Central Spark Victoria Reviews

About Central Spark Victoria, Solar Installers

Central Spark Victoria
Approved Installer
Central Spark Victoria is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 13 619 393 529  ABN active since 29 May 2017 | Central Spark Victoria Pty Ltd
ACN: 619 393 529  ACN active since 29 May 2017 | Central Spark Victoria Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
VIC: REC 23474 Central Spark Victoria Pty Ltd

Central Spark are a provider of high quality electrical solutions specialising in green electrical work, with over 10 years experience. We offer a range of customised solutions, consulting and diagnosis. Based in Castlemaine we service all throughout Central Victoria including: Bendigo, Daylesford, Kyneton and areas in between. We also have a Tasmanian branch operating out of Hobart.

Central Spark Victoria Solar Reviews

Great installers, clean installation, nothing but good!

Matthew and his team are a pleasure to see at work, well organised, clean installation, basically invisible, the cable conduits are put in places where you can only see them if you go look for it. But that's not why we chose Central Spark. I know with the software available today it's easy to draw up a potential plan from behind a desk and make up a very informative, if not a colourful quote. but you can't beat an installer that will take the time to visit your property to look at things and discuss how and where to install things. That's Central Spark Victoria. Matthew answered every question, made the paperwork a breeze (rebate, interest-free government loan, etc...). We also appreciate their punctuality in this weird Covid 19 season. Things got done and done well. I'd go out and take some photos but the weather is rubbish and there's really little to see: Panels are up a 2 story roof, Inverter next to the fusebox, cabling and conduits well out of sight. Neat! Show additional information

Professional (and really nice)

Such an easy process with Matt providing all the info, support and FAST installation. Whole team so professional and competent. This is how a business should be run, Show additional information

Great installer and brilliant service

Recently I undertook a lot of research through your website and following the provision of three places to obtain a quote I went with Central Spark Victoria. I just wanted to say how fantastic Matt and his team were. From the initial arrival on site to prepare a quote to explaining all the steps in the process through to my solar being fully installed I was so happy with their service and quality of work. Understanding all the steps and the interaction with my retailer etc was a bit confusing but Matt explained it all really well and in fact did all the work for me in terms of liaising with them. I would highly recommend this company for both the quality of their work, top service and speed with which everything was sorted – from quote to final installation. Thanks again. Show additional information
Matthew came out to check the site before quoting, not like the others. Delivery date was set a week ahead, delivery and complete installation was done on that day. Matthew plus two others worked quickly and efficiently. Follow up paperwork for submission to Solar Vic was complete and timely. Would recommend Central Spark to anyone Show additional information
We actually haven't had the installation happen yet, but we will be getting it soon and with Central Spark. Show additional information
We chose an accredited locally based installer CSV. Matt answered all our questions patiently and intelligently, and worked with us to provide the system we wanted.
Matt walked us through the process from discussing the products through to installion, and getting the approvals.
There was one small ‘glitch’ with monitoring the consumption - but this was fixed within 4 days.
Cannot fault the customer service which was very responsive.
One didn’t come on site to quote so didn’t use them. So really only 2 quoted Show additional information
Really happy with our choice of supplier. Prompt, on time, knowledgeable and respectful.
Would not hesitate to recommend Matt Wilson from Central Spark. Had other quotes from solarquotes as well as 2 independent ones. I chose Matt as he listened to what we wanted. Matt was all about quality and I was pleasantly surprised that his itemised quote was very competitive. No brainer quality product, quality service and good warranty.
System- 5kw Fronius Primo Inverter and Winiaco Panels.
Thank you Solarquotes and thank you Central Spark
Impressed with site evaluation and quality of equipment to be installed.
Installation will occur in about 2 weeks so will be able to evaluate installation.
I was surprised only one recommended contractor came to see / quote - then he never called back !! Show additional information
Really impressed with Matt Wilson from Central Spark Victoria. He gave us plenty of options in terms of panels and batteries, sent me through the product sheets for them so I could read.
The other companies I wanted quotes via SolarQuotes didn't return my calls, I called and emailed them stating what I wanted, but they never contacted me, their loss, my gain, found CSV :)

Installation went well, took about 3 days. Got a run through of the system and connected MyEnlighten app to it so I can see the results, very happy. Had family over at the time, FIL runs an electrical company in UK and commented on how tidy Matts' work is.

A very happy customer