Central West Solar Reviews

About Central West Solar, Solar Installers

Central West Solar is a solar energy company based in Orange, NSW. The company says that it is CEC accredited to design and install renewable energy systems; and specializing in solar grid systems, and wind and solar technology. They say that they stock and install Q.Cells solar modules and Suntech solar panels. They say that these products have been thoroughly tested under Australian conditions.

Customer reviews for Central West Solar are available, and include the following:

" I chose a more expensive supplier mainly because I wanted a person in town I could turn to if something went wrong. Also they supplied good panels."

" I have found the system we had installed by Central West Solar to be excellent in power generation. Installation was very fast. System was making power from the sun three hours after the team arrived. Very good team to work with."

Six customers reviewed Central West Solar and rated the company highly for value for money, system quality and customer service; and very highly for installation.

Central West Solar Solar Reviews

In rural area, you need to know if your transformer will accept power input back to the grid, it may trip out your solar system.

Second issue is; are the power lines to the house large enough to be able to take the power back to the grid, without blowing your house systems.

These are very important issues that Central West Solar management raised when completing an on site inspection. No other company was aware of these problems.

In other words, it appears that local knowledge may be better.

At the moment I am making inquiries about up grading my power lines, they are very old and not large enough to handle the 10kw system. Once I have upgraded my lines and installed my system I may be able to give a better response.
i chose a more expensive supplier mainly because i wanted a person in town i could turn to if something went wrong. also they supplied good panels. Show additional information
Rob from Central West Solar was very good and I couldn't be happier with the final result. Show additional information
I can not comment on the installation as it was due to be installed this week but I have now been told the mid Sept. due to availablitiy of solar cells Show additional information
I have found the system we had installed by Central West Solar to be excellent in power generation. Installation was very fast. System was making power from the sun 3hrs after the team arrived. Very good team to deal with. Show additional information