• With 1000’s of Customer Reviews

AppSolar Energy Reviews

About AppSolar Energy, Solar Installers

AppSolar is an Australian solar power specialist offering affordable and eco-friendly solar power solutions. AppSolar's focus is to provide customers with high quality Tier1 Panels and top quality, European inverters. AppSolar provides top-of-the-line pre-sales and after-sales services to even the most remote locations in Australia.

AppSolar aims to harness the sun’s power to fulfil the world’s energy demands and works tirelessly to provide high-quality solar systems for different needs. AppSolar's aim is to help establish a cleaner planet by revolutionising the energy outlook of the world, one solar system at a time.

AppSolar Energy Solar Reviews

Fantastic Products and Personal Service!

Living in Rural Country NSW, we had solar put on from a different company. The system didn't work properly and even though under warranty, they would never get back to us to help resolve our problem. I saw that Appsolar was in our area and contacted them on Facebook to get a quote; we needed at bigger system and the other one fixed. These people are absolutely amazing, friendly, genuine people. They were honest, truthful and did exactly what they said they would do, which was put on a new system and fix our old one.
Our new, 5kw system is amazing and the old, 5kw system is fixed and everything is working just fantastically. I would recommend Appsolar 100%. Their service and post-service care is fantastic; they personally care about each individual family and their needs. In addition, you can get hold of them via text message and email and they respond so quickly. My parents now have a system on through Appsolar, as well as 2 of our friends. Appsolar cares about COUNTRY RURAL PEOPLE and their service and care cannot be faulted.
Tony was a great sales rep who explained everything perfectly, Greg and his installation team wear a great team and I had no problems letting them into my house. If I want more solar panels or anything solar I will be going to the company first. Show additional information
Tony is a great solar rep to work with. The amount of knowledge he had was good and suggested us the best quality products. He was proactive and always got back to me. I did my research for a couple of months and decided to go ahead with AppSolar. They have been quick with their installation and Greg and his team were extremely neat and tidy with their installation. It was nice to have the new smart meter installed during installation and have the system working straight away. It was a complete install over a day. Shah has been great with the after market service and followed with me for a couple of weeks after installation to make sure everything was working fine. I would certainly recommend AppSolar to everyone looking for Solar Systems. Show additional information
From my first contact through a computer generated enquiry, during the installation, and after service followup, I have found every person that I dealt with to be totally professional.

After my decision was made, the process was very easy.

The price was not the cheapest, but the sales person, Tony, took the time to explain the system in a manner that allowed me to understand and make an informed decision. Based on the quality of the products purchased and the excellent service I was more than happy to recommend them to a friend, who also has purchased a system.