Central Spark Victoria Reviews

Based on 12 reviews Aus Ranking

About Central Spark Victoria, Solar Installers

Central Spark Victoria
Central Spark Victoria is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
Central Spark Victoria is a Solar Power Installation company based in Campbells Creek and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Central Spark Victoria Solar Reviews

Matthew came out to check the site before quoting, not like the others. Delivery date was set a week ahead, delivery and complete installation was done on that day. Matthew plus two others worked quickly and efficiently. Follow up paperwork for submission to Solar Vic was complete and timely. Would recommend Central Spark to anyone Show additional information
We actually haven't had the installation happen yet, but we will be getting it soon and with Central Spark. Show additional information
We chose an accredited locally based installer CSV. Matt answered all our questions patiently and intelligently, and worked with us to provide the system we wanted.
Matt walked us through the process from discussing the products through to installion, and getting the approvals.
There was one small �glitch' with monitoring the consumption - but this was fixed within 4 days.
Cannot fault the customer service which was very responsive.
One didn't come on site to quote so didn't use them. So really only 2 quoted Show additional information
Really happy with our choice of supplier. Prompt, on time, knowledgeable and respectful.
Would not hesitate to recommend Matt Wilson from Central Spark. Had other quotes from solarquotes as well as 2 independent ones. I chose Matt as he listened to what we wanted. Matt was all about quality and I was pleasantly surprised that his itemised quote was very competitive. No brainer quality product, quality service and good warranty.
System- 5kw Fronius Primo Inverter and Winiaco Panels.
Thank you Solarquotes and thank you Central Spark
Impressed with site evaluation and quality of equipment to be installed.
Installation will occur in about 2 weeks so will be able to evaluate installation.
I was surprised only one recommended contractor came to see / quote - then he never called back !! Show additional information
Really impressed with Matt Wilson from Central Spark Victoria. He gave us plenty of options in terms of panels and batteries, sent me through the product sheets for them so I could read.
The other companies I wanted quotes via SolarQuotes didn't return my calls, I called and emailed them stating what I wanted, but they never contacted me, their loss, my gain, found CSV :)

Installation went well, took about 3 days. Got a run through of the system and connected MyEnlighten app to it so I can see the results, very happy. Had family over at the time, FIL runs an electrical company in UK and commented on how tidy Matts' work is.

A very happy customer