AppSolar Energy Reviews

About AppSolar Energy, Solar Installers

As advised by AppSolar on Aug 12, 2018:

AppSolar is a leading solar power provider in Australia that develops custom solar power solutions for those looking for environment-friendly and cost-effective energy alternatives.

ABOUT

AppSolar is an Australian-based solar power specialist committed to protecting the future of Australia and the world by offering affordable Eco-friendly solar power solutions. We aim to harness the sun’s unending power to fulfil the world’s energy demands and work tirelessly to provide high-quality solar panels for different needs and aim to ensure our customers always receive top-of-the-line service and solar power solutions.

Our endeavours are focused on providing our customers with unlimited access to renewable energy at lower costs through state-of-the-art solar panels to fulfil their growing energy demands. AppSolar aims to establish a cleaner, pollution free planet by revolutionizing the energy outlook of the world, one building at a time.

SERVICES

Residential Solar
Using a solar power system to power your home is the most cost-effective energy option.

Commercial Solar
Business owners and commercial estates profit the most from solar panel installations as they generate solar energy during the day for peak business hours and do not require a large amount of energy at night time.

Hybrid Solar
Hybrid systems work in combination with the electrical grid of the area to provide you with energy throughout the day.

Off-Grid Solar
Solar power is a reliable source of clean energy that can be used to power your home or business without relying on the electricity grid.

PRODUCTS

Solar Panels – HANWHA Q.CELLS, WINAICO, SUNPOWER

Inverters – SolarEdge, SMA, Fronius

Battery – LG Chem, Narada Carbon Lead

Optimizers – TIGO, SolarEdge

*Other brands available on request and subject to availability.

APPSOLAR DETAILS

Email: [email protected]

ABN: 72607758501

NSW Licence# 300232C

AppSolar Energy Solar Reviews

If there were more than 5 Star ratings to give for going above and beyond these guys deserve it! If i had more houses to put Solar, AppSolar are definitely welcomed at my door!

The journey from the time of enquiry to the installation was all but a positive experience!

I had requested quotes from 7 other installers and none compared to what these guys offered in terms of value and price.

Not once did i feel pressured, unanswered and unwelcomed. During the quotes process Kelvin was at a wedding and still managed to call me back to answer my questions, even when i insisted to schedule a call back on another day.

Sil who made the time to come by the house to assess a few of my concerns did so with a few days notice and still answers my emails today so promptly and at times after hours. I only hope his wife stays with him for being such a workaholic haha.

Booking the installation was way over my expectations, thanks to Sachin i only had to wait less than 2 weeks, where other installers lagged a 6 week expectation.

Greg and the installation team were so friendly, with smiles despite the sun on their faces throughout the day, i can only imagine the summers. Greg listened and addressed all my concerns and lived up to all the past awesome reviews on his workmanship. The panels were layed out just as i expected, and the inverters situated as how i wanted.

Appsolar you have really out done yourself! Exceeded all my expectations, im overly happy with the whole service and the after sales promised, i just can't wait until the meter is installed by my energy provider so that i can now enjoy the savings! The only thing i warn Appsolar about is all the recommendations im going to do with family and friends, as i might make my money back from refferals ;)

If your after PV, dont bother looking anywhere else! If you want no stress and the best, I vouch that these guys are not just in it for the $, but they pride on their brand and promise.

Thanks Appsolar team!
Before moving to the Gunnedah area in Nov 2017 we had a solar installation on our house in the Nowra area. That great experience over 7 years prompted us to install a system on our new residence in Gunnedah.
A number of quotes were obtained, some low some in the middle and some high. We chose AppSolar because of the very informative information provided by Tony, the sales rep.
The reviews of all companies and product, being considered were obtained from SolarQuotes . The reviews of AppSolar, plus the good feeling of speaking with Tony, made it an easy choice.
The installation of the panels, the inverter and the meter, by Greg and his team was quick, efficient and a great result was achieved in less than 1 day. The sun was still shinning and full power achieved before they left.
Fantastic Products and Personal Service!

Living in Rural Country NSW, we had solar put on from a different company. The system didn't work properly and even though under warranty, they would never get back to us to help resolve our problem. I saw that Appsolar was in our area and contacted them on Facebook to get a quote; we needed at bigger system and the other one fixed. These people are absolutely amazing, friendly, genuine people. They were honest, truthful and did exactly what they said they would do, which was put on a new system and fix our old one.
Our new, 5kw system is amazing and the old, 5kw system is fixed and everything is working just fantastically. I would recommend Appsolar 100%. Their service and post-service care is fantastic; they personally care about each individual family and their needs. In addition, you can get hold of them via text message and email and they respond so quickly. My parents now have a system on through Appsolar, as well as 2 of our friends. Appsolar cares about COUNTRY RURAL PEOPLE and their service and care cannot be faulted.
Tony was a great sales rep who explained everything perfectly, Greg and his installation team wear a great team and I had no problems letting them into my house. If I want more solar panels or anything solar I will be going to the company first. Show additional information
Tony is a great solar rep to work with. The amount of knowledge he had was good and suggested us the best quality products. He was proactive and always got back to me. I did my research for a couple of months and decided to go ahead with AppSolar. They have been quick with their installation and Greg and his team were extremely neat and tidy with their installation. It was nice to have the new smart meter installed during installation and have the system working straight away. It was a complete install over a day. Shah has been great with the after market service and followed with me for a couple of weeks after installation to make sure everything was working fine. I would certainly recommend AppSolar to everyone looking for Solar Systems. Show additional information
From my first contact through a computer generated enquiry, during the installation, and after service followup, I have found every person that I dealt with to be totally professional.

After my decision was made, the process was very easy.

The price was not the cheapest, but the sales person, Tony, took the time to explain the system in a manner that allowed me to understand and make an informed decision. Based on the quality of the products purchased and the excellent service I was more than happy to recommend them to a friend, who also has purchased a system.