they weren't one of the companies recommended from SolarQuotes.

I was worried that maybe they'll cut corners in the installation or not assist me after the job was done - boy was I wrong.

The whole process was flawless, from Sales and Admin, to Installation and Customer Service.

They were extremely helpful in educating me on the process and answering all my questions. During installation they were very happy to answer all my questions and involve me in the process. The installation was also flawless.

There was an issue with my smart meter but Uni-Industries were there and assisted me in getting it sorted with the manufacturer.

I couldn't recommend them enough and I think that SolarQuotes should really consider adding them to their list :)

Good value and great service.

Quotes were easy to understand and showed great value on the 7.8kw system over other competitors.
The installation was on time and completed within 5 hours.
EWR put in by company but awaiting supplier action.
Great Communication, quick and trouble free installation. Highly Recommend these guys.
Very poor communication skills. Deceptive inept receptionist. to some extent a complete waste of time. UNPROFESSIONAL.
Although not one of your recommended suppliers the panels (22x300W) and inverter were on your list of recommended brands.
We've gone from generating up to 12 kwh per day with the old system to from 20 kwh on a very average day to 34 kwh on a good day.
Once they had their money no back up service. Promised the earth but didn't deliver on warranty. Took 8 months to turn up and do neighbours repairs under warranty and then wanted to charge for labour !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best price-quality combination. They responded to questions in a timely manner and were able to get out to my home site quickly once it was ready to do a rough-in prior to final installation (new construction).
Installed original system, with a SMA inverter and cracked a roof tile. Main bedroom leaked and it took them 6 weeks to fix.
A cheap 20.00 component failed and it took 9 phone calls and 1 month to replace hopefully tomorow.
Dont trust Michael, comes across as great but does not answer emails or phone calls when problems arise.
Michael was the only 'straight talking' salesman that I dealt with. He was honest and answered all of my questions and provided me with a comprehensive quote. There was nothing to pay upfront and unit was installed within a week. Have recommended them to my family who are also having solar installed.
This is a true family business who try to to the best they can for you.
Our 5 kW system has just been installed a few days ago, and we are still waiting for Energex connection. We were very impressed with Uni-Industries' service, from the
professional presentation by an electrician, not just a salesperson, to the installation which went without a hitch.
Only one company from your three recommended contacted us, which was why we got other quotes, as well as some over the phone. It was the week before the 44c feed-in-tarrif was reduced in Queensland, and some quotes were exorbitant.
Thank you for your very helpful site, as I was able to get a wealth of information while my husband was interstate, and was able to convince him to go ahead with solar panels before the FID was reduced. We are watching the meter spinning backwards with glee, and are looking forward to getting a good return on our investment, as we are self-funded retirees who have seen our savings eroded by poor returns elsewhere.
They gave me the most outstanding price and cut the price of the other quotes. They explained everything so that I could understand it and didn't make me feel like an idiot.
Yes. The waiting time for Energex to alter the meter according to them will be 48 working days. Surely some electricians could be licensed to carry out this work or for Energex to employ more staff to do this conversion.
The whole experience very good.....until I waited and waited for connection to the grid. Six week and still waiting. I was told at the end of the installation that I had to do nothing....within ten days I would come home and find my clocks flashing to tell me my new metre had been installed....Not True !... in fact, Energex was waiting on a 1003 form. They would not act or inform anyone that they needed this form to proceed....so it went into limbo until I made contact.....so now I'm told I need to sign a contract when Energex post it out and return to them....and then the process starts. Looks like about 2 mths of wasted time.